COVID-19 is a political weapon

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
And masks dont prevent the spread. The only reason we're all wearing masks, social distancing, and shutting businesses down is for government control. Left unchecked and without vaccines, it would have ran its course and the entire world would be normal again.
yTqKGO7.png

• Funny
Reactions: Joe

X

xXx
Site Supporter
we all know the semen you ingest has left you with super hooman powers Loktard but some of us aren't that lucky
:rightON:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Make sure you wear TWO masks, faggit! I mean, whats better than one screen door on a submarine? TWO screen doors on a submarine! PWN3D! LMFAO!
WERE'D YOU GET YOUR DOCTOR'S LICENSE, IN A BOX OF CRACKER JACKS?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
we all know the semen you ingest has left you with super hooman powers Loktard but some of us aren't that lucky
:rightON:
No faggit, you STILL cant suck muh dik! I'm sure some niggers on the corner would service you tho!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Make sure you wear TWO masks, faggit! I mean, whats better than one screen door on a submarine? TWO screen doors on a submarine! PWN3D! LMFAO!
You dont need a doctors license to tell you a paper or cloth mask doesnt stop virus', ya retarded faggit! :LOL2: My suggestion is keep piling masks on until you cant breath. THEN, paper masks will be working!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You dont need a doctors license to tell you a paper or cloth mask doesnt stop virus', ya retarded faggit! :LOL2: My suggestion is keep piling masks on until you cant breath. THEN, paper masks will be working!
Try walking into a Hospital, Military or VA facility with that attitude, and see how far you get, child.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Try walking into a Hospital, Military or VA facility with that attitude, and see how far you get, child.
People that wear masks STILL get the virus, retard. KA-POWN3D!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
SMH. What is wrong with Muricans? I just can't fathom where the stupidity comes from.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son in law, daughter and granddaughter all had it. Nobody died, nobody was hospitalized. Fukin miracle, right libtards?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idea behind the mask isn't to prevent you from getting it, it is to prevent you from spreading it. Assume everyone has it and adjust accordingly.

It is good that some haven't lost anyone to Covid.

I know of several who have. Perfectly healthy individuals who had a little cough and spent their last days unconscious on a respirator, dying alone.

As for the "99% survival rate", cite source. Does that include the UK virus? The South African virus? Any of the Covid variant?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My son in law, daughter and granddaughter all had it. Nobody died, nobody was hospitalized. Fukin miracle, right libtards?

Yeah the dead are gonna rise at the end of all this and we'll have a beer and have some laughs ... you STUPID fucking MONG drink bleach give what air you would need to the worthy ... my GOD are you fucking dense

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Facts: There is a 99% survival rate among those who contract Covid.

Libtards: O' ma Gawwd! It's literally Armageddon! Shut down teh entire world 4eva!!!

and CONS like you do what ?? talk like teh nikkers on the web and WHINE :LMAO: :LMAO: ffs you're as bright as a traffic cone

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Libtards: O' ma Gawwd! It's literally Armageddon! Shut down teh entire world 4eva!!!

and CONS like you do what ?? talk like teh nikkers on the web and WHINE :LMAO: :LMAO: ffs you're as bright as a traffic cone

What the hell does that even mean? Are you implying that those of us who are wise to the scamdemic and haven't succumb to the propaganda like the rest of you mindless sheeple, should be out in the streets preaching about how covid has been shamelessly overhyped by the ruling class? If you had a fully functioning brain, you'd realise that one of the main reasons appears to be an attempt to cripple small businesses and further extend the monopoly which big corporations and global conglomorates have in the retail sector.

Amazon for example has seen record profits during the various lockdowns, but don't worry your shiny head about all that, just hope that everyone thinks you look kewl in your rainbow LGBT facediaper.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Don’t say “Cons” ...it reminds me of @LotusBud speech! Just say Nationalists! :rightON:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Don’t say “Cons” ...it reminds me of @LotusBud speech! Just say Nationalists! :rightON:

I don't know how you tolerate that clown, he's a special kind of stupid...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't know how you tolerate that clown, he's a special kind of stupid...
He’s pretty cool outside of the act. I knew the cat on the YNC! Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He needs the libtardism slapping out of him!

I don't know what it is with Canada, so many soyboy cucks...
Hahahahahahaaa...he does fucking need the libtardism slapped out of him. That’s the only issue I have with him. But....he also voted in my White Genocide thread, that the South African whites deserved everything they got because of apartheid! I pretended that I didn’t see that...but it fucking bugged me!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

there's a diff between the two tho ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lol...elaborate my friend. I’m stoned as fuck! :Stoned:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

we have a great country ...
we sit and watch you WHINE eh :LMAO: !!

It's like .. I read your dribble an Lord Tunderin' Jeebus the fuckers gonna stroke out because they asked him to wear a mask and think of others BAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. but his focus is on Amazon :LMAO2: the fuck how is it possible to be that stupid ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I'm not ...and don't like winded conversations ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm not ...and don't like winded conversations ..
Fair enough! Oh well...nobody is perfect! :ThumbsUp1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Hahahahahahaaa...he does fucking need the libtardism slapped out of him. That’s the only issue I have with him. But....he also voted in my White Genocide thread, that the South African whites deserved everything they got because of apartheid! I pretended that I didn’t see that...but it fucking bugged me!

you know what you should do ... go tread to thread now and try an have me deleted because OH NO i bugged Breaky :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2:

C'mon man :LMAO: