Crazy shit that you’ve done did...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I stabbed somebody a few times with the neck of a broken bottle, went to prison for 15 months age 18... Assault to severe injury, permanent disfigurement and danger of life...
WTF? hahahahahaaa! :LOL1:
I nearly killed the cunt lol it was the blow to the neck that got me the danger of life indictment
He must’ve been a real cunt to piss you off! :Grin3:
He didn't even do anything, except be from the wrong area at the wrong time! My cousin started it and I finished it, i was a nasty wee bastard then! I kept smacking him with a brick too while I was on top of him, he lost most of his teeth... 15 months was a result as the judge hinted he was thinking 3 years but for my age... True story
I once fucked up a black guy so bad, that I thought I killed him. I looked in the newspaper for weeks to see if I killed him...

I was walking home with my girlfriend after a party late one night. Why was I walking the streets of South Africa at such an hour? Because my car was stolen by blacks.

These two blacks approached us as we were walking minding our own business, when one black suddenly reached out and grabbed my girlfriend’s breast and twisted it really hard. I took them both on. They didn’t know that I was a martial artist. In seconds after my first punches, the black that didn’t grab my girlfriend’s breast ran away. The black that did...I fucked up real good. When he was unconscious, I pulled him by the head and layed his head on the edge of the pavement. I took two steps back and kicked his head so hard that it lifted 2 feet in the air before it cracked back on the pavement. My toes were buckled inside my boot. Was I proud of my actions? Not at all. He caught me at the wrong time and probably learnt a life lesson if he survived. I’m not a person of bad intentions...but I love women and can’t stand them being hurt.
wow so hardcore. there hasn't been one person in the entire history of the world more dangerous than you...lmao:) keep dreaming. oh how many times have YOU YES YOU not the other person(s)have you nearly died? tell me those real and FAR MORE interesting stories. Until you actually have faced death or was pronounced dead you don't know shit about anything WARRIOR rofl. Facts of life.
Yeah I thought it was pretty hardcore at the time. Thanks! :ThumbsUp4:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't believe anyone believes posting stupid shit is the equivalent of DOING something crazy. LMAO.

What you done did thats cray cray lol? If you post something worthy, maybe I'll try and match you lol.

A few things I'm willing to admit:
I jumped off of a really high train trestle into a pretty shallow river many feet below.
I traveled around Mexico by myself.
I took LSD and then hitchhiked.
Went swimming in shark infested waters.
Hold on...you took LSD? Hahahahaa...I don’t know many people besides myself that can actually handle that drug. I’m impressed!

I like LSD. Only took it half a dozen times, but literally enjoyed it every time.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus H Christ, Shamwow and Brainfail. Extreme violence vs garden variety cray cray? I'll take the regular ole cray cray any day. Violence sucks.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I stabbed somebody a few times with the neck of a broken bottle, went to prison for 15 months age 18... Assault to severe injury, permanent disfigurement and danger of life...
I nearly killed the cunt lol it was the blow to the neck that got me the danger of life indictment
He didn't even do anything, except be from the wrong area at the wrong time! My cousin started it and I finished it, i was a nasty wee bastard then! I kept smacking him with a brick too while I was on top of him, he lost most of his teeth... 15 months was a result as the judge hinted he was thinking 3 years but for my age... True story
I once fucked up a black guy so bad, that I thought I killed him. I looked in the newspaper for weeks to see if I killed him...

I was walking home with my girlfriend after a party late one night. Why was I walking the streets of South Africa at such an hour? Because my car was stolen by blacks.

These two blacks approached us as we were walking minding our own business, when one black suddenly reached out and grabbed my girlfriend’s breast and twisted it really hard. I took them both on. They didn’t know that I was a martial artist. In seconds after my first punches, the black that didn’t grab my girlfriend’s breast ran away. The black that did...I fucked up real good. When he was unconscious, I pulled him by the head and layed his head on the edge of the pavement. I took two steps back and kicked his head so hard that it lifted 2 feet in the air before it cracked back on the pavement. My toes were buckled inside my boot. Was I proud of my actions? Not at all. He caught me at the wrong time and probably learnt a life lesson if he survived. I’m not a person of bad intentions...but I love women and can’t stand them being hurt.
wow so hardcore. there hasn't been one person in the entire history of the world more dangerous than you...lmao:) keep dreaming. oh how many times have YOU YES YOU not the other person(s)have you nearly died? tell me those real and FAR MORE interesting stories. Until you actually have faced death or was pronounced dead you don't know shit about anything WARRIOR rofl. Facts of life.
so how many times have you been near death? or pronounced dead but came back? tell me all Warrior. if you haven't experienced it at least once you are no Warrior. Not opinion just facts of life.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

so how many times have you been near death? or pronounced dead but came back? tell me all Warrior. if you haven't experienced it at least once you are no Warrior. Not opinion just facts of life.
Fuck dude...it’s morning here and I’ve just woken up! Give it a fucking rest!

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Warriors like you lmao never are supposed to rest. Wake up and get some shots in you. Show me how hardcore you can get ROFL.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Warriors like you lmao never are supposed to rest. Wake up and get some shots in you. Show me how hardcore you can get ROFL.

Do you use a random word generator to compose your posts?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Do you use a random word generator to compose your posts?
i just post whatever is on mind. now ditch @Breakfall and lets go on a cruise...anywhere you likey.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jesus H Christ, Shamwow and Brainfail. Extreme violence vs garden variety cray cray? I'll take the regular ole cray cray any day. Violence sucks.
So does potential rape on my girlfriend. Your judgment makes no sense at all.

You keep rec'ing Shamwow for practically killing a guy for no reason at all.
I don’t know the details of his situation, maybe you should ask him for clarification. With my situation, having your leftist approach might get you in a pickle. Just sayin’...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Violence sucks.

You never say that when some mob of frail soyboy antifa scum are attacking police, trump supporters or elderly couples trying to have a peaceful dinner

I don't believe in violence at protests, either. Protests should always be peaceful. I have said this dozens of times.

Anarchists, agents provocateurs, and Rittenhouses are the ones usually starting the violence. I do not believe in any of it. I only approve of violence in actual [bullshite claims of self defense don't count] self defense. Period.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t know the details of his situation, maybe you should ask him for clarification. With my situation, having your leftist approach might get you in a pickle. Just sayin’...

He said the guy didn't do jack.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't believe in violence at protests, either.
You don't say jack shit about it when it occurs tho. And you support the groups that express support for it.

No, you don't get to wash your hands of the guilt just because you say you condemn it when called on your blatant hypocritical double standard

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't say jack shit about it when it occurs tho. And you support the groups that express support for it.

No, you don't get to wash your hands of the guilt just because you say you condemn it when called on your blatant hypocritical double standard

What groups do I support that express support for violence? Be specific, and honest. Don't just make shit up, Strapon.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What groups do I support that express support for violence? Be specific, and honest. Don't just make shit up, Strapon.
THe democratic party, blm and the dupe they just installed as a fraudulent president

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

THe democratic party, blm and the dupe they just installed as a fraudulent president

How fucking stupid are you, really? I do not support the Democratic Party. I am not a member and I did not vote for Biden, you utter tool. I have said this hundreds of time by now. I also don't "support" BLM, although as you may see in the factual article I posted for you, it's doubtful BLM is responsible for any of this mayhem.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hehehehehehehehehee...yoo said STRAPON again! :Lovin1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He got paid "victim" money, 5 grand so I was told... Fuck him! He's a filthy snitch who thought he was tough until he wasn't... I also done 12 months age 19-20 for stabbing an off duty cop (didn't know he was a pig) with again a broken bottle... I've also been on the receiving end, left for dead one time... Broken bones, stab wounds I have... Part of growing up in the West of Scotland...

Wow. Cool tough guy. :Confused:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's Dickless's nickname.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How fucking stupid are you, really? I do not support the Democratic Party. I am not a member and I did not vote for Biden, you utter tool. I have said this hundreds of time by now. I also don't "support" BLM, although as you may see in the factual article I posted for you, it's doubtful BLM is responsible for any of this mayhem.
Yeah you gave up your rights when you fucked off to Portugal, America hates you too!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

He got paid "victim" money, 5 grand so I was told... Fuck him! He's a filthy snitch who thought he was tough until he wasn't... I also done 12 months age 19-20 for stabbing an off duty cop (didn't know he was a pig) with again a broken bottle... I've also been on the receiving end, left for dead one time... Broken bones, stab wounds I have... Part of growing up in the West of Scotland...

Is that what you take from that? I'm not bragging about something I find a bit embarrassing, I'm honest about stuff... Try it

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah you gave up your rights when you fucked off to Portugal, America hates you too!

No. I did not give up my rights. I am still a US citizen. I still pay taxes and vote there, and I did not vote for Biden. I didn't vote for Trump, either. They both suck.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's Dickless's nickname.
Yeah...sure! :sneaky1:

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that what you take from that? I'm not bragging about something I find a bit embarrassing, I'm honest about stuff... Try it

You think I'm being dishonest because I haven't posted about my jail time?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously? I was an idiot when I was young, my current situation isn't ideal either, I'm not perfect but I'm also quite hot... Sue me

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seriously? I was an idiot when I was young, my current situation isn't ideal either, I'm not perfect but I'm also quite hot... Sue me

Are you pro "leave"? Asking out of sincere curiosity.