Crazy shit that you’ve done did...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I once posted a picture of my penis on XNXX, attached to my wife’s labia. It was via my Prince Albert and her labia rings at a long stretch. Why did I do it? Hahahahahaa...because I’m an exhibitionist! What crazy fun things did you done do?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted a night of passion at the Hilton Dunkeld, again to theYNC of me and my then girl pal... X even commented on my penis "pink slug" lol while Blak loved my gf... True story @X will confirm

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You want me to post my penis as to prove Im crazy? Dont tempt me Frodo.

Im a crazy motherfucker!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have many stories! And typing with one eye, so stories are limited at the moment hahaha.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Besides post nudes of myself here, I put a tarantula inside my mouth and let it sit on my tongue for a few minutes (until it started moving around). Nothing like Shampain pestering a fucking OBT as mine was a G. pulchra but still.....not something someone would just randomly do. Definitely out of the ordinary. It was actually a bet. Won $100, lol.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I like fat chicks sitting on my face...don’t ask me why! I consider myself to be a cunnilinguist. But it’s a perverse kink of mine. Maybe the best sex I ever had was from a fat American exchange student in the back of a VW kombi in my high school days. But I like fat chicks sitting on my face...there, I said it twice!
:Gimme:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahaha, I dont like like fat thighs on my face, cuts off my breathing hahaha. Best pussy lickin' I done was with a slim chick. I let her ride my face all day long. Pick her up and fuck her hahaha.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hahaha, I dont like like fat thighs on my face, cuts off my breathing hahaha. Best pussy lickin' I done was with a slim chick. I let her ride my face all day long. Pick her up and fuck her hahaha.
The weight of a fat chick leaves an impressionable taste!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't believe anyone believes posting stupid shit is the equivalent of DOING something crazy. LMAO.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can't believe anyone believes posting stupid shit is the equivalent of DOING something crazy. LMAO.

What you done did thats cray cray lol? If you post something worthy, maybe I'll try and match you lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What you done did thats cray cray lol? If you post something worthy, maybe I'll try and match you lol.

A few things I'm willing to admit:
I jumped off of a really high train trestle into a pretty shallow river many feet below.
I traveled around Mexico by myself.
I took LSD and then hitchhiked.
Went swimming in shark infested waters.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I travelled to Zimbabwe to save my relatives in 2000, armed with a revolver and a rifle for 2 months during Mugabe’s farm seizures. Looked henchmen in the eye...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I jumped off of a really high train trestle into a pretty shallow river many feet below.

Oh wow lol. Ok, I'll play

I've had sex in multiple risky places.
I did shrooms for the first time a few days ago lol.
I got into a dance off at a club.
I've scared away a bear attacking me in my tent.
I've smoked pot around half a dozen cops and lived to tell about it lol.
I've floated down a flooded river, into an area full of trees that wasnt normally the river lol.
I use to hit a spot in the road, going airborn, asses rising off the seat and hitting the ceiling, landing, and turning around and doing it again lol.
Fuck, so many things now that I think about it lol.
Thanks for sharing :Cheers:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hold on...you took LSD? Hahahahaa...I don’t know many people besides myself that can actually handle that drug. I’m impressed!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hold on...you took LSD? Hahahahaa...I don’t know many people besides myself that can actually handle that drug. I’m impressed!

Hahaha, I did a few times over 20 years ago.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oooo oooo, I got one for @SHAMPAIN lol......

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I stabbed somebody a few times with the neck of a broken bottle, went to prison for 15 months age 18... Assault to severe injury, permanent disfigurement and danger of life...
WTF? hahahahahaaa! :LOL1:
I nearly killed the cunt lol it was the blow to the neck that got me the danger of life indictment

Well, at least you didnt go down, and stood tall like Kyle Rittenhouse hahaha.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I stabbed somebody a few times with the neck of a broken bottle, went to prison for 15 months age 18... Assault to severe injury, permanent disfigurement and danger of life...
I nearly killed the cunt lol it was the blow to the neck that got me the danger of life indictment
He must’ve been a real cunt to piss you off! :Grin3:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He didn't even do anything, except be from the wrong area at the wrong time! My cousin started it and I finished it, i was a nasty wee bastard then! I kept smacking him with a brick too while I was on top of him, he lost most of his teeth... 15 months was a result as the judge hinted he was thinking 3 years but for my age... True story
I once fucked up a black guy so bad, that I thought I killed him. I looked in the newspaper for weeks to see if I killed him...

I was walking home with my girlfriend after a party late one night. Why was I walking the streets of South Africa at such an hour? Because my car was stolen by blacks.

These two blacks approached us as we were walking minding our own business, when one black suddenly reached out and grabbed my girlfriend’s breast and twisted it really hard. I took them both on. They didn’t know that I was a martial artist. In seconds after my first punches, the black that didn’t grab my girlfriend’s breast ran away. The black that did...I fucked up real good. When he was unconscious, I pulled him by the head and layed his head on the edge of the pavement. I took two steps back and kicked his head so hard that it lifted 2 feet in the air before it cracked back on the pavement. My toes were buckled inside my boot. Was I proud of my actions? Not at all. He caught me at the wrong time and probably learnt a life lesson if he survived. I’m not a person of bad intentions...but I love women and can’t stand them being hurt.

Last edited:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
He didn't even do anything, except be from the wrong area at the wrong time! My cousin started it and I finished it, i was a nasty wee bastard then! I kept smacking him with a brick too while I was on top of him, he lost most of his teeth... 15 months was a result as the judge hinted he was thinking 3 years but for my age... True story
I once fucked up a black guy so bad, that I thought I killed him. I looked in the newspaper for weeks to see if I killed him...

I was walking home with my girlfriend after a party late one night. Why was I walking the streets of South Africa at such an hour? Because my car was stolen by blacks.

These two blacks approached us as we were walking minding our own business, when one black suddenly reached out and grabbed my girlfriend’s breast and twisted it really hard. I took them both on. They didn’t know that I was a martial artist. In seconds after my first punches, the black that didn’t grab my girlfriend’s breast ran away. The black that did...I fucked up real good. When he was unconscious, I pulled him by the head and layed his head on the edge of the pavement. I took two steps back and kicked his head so hard that it lifted 2 feet in the air before it cracked back on the pavement. My toes were buckled inside my boot. Was I proud of my actions? Not at all. He caught me at the wrong time and probably learnt a life lesson if he survived. I’m not a person of bad intentions...but I love women and can’t stand them being hurt.
wow so hardcore. there hasn't been one person in the entire history of the world more dangerous than you...lmao:) keep dreaming. oh how many times have YOU YES YOU not the other person(s)have you nearly died? tell me those real and FAR MORE interesting stories. Until you actually have faced death or was pronounced dead you don't know shit about anything WARRIOR rofl. Facts of life.