Crazy shit that you’ve done did...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
You don't wanna know. Shiit eats away at me every day...for over many years man. You wouldn't understand thats why I hate you because I thought you would of all people. Whatever. Fuck it

Still winning:)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't believe anyone believes posting stupid shit is the equivalent of DOING something crazy. LMAO.

What you done did thats cray cray lol? If you post something worthy, maybe I'll try and match you lol.

A few things I'm willing to admit:
I jumped off of a really high train trestle into a pretty shallow river many feet below.
I traveled around Mexico by myself.
I took LSD and then hitchhiked.
Went swimming in shark infested waters.
Hold on...you took LSD? Hahahahaa...I don’t know many people besides myself that can actually handle that drug. I’m impressed!

I used to do LSD and mescaline before I had kids.

I used to enjoy taking day trips :D

I'm also the resident recovering heroin addict.....so there is that. I tend to party until I'm homeless.

So I stay pretty sober now lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You don't wanna know. Shiit eats away at me every day...for over many years man. You wouldn't understand thats why I hate you because I thought you would of all people. Whatever. Fuck it

I stabbed my first ex husband in the arm with a dinner fork.

So Shampaign isn't the only psycho here.

But as far as crazy stuff.....

Like Lotus I've also jumped off a bridge into a river

I streaked through Woodward Dream Cruise(a Michigan car event)

I got spanked by Oderous from the band Gwar.

I got a hundred dollar bill as a stage tip from Tony Suprano when I was a dancer at Penthouse NOLA

I hoped in my car and drove several states over to talk to someone I was in love with when he suddenly stopped talking to me(it worked and we ended up giving it a go)

I also drove from FL to MI on back roads with a slipping transmission

I mean what is the definition of "crazy" here?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i done did throw a snowball at my neighbors dog tonight but caught their kid in the head so i hided behinds the hedge
thats what i done did

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had stomach pains walking along a beach and had to run towards the dunes, dig a hole, and strip off naked....thus shitting a thin viscosity and highly acidic bright green liquid as a dog being walked picked up the scent and started tugging its owner directly towards me.

Used my socks to wipe, buried the mess quickly, and found a hiding spot.

The dog unburied it, grabbed a hold of a sock, and the owner tried wrestling it away from the canine...

....then the owner sniffed his hand.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I once got so drunk in Indonesia waiting for my flight later that evening, that I missed my flight to Australia and I was mugged gently (I was passed out) for my glasses and all my US Dollars that I made after a couple months doing business in Jakarta!

I woke up the next morning rebooked into my hotel with exactly $200 US left in my wallet which was the exact amount owing on the 2 night Bali hotel accommodation!

I had to sell all my surfboards (4) the next day with a splitting headache to make enough money for a reconnecting flight. In the meantime I booked myself into another very budget hotel ($10 a night) while I waited another three days or so to reconnect because of the festive season being so fully-booked in advance.

The budget hotel owner was pissed off with me for some reason for staying so long in the hotel room that I was paying for???
It turned out that the hotel was actually a place to take back prostitutes to have a root ; this I later figured out by the dubious clientele and the constant bed headboard banging on the adjacent wall.

I felt very dirty! My OCD gave me a stress rash over my forehead.
Fuck getting wasted in a foreign land aye?!
:Whaa?:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Went with a cousin in law to cut some chicks hair. She was cheating with my cousin. I was 19 :CooL: We shaved her head

Ahh the stupid shit we do

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I stabbed my first ex husband in the arm with a dinner fork.

So Shampaign isn't the only psycho here.

But as far as crazy stuff.....

Like Lotus I've also jumped off a bridge into a river

I streaked through Woodward Dream Cruise(a Michigan car event)

I got spanked by Oderous from the band Gwar.

I got a hundred dollar bill as a stage tip from Tony Suprano when I was a dancer at Penthouse NOLA

I hoped in my car and drove several states over to talk to someone I was in love with when he suddenly stopped talking to me(it worked and we ended up giving it a go)

I also drove from FL to MI on back roads with a slipping transmission

I mean what is the definition of "crazy" here?

Awesome Dovey. Those are cute things. I don’t recall too much craziness. I got married fairly young. I was attracted to my mother in law. She was a very sexy women, and a wonderful artist.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I was snorkelling about 2 k's off the coast of Chile one afternoon. Currents were mad crazy.

So I'm out there all by my lonesome chasing fish when all of the sudden, I got a case of freak butt sausage. A night of drinking Piscolas caught up.

The theory was if I swam straight down for 10-15 feet with my board shorts around my neck and squeezing, it would just part ways effortlessly.

It didn't....

It wouldn't detach and it was a long one that kept brushing up against my back any time I tried to resurface.

Ended up using a fin to karate chop it and swim away (with just one fin and aforementioned shorts as a scarf)...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I called DCFS on the skank my husband cheated with. I used to file anonymous reports with crime stoppers on them too. Even got ones house raided

Whomever

not of sound mind
When I was younger I was possessed to cross the state on a whim for an apadravya from a stranger. It was still there when last I checked, and I have no regret for its being so.