Czech singer intentionally catches the Covids to develop "Natural" immunity, dies anyway

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL aren't Israelis on their fifth booster by now? :LOL3:

Just like the European Medical Authorities said, Pfizer is useless against Omicron.

Pfizer should just admit it & let other treatments have a kick at the can.

It's so fucking obvious that Pfizer sees the Pandemic ad a big money maker to line their pockets.

They dont care about the health of people.

jwvxx.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Can't stand up to a Bioweapon

She died of self-inflicted ignorance.

99% survival rate, although I do understand why someone like you is concerned about the virus.

1% of 7 billion people is a lot of people.

People die literally every second.

Covid is not particularly dangerous.

More people have died from Covid than from the average flu, yet we have had responded to flu deaths for a very long time and they truly aren't as dangerous as Covid.

You're a blithering idiot.

Notice how the flu isn't really a thing any more since all this Covid nonsense? LOL
Why do libs love defending covid? Have you ever heard of a political sided virus before? It seems they've claimed it... I distinctively remember them saying Trump was going to kill everybody with a covid shot before, now it's the polar opposite...

Because the state tells them to. They are nothing more than useful idiot Zogbot lemmings.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

99% survival rate, although I do understand why someone like you is concerned about the virus.

More people have died from Covid than from the average flu, yet we have had responded to flu deaths for a very long time and they truly aren't as dangerous as Covid.

Notice how the flu isn't really a thing any more since all this Covid nonsense? LOL
Why do libs love defending covid? Have you ever heard of a political sided virus before? It seems they've claimed it... I distinctively remember them saying Trump was going to kill everybody with a covid shot before, now it's the polar opposite...

So in your teeny little brain, trying to eliminate covid every way that we can try is "defending covid"?

Keep going, we clearly haven't gotten to the bottom of your stupidity yet.
But wait, there's moar stupiditee to follow!

Stop defending Covid, dude!!!! You love the Covids, that's why you vaccinate, isolate and wear masks...just so you can have the Covid to yourself, you freak!
Once I learned to stop worrying and love the Covid, I became much more complacent.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Because the state tells them to. They are nothing more than useful idiot Zogbot lemmings.
Do you guys have to pay rent for your council flat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They dont even realize they are making political arguements.

We havent done this for any other virus. It was understandable in the beginning.....but data hasnt shown anything we did actually did anything

We paid heavy prices doing things that didnt work.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So in your teeny little brain, trying to eliminate covid every way that we can try is "defending covid"?

Keep going, we clearly haven't gotten to the bottom of your stupidity yet.
But wait, there's moar stupiditee to follow!

Stop defending Covid, dude!!!! You love the Covids, that's why you vaccinate, isolate and wear masks...just so you can have the Covid to yourself, you freak!
Once I learned to stop worrying and love the Covid, I became much more complacent.

Why are you worrying?

Do you know?

Did you also worry about bad influenza outbreaks? Did you want masks worn when states declared state of emergency over influenza? When we used mobile morgues? When triage tents went up over the flu?

How about that TB outbreak we had?

You are gonna view everything I just said as your opposing politcs. Even though I'm not discussing politcs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I never worried about it. If you get sick, you either get better or you don't. Been that way since the beginning of time.
you know how cowardly and yellow these snowflake libs are

especially the ones who come out of the Navy.

it's like dying keeps them up at night every night

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I never worried about it. If you get sick, you either get better or you don't. Been that way since the beginning of time.

Yo Bigly Bowlshit, are you going to infect yourself to get of that some natural immunity, or are you a yellow bellied cowerd?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yo Bigly Bowlshit, are you going to infect yourself to get of that some natural immunity, or are you a yellow bellied cowerd?
You need some natural immunity to the sadz, sailor.

lmao, sensitive biatch :LOL3:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Look at Bigly Mouthoff crying like a little beyotch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You projecting your sadz again, sailorboi?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You projecting your sadz again, sailorboi?
you projecting your girdle wrapped Audi A8 Break Dance Edition?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL aren't Israelis on their fifth booster by now? :LOL3:

Just like the European Medical Authorities said, Pfizer is useless against Omicron.

Pfizer should just admit it & let other treatments have a kick at the can.

It's so fucking obvious that Pfizer sees the Pandemic ad a big money maker to line their pockets.

They dont care about the health of people.

jwvxx.jpg

...and they invite all that prejudice by being such greedy fucks.

Governments should tax them and put the money back into our health systems

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh look, tears and queers have partnered up to snowflake together

lmao