Czech singer intentionally catches the Covids to develop "Natural" immunity, dies anyway

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hana Horka: Czech singer dies after catching Covid intentionally
By Ben Tobias

_122883530_mediaitem122883529.jpg

Hana Horka was part of the folk group, Asonance

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes,

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omicron evades both natural immunity from previous variants as well as all of the current vaccines. Fact. It is just genetically too different as it has been evolving among rodent populations in Africa. This is why they are now scrambling to develop new vaccines specifically for omicron.

Israeli research has found not even four doses of Pfizer work for omicron.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omicron evades both natural immunity from previous variants as well as all of the current vaccines. Fact. It is just genetically too different as it has been evolving among rodent populations in Africa. This is why they are now scrambling to develop new vaccines specifically for omicron.

Israeli research has found not even four doses of Pfizer work for omicron.

I wonder if some conventional vaccines could offer some cross protection against it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't stand up to a Bioweapon

She died of self-inflicted ignorance.

99% survival rate, although I do understand why someone like you is concerned about the virus.

1% of 7 billion people is a lot of people.

People die literally every second.

Covid is not particularly dangerous.

More people have died from Covid than from the average flu, yet we have had responded to flu deaths for a very long time and they truly aren't as dangerous as Covid.

You're a blithering idiot.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

99% survival rate, although I do understand why someone like you is concerned about the virus.

if you really think so, why don't you test your theory and infect yourself, unless you're chicken?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

if you really think so, why don't you test your theory and infect yourself, unless you're chicken?

How many people do you know in your nursing home who have died from teh covidzz?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

More people have died from Covid than from the average flu, yet we have had responded to flu deaths for a very long time and they truly aren't as dangerous as Covid.

Notice how the flu isn't really a thing any more since all this Covid nonsense? LOL

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How many people do you know in your nursing home who have died from teh covidzz?
That was probably the most cowardly surrender in history!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL aren't Israelis on their fifth booster by now? :LOL3:

Just like the European Medical Authorities said, Pfizer is useless against Omicron.

Pfizer should just admit it & let other treatments have a kick at the can.

It's so fucking obvious that Pfizer sees the Pandemic as a big money maker to line their pockets.

They dont care about the health of people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Notice how the flu isn't really a thing any more since all this Covid nonsense? LOL

Yes, because people are masking at it's preventing transmission.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And socially isolating.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And socially isolating.

They have no idea how to analyze the world, they have to be spoon fed the shit they want to spew.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Why do libs love defending covid? Have you ever heard of a political sided virus before? It seems they've claimed it... I distinctively remember them saying Trump was going to kill everybody with a covid shot before, now it's the polar opposite...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Why do libs love defending covid? Have you ever heard of a political sided virus before? It seems they've claimed it... I distinctively remember them saying Trump was going to kill everybody with a covid shot before, now it's the polar opposite...
What are you babbling about, are you sniffing glue again?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So in your teeny little brain, trying to eliminate covid every way that we can try is "defending covid"?

Keep going, we clearly haven't gotten to the bottom of your stupidity yet.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sadmins always brings out the negs when he's struggling lmao a neg for a neg
^^^^ Triggered and Extra Pwn3t!
Sadmins always brings out the negs when he's struggling lmao a neg for a neg
^^^^ Triggered and Extra Pwn3t!
Hey Chumpain, they building safe spaces for Trumptards in Floriduh, you should look into it.
Nah I'm alright, we've got a slightly higher standard of living here in Scotland going by the human development chart... Which kind of surprised me tbh... We freeze our asses off in the pissing rain 300 days a year...

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So in your teeny little brain, trying to eliminate covid every way that we can try is "defending covid"?

But wait, there's moar stupiditee to follow!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But wait, there's moar stupiditee to follow!

Stop defending Covid, dude!!!! You love the Covids, that's why you vaccinate, isolate and wear masks...just so you can have the Covid to yourself, you freak!