Czech singer intentionally catches the Covids to develop "Natural" immunity, dies anyway

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh great, the perv is back.. dick in hand I bet

Can't stand up to a Bioweapon

She died of self-inflicted ignorance.

99% survival rate, although I do understand why someone like you is concerned about the virus.

1% of 7 billion people is a lot of people.

People die literally every second.

Covid is not particularly dangerous.

More people have died from Covid than from the average flu, yet we have had responded to flu deaths for a very long time and they truly aren't as dangerous as Covid.

You're a blithering idiot.

Notice how the flu isn't really a thing any more since all this Covid nonsense? LOL
Why do libs love defending covid? Have you ever heard of a political sided virus before? It seems they've claimed it... I distinctively remember them saying Trump was going to kill everybody with a covid shot before, now it's the polar opposite...

Who's defending covid? That may be the dumbest covid post I've ever read.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL aren't Israelis on their fifth booster by now? :LOL3:

Just like the European Medical Authorities said, Pfizer is useless against Omicron.

Pfizer should just admit it & let other treatments have a kick at the can.

It's so fucking obvious that Pfizer sees the Pandemic ad a big money maker to line their pockets.

They dont care about the health of people.

jwvxx.jpg

So, is you theory that the Jews created a vaccine that kills off the Goyim? Or that the Jews want to kill everyone? Or...?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
oh great, the perv is back.. dick in hand I bet

99% survival rate, although I do understand why someone like you is concerned about the virus.

More people have died from Covid than from the average flu, yet we have had responded to flu deaths for a very long time and they truly aren't as dangerous as Covid.

Notice how the flu isn't really a thing any more since all this Covid nonsense? LOL
Why do libs love defending covid? Have you ever heard of a political sided virus before? It seems they've claimed it... I distinctively remember them saying Trump was going to kill everybody with a covid shot before, now it's the polar opposite...

Who's defending covid? That may be the dumbest covid post I've ever read.
And I'm meant to be offended I take it? Your lot defend it, get all crazy if someone says it's not that bad etc, see where I'm coming from? Of course you do...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Just like the European Medical Authorities said, Pfizer is useless against Omicron.

It's so fucking obvious that Pfizer sees the Pandemic ad a big money maker to line their pockets.

jwvxx.jpg

So, is you theory that the Jews created a vaccine that kills off the Goyim? Or that the Jews want to kill everyone? Or...?

It's either a huge money-making scheme via the vaccine or a depopulation programme to thin the herd by gradually killing people off in the coming years, where the deaths will be blamed on new strains of the virus etc.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

jwvxx.jpg

It's either a huge money-making scheme via the vaccine or a depopulation programme to thin the herd by gradually killing people off in the coming years, where the deaths will be blamed on new strains etc.

Oh, yeah. I buy the part about them gradually thinning the herd this way, since people are dropping like flies from the vaccines.

Newsflash: Jews and non-Jews alike are raking it in over the whole Covid thing. Don't get too far into your conspiracy black hole. No one knows what happens in those holes.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They dont even realize they are making political arguements.

We havent done this for any other virus. It was understandable in the beginning.....but data hasnt shown anything we did actually did anything

We paid heavy prices doing things that didnt work.

The vaccines probably did work for a while at the beginning 3 or 4 mutations back.

But it's evident now that they lost their effectiveness & don't cut it.

As someone said they need a variety of vaccines & treatments not 1 or 2 providers who've been too slow to adapt.

The most offensive & sickening aspect tho has been how big pharma raked in gobs of money at our expense stifling the competition who could help to bring the Pandemic under control.

We actually need to break this stranglehold and profiteering this has on our governments and allow new players in like Corbevax.

Otherwise relying solely on Pfizer this Pandemic will keep dragging on.

Last edited: