David Duke practices mindfulness: Gratitude

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sometimes I wonder if shes even aware of how manipulative she is. You know how there are people who do it on purpose... but then people who are so lost and clueless they dont even realize they are the problem? That it's their behaviour?

She thinks shes good at playing victim and she is very quick to blame other people. Claiming shes the one "fighting back" when its her shitty, condescending and nasty attitude towards people that causes it. It's actually LOK hitting back.

She probably called him a racist and went at him in a condescending manner. And she likes to slam white men specifically. And then she gets victimy when they start knocking her. Like no....shes not "fighting back". She is pretty much always the first one to get nasty.

And of course if its HER "fighting back" that's cool but other people are expected to respond with kindness and humility when shes trashing them and taking shots at them. No shit he is going to use racist slurs on her. Shes constantly slamming white men and calling other people racist.

Just fucking stupid lol.

I chose to ignore her and not directly communicate with her several months ago because she cannot be civil and I'm not dealing with someone who has to shit their toxic bullshit on people like that. I was trying to keep things civil, she cannot. She feels entitled to be a total bitchy shit heel to people if she doesnt like their stances and goes right into personal attacks and hatefulness. There is something really wrong with her mentally/emotionally.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
An actual avowed racist support "replacement theory" and those that espouse it. Deflections are nothing more than whataboutisms that don't address the reality of where conservative and right wing populists are in the US.

Own it. It's yours.
David Duke and the KKK havent been relevant in 30 years.

Regardless, he's for the people that you are for...
No skin off my nuts.

It just proves you're all racists.

Shhhh… they don’t want us talking about it because it will interrupt the brainwashing of future generations

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
KEEP CRYING :LOL3:
MNwtK6O.png

lol-this-cunt.jpg
^^^^Racist nigger bitch culturally appropriates a white girl!

I bet you wished the skin on your nuts identified as black, just sayin

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Thread is a shit show moved to the pit
You mean it wasn't yet another example of a leftist promoting these "adult and healthy discussions" we keep hearing them screech about?

how odd
Typical racist poark poast. This is why she won teh poall...
and lets not forget how she cheered the deaths of innocent white children in Wisconsin because they were white

Loathsome personal misery is all I see in her. It's disturbing