David Duke practices mindfulness: Gratitude

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, they say "It isn't racist!"

But then a former Grand Wizard of the KKK hears the "dog whistles"...what are we missing?
David Duke wasn’t a racist until Obama, Obama invented racism!

i-forgot.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Cue the Trumptards “David Duke endorsed Bwandin!”

Because that "guilty by association" only applies to OTHER people.

A racist supporting the party of racism and endorsing a segregationist who eulogized a klansman doesnt make your "side" racist. Nor does destroying every black business in Kenosha and destroying several more mostly minority communities.

Those blacks are so lucky to have you guys! Think about where they would be today if not for all your "sides" heroic measures! I mean....the country might still think black people are smart and capable enough to have state ID and know how to vote.

Fight the good fight.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An actual avowed racist support "replacement theory" and those that espouse it. Deflections are nothing more than whataboutisms that don't address the reality of where conservative and right wing populists are in the US.

Own it. It's yours.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An actual avowed racist support "replacement theory" and those that espouse it. Deflections are nothing more than whataboutisms that don't address the reality of where conservative and right wing populists are in the US.

Own it. It's yours.
David Duke and the KKK havent been relevant in 30 years.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Own it. It's yours.

Regardless, he's for the people that you are for...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

It just proves you're all racists.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

Fuk off, fat assed nigger bitch! :Happy5:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

Truth hurts, doesn't it trailer trash?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Own it. It's yours.

Speaking of which, were you ever relevant?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Own it. It's yours.

Speaking of which, were you ever relevant?
Always at least 2X as much as you!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

Look at the people that think it's great that I'm called a "nigger bitch". They're the ones that aren't racist at all. You ever notice?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

Look at the people that think it's great that I'm called a "nigger bitch". They're the ones that aren't racist at all. You ever notice?
Poor Raven, she seems like a nice person, that tries too hard to be one of the "Mean Girls"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

Poor Raven, she seems like a nice person, that tries too hard to be one of the "Mean Girls"

She's hot and cold. I'm done.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

I am a nice person, but hate when people whip out the victim card all of the time when it suits them.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

Its all good. Just one racist to another. We're professionals after all!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

Remember when poark won the most racist stomping grounds poaster poall???

That was awesome.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

Remember when poark won the most racist stomping grounds poaster poall???

That was awesome.

Didn't she get so many negs it broke the forum?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Own it. It's yours.

No skin off my nuts.

I am a nice person, but hate when people whip out the victim card all of the time when it suits them.

How is calling a racist a racist a victim card ploy?

He called me a nigger bitch for fucking sakes. I'd call you shit for brains, but you clearly don't have that much going on for you.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a hateful tub of shit, Lily and clearly, it's you who has issues and not much going on for yourself :( Only a handful of people even like you.. Check yourself fat ass :HelloFuckU:

You fight about shit that isn't even about you and YOU think I am hateful.

That's funny, hueca.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You're a hateful tub of shit, Lily and clearly, it's you who has issues and not much going on for yourself :( Only a handful of people even like you.. Check yourself fat ass :HelloFuckU:

That's funny, hueca.
She upvotes most of the crap tossed at me, like that's the cool thing to do, Can you say hippokrit?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's funny, hueca.
She upvotes most of the crap tossed at me, like that's the cool thing to do, Can you say hippokrit?
You dish it out, take it, asswipe.