David Duke practices mindfulness: Gratitude

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a hateful tub of shit, Lily and clearly, it's you who has issues and not much going on for yourself :( Only a handful of people even like you.. Check yourself fat ass :HelloFuckU:

You fight about shit that isn't even about you and YOU think I am hateful.

That's funny, hueca.
She upvotes most of the crap tossed at me, like that's the cool thing to do, Can you say hippokrit?
You dish it out, take it, asswipe.
u mad shitshow?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You're a hateful tub of shit, Lily and clearly, it's you who has issues and not much going on for yourself :( Only a handful of people even like you.. Check yourself fat ass :HelloFuckU:

That's funny, hueca.
She upvotes most of the crap tossed at me, like that's the cool thing to do, Can you say hippokrit?
Ask your doctor if removing the broken shards of glass from you rectum one by one is right for you

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's funny, hueca.

I'm no longer astounded at their inability to recognize in themselves what they despise in others.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's funny, hueca.
You dish it out, take it, asswipe.
u mad shitshow?

A miserable dyke that one...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Call me all the names you want, still doesn't change who and what you are, which is a miserable, loathsome PIG! You think it's okay to treat people like shit and then cry about it when it comes back to you?? NAH.. doesn't work that way.. Your victim act doesn't work with me, bitch :) I learned real quick what you're all about.. Truly a vile human being. I feel sorry for people who have to be around you irl.. I'm guessing they must need psychological help from your abusive behavior :(

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Call me all the names you want, still doesn't change who and what you are, which is a miserable, loathsome PIG! You think it's okay to treat people like shit and then cry about it when it comes back to you?? NAH.. doesn't work that way.. Your victim act doesn't work with me, bitch :) I learned real quick what you're all about.. Truly a vile human being. I feel sorry for people who have to be around you irl.. I'm guessing they must need psychological help from your abusive behavior :(
Too Irrational, did not read.
082119_MHFA_AnonymousHelpInfographic-1024x1024.png

lol!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look mental case.

This thread is about racism.

Loktard calls me a nigger bitch, he tells me to get raped, over and over again for YEARS. And I fight the fuck back and you think I'm the one with the problem.

Seriously, what in the holy fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you fight your battles?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look mental case.

Loktard calls me a nigger bitch, he tells me to get raped, over and over again for YEARS. And I fight the fuck back and you think I'm the one with the problem.

Seriously, what in the holy fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you fight your battles?
CRY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MNwtK6O.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look mental case.

CRY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MNwtK6O.png

Yeah, blame the person being called a "nigger bitch" for being called a "nigger bitch"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Look mental case.

CRY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MNwtK6O.png
Says the retard just whining and cryinng her eyes out 3 or 4o posts back, get a grip loon.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This is not a fair fight

Raven is stomping the shit outta dumb and dumber

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's too easy LOLOLOL
I’m guessing fat Poarka grew weary of discussing which colon cleansing options work best when the mood stabilizing medications are failing to do their job?

you know, over at the circle jerk labeled flame zone” but lacks flaming of any kind?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look mental case.

CRY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MNwtK6O.png
Says the retard just whining and cryinng her eyes out 3 or 4o posts back, get a grip loon.

She's trying to play it off like she's "trolling" when, in fact, she melted down about what I said to fucktard. She's triggered by insults other people get.

:LOL3::LOL3: