David Duke practices mindfulness: Gratitude

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Call me all the names you want, still doesn't change who and what you are, which is a miserable, loathsome PIG! You think it's okay to treat people like shit and then cry about it when it comes back to you?? NAH.. doesn't work that way.. Your victim act doesn't work with me, bitch :) I learned real quick what you're all about.. Truly a vile human being. I feel sorry for people who have to be around you irl.. I'm guessing they must need psychological help from your abusive behavior :(

Look mental case.

This thread is about racism.

Loktard calls me a nigger bitch, he tells me to get raped, over and over again for YEARS. And I fight the fuck back and you think I'm the one with the problem.

Seriously, what in the holy fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you fight your battles?
CRY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MNwtK6O.png
Says the retard just whining and cryinng her eyes out 3 or 4o posts back, get a grip loon.

She's trying to play it off like she's "trolling" when, in fact, she melted down about what I said to fucktard. She's triggered by insults other people get.

:LOL3::LOL3:
I mean. She may not be the type of hardened troll who’s uterus implodes when someone “upvotes” a post which compromise his frail ego for an entire month but I think she’s doing quite well against your wimp and a blimp clown show

just saying of course

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That victim card always makes her flip her shit :LOL3: hahaha... The sweat hog was so triggered, she was feverishly combing the web for a 2-bit name-calling meme lmao!!!!!!!!

You are angry about what I said to someone else. You can't get more triggered and melty than that post where you basically sobbed, slobbered and ate your boogers.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Call me all the names you want, still doesn't change who and what you are, which is a miserable, loathsome PIG! You think it's okay to treat people like shit and then cry about it when it comes back to you?? NAH.. doesn't work that way.. Your victim act doesn't work with me, bitch :) I learned real quick what you're all about.. Truly a vile human being. I feel sorry for people who have to be around you irl.. I'm guessing they must need psychological help from your abusive behavior :(
She does not have positive interactions with most members of this community. Mostly nasty and angry poasts directed at many different people.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
She does not have positive interactions with most members of this community. Mostly nasty and angry poasts directed at many different people.
^^Something a jilted beau would say.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Look at these hateful assholes in here supporting David Duke, WTAF?

"Hurr durr, we not rayciss you is!"

Which is a problem why exactly, you absolute turbo cuck?

"Oh maaa gawd, David Duke is literally Hitlah!!"

GTFO with your hypocritical bullshit...

You talk about right wingers being hateful, when the reality is you woke faggots on the left despise straight white males and constantly vilify anyone you believe to be a Conservative.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Look at these hateful assholes in here supporting David Duke, WTAF?

"Hurr durr, we not rayciss you is!"

Which is a problem why exactly, you absolute turbo cuck?

"Oh maaa gawd, David Duke is literally Hitlah!!"

GTFO with your hypocritical bullshit...

You talk about right wingers being hateful, when the reality is you woke faggots on the left despise straight white males and constantly vilify anyone you believe to be a Conservative.
I have a lot of respect for Duke. Buchanan and indirectly TRUMP himself owe a lot to his work. He is a sort of intellectual grandfather for our movement. He suffered a lot of attacks but his ideas have finally caught on with many of our people and the number is growing.

It is even moar impressive that he accomplished so much of this without the internet.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes indeed. He is a very intelligent man and as you say, a figurehead of White Nationalism and White unity.

Plus, he makes Jews and leftists absolutely seethe. LOL

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Yes indeed. He is a very intelligent man and as you say, a figurehead of White Nationalism and White unity.

Plus, he makes Jews and leftists absolutely seethe. LOL
Seems like you are Right. We should try it on blandscape...lol.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think it was in this thread where where @RAVEN's "upvoting" made admin sob like a school girl on prom night because the cute boy didn't ask him to dance

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeppers... That's right lol I wasn't even involved in the discussion of this thread to start with BUT DRAGGED in for simply giving Lockmar an upvote. HOW DARE I? :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeppers... That's right lol I wasn't even involved in the discussion of this thread to start with BUT DRAGGED in for simply giving Lockmar an upvote. HOW DARE I? :LOL3:
he gets crap thrown at him!!!!!

They're gonna laugh at him

and then spill pigs blood on him. ON PROM NIGHT!!!!!!! when he's standing next to some dreamy young stud

Okay... too much Carrie :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey @RAVEN

I tried to send you a DM but your profile doesn't allow that

I got something good for you :EvilOne:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't?? Lemme look...I want to see something gooood :D lololol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Upvoting "nigger ass bitch" is what all the non-racist people are doing these days...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're a hateful tub of shit, Lily and clearly, it's you who has issues and not much going on for yourself :( Only a handful of people even like you.. Check yourself fat ass :HelloFuckU:

You fight about shit that isn't even about you and YOU think I am hateful.

That's funny, hueca.
She upvotes most of the crap tossed at me, like that's the cool thing to do, Can you say hippokrit?
You dish it out, take it, asswipe.

No shit.

One thing you will see very clearly is.....they think they are entitled to be nasty shit heels towards people as much as they want.

But they dont think it's right or fair if those people slap back. They dont like their own treatment of others turned back on them.

Lily is just a toxic and self important control freak who has to always have some sort of forum drama going on. She constantly has to have someone to fight with and spew hate about. I'm FAR from the first....as you can see....and I'm sadly far the last. She loves drama. And she actively tries to steer other people into hating the people SHE hates.

You can bet that if you had jumped in trashing people like me or anyone else she hates, she would be approving of it and being cool with you. That's okay if someone joins HER "team"

But if someone just noticed her nasty behavior towards others and calls that out? Well that person is hateful and nasty and all kinds of shit.

Their inner narrative tells them they are righteous heros and enlightened judges, and nothing they do or say is ever wrong or shitty. Its everyone ELSE who is a problem.

It's just never ending hippocrisy. And yes....I meant to type that. Hungry hippocrisy.

Lmao.

PS heads up.....its really not worth it engaging her. She gets more vile the longer you fail to "correct yourself" in HER view. All that happens is she feeds off the toxic nature if it and tries to rub her mental and emotional filth on you. It's energy rape.

I pretty much just laugh at her pitiful and petty attempts to grab negative attention. Shes like a cycle.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
You're a hateful tub of shit, Lily and clearly, it's you who has issues and not much going on for yourself :( Only a handful of people even like you.. Check yourself fat ass :HelloFuckU:

That's funny, hueca.
She upvotes most of the crap tossed at me, like that's the cool thing to do, Can you say hippokrit?

No shit.

One thing you will see very clearly is.....they think they are entitled to be nasty shit heels towards people as much as they want.

But they dont think it's right or fair if those people slap back. They dont like their own treatment of others turned back on them.

Lily is just a toxic and self important control freak who has to always have some sort of forum drama going on. She constantly has to have someone to fight with and spew hate about. I'm FAR from the first....as you can see....and I'm sadly far the last. She loves drama. And she actively tries to steer other people into hating the people SHE hates.

You can bet that if you had jumped in trashing people like me or anyone else she hates, she would be approving of it and being cool with you. That's okay if someone joins HER "team"

But if someone just noticed her nasty behavior towards others and calls that out? Well that person is hateful and nasty and all kinds of shit.

Their inner narrative tells them they are righteous heros and enlightened judges, and nothing they do or say is ever wrong or shitty. Its everyone ELSE who is a problem.

It's just never ending hippocrisy. And yes....I meant to type that. Hungry hippocrisy.

Lmao.

PS heads up.....its really not worth it engaging her. She gets more vile the longer you fail to "correct yourself" in HER view. All that happens is she feeds off the toxic nature if it and tries to rub her mental and emotional filth on you. It's energy rape.

I pretty much just laugh at her pitiful and petty attempts to grab negative attention. Shes like a cycle.
She was trying to bring this relentless negativity and hatefulness to the new board as well. But the good people of BC seem to have seen right through it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's funny, hueca.

No shit.

Lmao.

She was trying to bring this relentless negativity and hatefulness to the new board as well. But the good people of BC seem to have seen right through it.
Someone told me she got fatter and furious when they didn’t agree that you were the douchbag tgat she was claiming you were

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's funny, hueca.

No shit.

Lmao.

You know what you do. You talk shit and know I'll pick up on it and the others won't. No wonder your life always gets harder, you never grow up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's funny, hueca.

No shit.

Lmao.

I see it. Shes either trying to bait someone into a nasty exchange, or someone says something she doesnt like and she JUMPS on and claims "they are starting it!". Making a bigger fuss out of little shit.

It's pretty petty and I'm sure it's going to become tedious.

Grow up and ignore it, ffs. Shes vapid and thrives off drama and hatefulness. Now shes gonna jump on everything she can turn into someone elses fault so she can start her shit and make excuses and try to boss others.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Look mental case.

This thread is about racism.

Loktard calls me a nigger bitch, he tells me to get raped, over and over again for YEARS. And I fight the fuck back and you think I'm the one with the problem.

Seriously, what in the holy fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you fight your battles?
CRY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MNwtK6O.png

Yeah, blame the person being called a "nigger bitch" for being called a "nigger bitch"
Quiet, nigger bitch. Soothe your butthurt with a box of donuts.