Dead at 43

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My niece's uncle on the other side of her family.

Killer: Covid-19

Unvaccinated, not willing to social distance, went to a family birthday party a month ago. Apparently, a sick family member went to this gathering. He had a cough, went to Vegas and returned more sick. Was hospitalized 2-3 days later. He was very sick for a month, in a medically induced coma for the last two weeks, died last night.

His mother went to hospital to check in on him. Was told he'd passed during the night, she fainted on the spot. Poor thing.

He leaves behind his widow with a 3 year old and a 5 year old. My two nieces are devastated.

This isn't about politics, or numbers, but real people. An unnecessary and tragic loss to this family. May Mike RIP.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh wow ... who knew people died

Right wingers don't believe it. Death is a HOKES!

I see

and is it your duty to sprinkle your polished turds of wisdom enlightening folks

Did I say it was a duty? I don't believe I did. Don't like the thread, scroll past.

LOL

did I say something you don't like, why so hostile .. you a member of 'the left' :LOL3:

Not sure you noticed but the BOTH SIDES are 'TARDS ! IT'S THE PEOPLE DOING THE LIVING BETTWEEN YOU TWO FUCK UPS THAT SUFFER, DON'T LIKE MY COMMENT .. scroll past (:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see

and is it your duty to sprinkle your polished turds of wisdom enlightening folks

Did I say it was a duty? I don't believe I did. Don't like the thread, scroll past.

LOL

did I say something you don't like, why so hostile .. you a member of 'the left' :LOL3:

Not sure you noticed but the BOTH SIDES are 'TARDS ! IT'S THE PEOPLE DOING THE LIVING BETTWEEN YOU TWO FUCK UPS THAT SUFFER, DON'T LIKE MY COMMENT .. scroll past (:

Could be a little hostile because someone I've known since he was a child died. Am I entitled to being a human?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I see

LOL

Could be a little hostile because someone I've known since he was a child died. Am I entitled to being a human?

is that what you were doing ??
you pulled the right winger card immediately LOL

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see

LOL

Because this person was believing the lies about vaccines. I didn't go into details in the OP, but it is part of the backstory.

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
let's see how you spin that (:

200.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I see

LOL

Because this person was believing the lies about vaccines. I didn't go into details in the OP, but it is part of the backstory.

came across as a chance to dig, like you used the opportunity ... appoligeese

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see

LOL

Okay, no worries. There are bigger fish to fry.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I see

LOL

where ??

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see

LOL

where ??

Everywhere. Lol, shit is fucked up everywhere. :SadFace:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
People die everyday

This thread sucks

Move on

EXCUSE ME
perhaps you have some gay-away, I seem to be in the middle of something in another thread with a whateverthefuck LOL

I see

LOL

where ??

but fish need water

I see

LOL

where ??

but fish need water

wtf is with this multi quote bullshit ! @realgrimm

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off, the vax wont stop you from getting sick and it wont stop you from infecting others. I wonder if they gave him ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
First off, the vax wont stop you from getting sick and it wont stop you from infecting others. I wonder if they gave him ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies?

Most likely it would have kept him from dying. Over 95% of deaths are among the unvaccinated. Do you mind?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I wonder things like if Evil Knievel could jump your nose

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most likely it would have kept him from dying. Over 95% of deaths are among the unvaccinated. Do you mind?
Do I mind what? I wasnt rude. Seriously, vaxed people die all the time. I'm genuinely curious if they tried any of the treatments on him that are being ridiculed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wonder things like if Evil Knievel could jump your nose
Cause I'm a jew or just because I have a big nose? Oh fuck, I just admitted being a jew!!!! OMG! Ya faggit!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I mind what? I wasnt rude. Seriously, vaxed people die all the time. I'm genuinely curious if they tried any of the treatments on him that are being ridiculed.

He was not vaxxed. More people survive than die who are vaxxed. That is an accurate view of vaccinations.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was not vaxxed. More people survive than die who are vaxxed. That is an accurate view of vaccinations.
Its the governments and politicians fault more people didnt get the vax. When people get lied to about something, they dont trust anything. Maybe this guy still wouldnt have gotten the vax either way. The vax doesnt even come close to living up to what we were originally told it would do. The lives of the vaxed havent even returned to normal.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It’s all Biden’s fault you uncle is dead

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you know what really shits me? It that the various government authorities won’t declare a person’s death by the Covid 19 vaccine if it happens before 2 weeks have lapsed after the second jab! That fucks me right the fuck off! Dishonesty is one of the worst traits of humanity and I’m fucking sick and tired it!