Dear BF - A message from my primo Chad

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Only ugly asses refuse to post their pic. That’s how I know you’re ugly as fuck. Creepy ass weirdo…

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm cool with people here, but fuck!!!!!.. I'm not signing on and having this bitch bite at my ankles every day, UNPROVOKED. Fuck that!! She did the same thing to Swampy!!!!!! :'(

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not a victim.. that's your problem with me ;) LOLOL.. Keep fucking around and you're going to find out!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This bitch has been nipping at my ankles for weeks now, unprovoked.. I let it slide, but fuck it.. I'm not going to sign on here and have this sniveling cunt get her digs in without saying anything.. NO!!! :)

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I'm not a victim.. that's your problem with me ;) LOLOL.. Keep fucking around and you're going to find out!!!

Wtf are you gonna do…show up on my doorstep? Shove your threats up your protruded asshole. You ain’t doing shit to no one.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
This bitch has been nipping at my ankles for weeks now, unprovoked.. I let it slide, but fuck it.. I'm not going to sign on here and have this sniveling cunt get her digs in without saying anything.. NO!!! :)

Reads like a victim post to me. Like I said, if you’re looking for an excuse to obsess over my face, I’ll hand you a new pic lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Welp.. You're triggered because I said, hmmm... What the hell? Get over it.. You're not going to dictate to me who I can be friends with here.. Go fuck yourself.

Because you've never left in huff, talking about: "Me's not coming back! These peeps are mean to me!"

Isn't that right, hypocrite?

Yet here you are. Weak willed cunt.