Dear BF - A message from my primo Chad

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He says if you give him a mod panel, he will bring creative content, the great Pickles and Toefactor, and the Brittney Venti troll army.

All he wants is the ability to sticky threads. I can vouch that he does not abuse the panel as he was a mod at SG.

He says thank you if you do consider it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Why can't he 'bring it' without being a mod? Last I remember he only stickied his own threads. And then spent hours hitting them himself to fluff the numbers. Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What the fucking fuck is this shit.

We e-banish his ass a year ago, then he creeps in with this? With only 1745 posts? WHAT THE FUCK @Bastard Factory !!!??? WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
iu

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Hmmmm what? Does he have a fucking panel? Has he ever panel abused anyone? So many questions

Is there some big conspiracy behind all this now? If the insinuation is that I want a panel, don’t worry. There is a great big one at SG waiting if I want it. LOL

And even if there was, ain’t none of you gonna do a gawddamn thing about it. All bark and no bite.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Hmmmm what? Does he have a fucking panel? Has he ever panel abused anyone? So many questions

Is there some big conspiracy behind all this now? If the insinuation is that I want a panel, don’t worry. There is a great big one at SG waiting if I want it. LOL

And even if there was, ain’t none of you gonna do a gawddamn thing about it. All bark and no bite.
HaHa you've got NO CHANCE here! You crawl up to every site owner because your hood rat brain thinks you're entitled to one everywhere you go because you're a "QUEEN" bahahahahahahaaaa!!! Aww wit!!!! :facepalm: Fuckin riot so you are!!

He's panel abused plenty do you think people don't talk???? What I done to you was absolutely fuck all, no sneakiness, no damage whatsoever yet you howl about it dailly!!

Threatening to open up another board because you KNOW you're getting fuck all special privs here...

I love kicking your ass then watch you scream about how you "drag him for months" which is total lies and the most absurd thing is you're trying to tell the lie to people who've seen it all like they're stupid or maybe you're doing your usual, crying out for "back up" because you're used to bullying people that way with your mighty admin panel and whatever the fuck you are at VF, snaked your way in there too... Guaranteed witch bully when you were at school, it's easy to read you, ha you seethe because nobody here gets involved when you @ every Tom, Dick and Harry while getting pummeled classic behaviour of the coward bully, need a pile on or yer hurting alone hahaha sad and so is me typing this to some slimy sun-baked grunting slug that spends its days and nights calling people names on the internet, that's TRAGIC!!!! There's no joy in you at all, church is not helping you be a better person PIGzilla :facepalm: :Warning:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

HaHa you've got NO CHANCE here! You crawl up to every site owner because your hood rat brain thinks you're entitled to one everywhere you go because you're a "QUEEN" bahahahahahahaaaa!!! Aww wit!!!! :facepalm: Fuckin riot so you are!!

He's panel abused plenty do you think people don't talk???? What I done to you was absolutely fuck all, no sneakiness, no damage whatsoever yet you howl about it dailly!!

Threatening to open up another board because you KNOW you're getting fuck all special privs here...

I love kicking your ass then watch you scream about how you "drag him for months" which is total lies and the most absurd thing is you're trying to tell the lie to people who've seen it all like they're stupid or maybe you're doing your usual, crying out for "back up" because you're used to bullying people that way with your mighty admin panel and whatever the fuck you are at VF, snaked your way in there too... Guaranteed witch bully when you were at school, it's easy to read you, ha you seethe because nobody here gets involved when you @ every Tom, Dick and Harry while getting pummeled classic behaviour of the coward bully, need a pile on or yer hurting alone hahaha sad and so is me typing this to some slimy sun-baked grunting slug that spends its days and nights calling people names on the internet, that's TRAGIC!!!! There's no joy in you at all, church is not helping you be a better person PIGzilla :facepalm: :Warning:

Your mom’s a HO

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The fact that you even try to claim you’ve kicked anyones ass here is absolutely hilarious.

You got the fuck beat out of you so bad, you gave up your panel. BF knows I drag the shit out your bitch ass, hell everyone knows. But keep trying…maybe one day, you’ll actually believe you’re kicking ass yourself:LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The fact that you even try to claim you’ve kicked anyones ass here is absolutely hilarious.

You got the fuck beat out of you so bad, you gave up your panel. BF knows I drag the shit out your bitch ass, hell everyone knows. But keep trying…maybe one day, you’ll actually believe you’re kicking ass yourself:LOL3:
WTF??? You're fuckin delusional! I done something you'd NEVER do because you're a "QUEEN" :LOL3::facepalm: How embarrassing, you're that desperate you're mocking a woman who fuckin died young and has nothing to do with this place, do you realise how fuckin sad you are??

Oh and of course you truly believe my decision was something to do with you:facepalm: I'm nothing like you, I NEVER think about you, you're NEVER in my thoughts when I'm elsewhere, you must think about me ALL the time bet you've got that pic of my big dick and you frig yourself to it ya fat dirty ffs!!

I didn't wear the banner and panel like it was a badge of fucking special like you would, you'd do what that riot Fartini done, making threads about change like he was bringing all kinds of "great" new members haha NONE! WOW crawl under a rock that's fucking roasting hot man! :facepalm:I did what was sensible for me, no point having a mod who's not going to be on every day is there?

PPFFTTTT Imagine sinking to dead mother "Jokes" you SHOULD be ashamed of yourself but you won't because this is it for you eh... ANYWAY, you look like shit even with 6 pounds of make up plastered on yer face, fat, old and unappealing with the personality of a schizo weasel... Oh well ENJOY all that hahaha
cEHiao2.jpg
:facepalm::facepalm: You think you're good looking too:facepalm::facepalm:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

hmmmm

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

WTF??? You're fuckin delusional! I done something you'd NEVER do because you're a "QUEEN" :LOL3::facepalm: How embarrassing, you're that desperate you're mocking a woman who fuckin died young and has nothing to do with this place, do you realise how fuckin sad you are??

Oh and of course you truly believe my decision was something to do with you:facepalm: I'm nothing like you, I NEVER think about you, you're NEVER in my thoughts when I'm elsewhere, you must think about me ALL the time bet you've got that pic of my big dick and you frig yourself to it ya fat dirty ffs!!

I didn't wear the banner and panel like it was a badge of fucking special like you would, you'd do what that riot Fartini done, making threads about change like he was bringing all kinds of "great" new members haha NONE! WOW crawl under a rock that's fucking roasting hot man! :facepalm:I did what was sensible for me, no point having a mod who's not going to be on every day is there?

PPFFTTTT Imagine sinking to dead mother "Jokes" you SHOULD be ashamed of yourself but you won't because this is it for you eh... ANYWAY, you look like shit even with 6 pounds of make up plastered on yer face, fat, old and unappealing with the personality of a schizo weasel... Oh well ENJOY all that hahaha
cEHiao2.jpg
:facepalm::facepalm: You think you're good looking too:facepalm::facepalm:

Your mom is still a ho and that is one whack ass chop job. I’ve seen 12 year olds do better with chopping :LOL3:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You missed a spot on SHAMPAIN'S arse with that tongue cleaning you just gave him.

Trust me, she hates me because I’m Mexican and she’s an ugly bulldyke. The only way they can make me ugly is by altering pics.

I bet she fingers her nasty self to that pic all day while thinking of ways to white knight for the woman beater.