Dear Stupid Cunts

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Nice thread title. Your inner trollette is shining through.

Of course, your supposition is entirely wrong. Before disgusting Leftist Pervert groups like GLAAD, GLSEN and PFLAG sank their filth-ridden claws into our public schools, the percentage of people who identified as some kind of deviant hovered at well under 10%. After two decades and more of Leftist pervert indoctrination in our schools, the percentage of young people in colleges and high schools who identify as some kind of pervert is well over 25%.

Do you think that "fag propaganda" might have something to do with that?

Last edited:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course, your supposition is entirely wrong. Before disgusting Leftist Pervert groups like GLAAD, GLSEN and PFLAG sank their filth-ridden claws into our public schools, the percentage of people who identified as some kind of deviant hovered at well under 10%. After two decades and more of Leftist pervert indoctrination in our schools, the percentage of young people in colleges and high schools who identify as some kind of pervert is well over 25%.

Do you think that "fast propaganda" might have something to do with that?
You know waay too much about gay organizations

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
There have been homosexuals, of all political persuasions, since before politics were a thing.
Of course there have been. That's not the point of YOUR thread, dear. You claimed "Making "fag propaganda" illegal will never make people suddenly not gay," but I explained that the inverse seems to have credence. We have had "fag propaganda" in our public schools for a good two decades and as I pointed out, the percentage of younger people who identify themselves as some kind of deviant has increased tenfold.

How do you explain this as anything other than a social contagion brought on by incessant and relentless "fag propaganda?"

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course there have been. That's not the point of YOUR thread, dear. You claimed "Making "fag propaganda" illegal will never make people suddenly not gay," but I explained that the inverse seems to have credence. We have had "fag propaganda" in our public schools for a good two decades and as I pointed out, the percentage of younger people who identify themselves as some kind of deviant has increased tenfold.

How do you explain this as anything other than a social contagion brought on by incessant and relentless "fag propaganda?"
Bullshit. It's just making people unashamed to admit they're gay.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Really? So you think 25% of the population have always been sexual deviants but were just afraid to admit it until you Lefties started pumping out endless pro-pervert propaganda?

Does your husband know you're a secret lesbian?

Oh, Reaper says "hi child abuser."

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really? So you think 25% of the population have always been sexual deviants but were just afraid to admit it until you Lefties started pumping out endless pro-pervert propaganda?

Does your husband know you're a secret lesbian?

Oh, Reaper says "hi child abuser."
Does you wife know you fantasize raping Asian women?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think it’s pretty redundant at this phase to point out that our founding fathers started this nation to escape religious persecution and Reggie’s ideologies are Christian extremist.

Personally, I think it’s a travesty that we/they are force fed heterosexual misogyny and racist Christianity by a white male dominant society where far right extremists are desperately attempting a hostile takeover of the nation.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think it’s pretty redundant at this phase to point out that our founding fathers started this nation to escape religious persecution and Reggie’s ideologies are Christian extremist.

Personally, I think it’s a travesty that we/they are force fed heterosexual misogyny and racist Christianity by a white male dominant society where far right extremists are desperately attempting a hostile takeover of the nation.
Good Lord, Murdy! What the hell happened to you?

At least SlopeySeamajor has the excuse of having been kicked in the head by a mule when he was a child.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do you think that "fag propaganda" might have something to do with that?

Perhaps you should reconsider melting down over a few surveys. Second, if you lump together everyone that is not completely straight then maybe, just maybe it's more than 10%. After all, it is the first era in human history where it's the safest to be open about one's sexuality.

LGBTQIA stands for:

lesbian
gay
bisexual
transgender
queer & questioning
intersex
asexual
+ I assume includes non-binary

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Translation: spread your cheeks, my foot is coming in hot!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Perhaps you should reconsider melting down over a few surveys. Second, if you lump together everyone that is not completely straight then maybe, just maybe it's more than 10%. After all, it is the first era in human history where it's the safest to be open about one's sexuality.

LGBTQIA stands for:

lesbian
gay
bisexual
transgender
queer & questioning
intersex
asexual
+ I assume includes
Isn't bisexual and intersex the same thing? And for that matter, isn't lesbian and gay the same thing too?

And what the fuck is "queer & questioning?" Is that like someone who had a public toilet experience with Admin and isn't quite sure if they're a fag or not?

asexual I get. That's kinda like old Joe or Arlayna/Poppy.

+ is just totally fucking stupid.

Wouldn't it be easier to just call them what they've been called for thousands upon thousands of years: Perverts?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Isn't bisexual and intersex the same thing? And for that matter, isn't lesbian and gay the same thing too?

And what the fuck is "queer & questioning?" Is that like someone who had a public toilet experience with Admin and isn't quite sure if they're a fag or not?

Wouldn't it be easier to just call them what they've been called for thousands upon thousands of years: Perverts?
Jeez, dude. You are just not up on things, are you(?)...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No bisexual means they have twice the chance of getting lucky on Saturday night. Intersex is less stigmatizing term for "hermaphrodites".

I think queer is a terminology preference for those who don't like "gay" or "lesbian". I think it's also like the "n" word, it is that demographic taking the term back and making it theirs.

The only people I consider "perverts" are those that hurt children.

eta: There are also those that are into scat, urine and really bizarre stuff that I find perverted as well. But what happens between two consenting adults is just none of my business.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit. It's just making people unashamed to admit they're gay.

Agreed. Plus absolutely and irrefutably attempting to make the world a safer place for them. I’m basing this on the gay/trans panic legal defense that excuses and legitimizes violent and lethal behavior against the LGBTQ+ community ~ which asks a jury to find that a victim's sexual orientation or gender identity is to blame for the defendant's violent reaction, including murder. This legally sanctioned discrimination against one's sexual orientation and gender identity must cease. The gay/trans community makes up 3.5% of US population, yet they are overrepresented in hate crime statistics. Hence the need for:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Ack! I've stumble into a thread for stupid cunts. Must have taken a wrong turn at albuquerque.