Dove, Dear, I am disappointed in you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Xs greatest spammy hits.

Following posters he finds boring so he can spend his time in their threads following their posts.

Calling people who look better than him "ugly".

Posting penises.

Calling Biggie short.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Xs greatest spammy hits.

Following posters he finds boring so he can spend his time in their threads following their posts.

Calling people who look better than him "ugly".

Posting penises.

Calling Biggie short.
:Dickhead:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

Kids again ???

what's with your lot and kids ??

Is he dragging in someones actual children to use as flame fodder?

Is he using information about someones family he was trusted with off the board to drag here and lie about and attack the person?

Let me know when any of us cool lot here start dragging peoples family members into forum drama in a desperate and bitter attempt to get some upper hand.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is he dragging in someones actual children to use as flame fodder?

Is he using information about someones family he was trusted with off the board to drag here and lie about and attack the person?

Let me know when any of us cool lot here start dragging peoples family members into forum drama in a desperate and bitter attempt to get some upper hand.
:LOL3::LOL3:

Fuck man yer werds are like explosive diarreha ... lookit you back peddle you foul fuck, yer a parent, how good of one I couldn't care less just dont pretend you're better than you actually are you fraud

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So X is too fucking stupid to understand the difference between using peoples children and family members and saying the "people" or the word "kids" in a general manner.

And there he goes again whining and crying about how horrible my posts are while he obsessively reads every single post.

At what point is that just spam? He seriously fucking repeats himself.

X probably just wants people HE doesnt like to not post here and instead of starting his own board and having the posters he wants, he is gonna come here where the work is already done for him and spam the people he doesnt like hoping they stop posting. Kinda like how Oak tries to ruin and control other peoples boards....but he is much much stupider.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you're either a kids protector or not .... you wordular oaf
its quite simple

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like you these days dove, don't get me wrong ... there seems to be a fire inside you (:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Absolutely no one is going to agree that using vague and unspecific "kids" is the same thing as using the children and family members of posters as some forum weapon as out desperation.

And you need to switch up your...whatever you are doing. Hanging on my posts like they are Oaks fat hairy balls while repeating how awful they are is really not helping you.