Dove, Dear, I am disappointed in you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You assured me that you would tap me on my shoulder when it was time for me to open my eyes and acknowledge my demise and you have not. And now, without any visible signs one could interpret with the naked eye it is happening. Right here. Right now. On the internet. On a message board 12 people visit.

Is vigilance too great an ask for something this important? You know me a long time and I'm certain you are well aware of my magnanimous disposition and how I am simply loathe to thinking what these poor people, afflicted with such serious & varied disabilities, might get to thinking if I do not validate their insufferable efforts with some type of affirmation they are doing a good job.

And thus provide some point to their otherwise pointless lives. As I drift ever so steadily into the great crater of the internet.

This is not some run of the mill type of benign circumstance one could dismiss as unimportant. Like infringing on article 5 of the NATO treaty with a missile attack on Poland. Or releasing poisonous gas into some middle eastern village killing thousands.

This is demisment. Demise. De-constructive demise possibly. You know, the big thing. On the internet. On a site catering to a vast majority of the 6 billion people who live on this planet.

And you allowed something so grave to slip your notice?

I am stunned. Go to my room young lady!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn......that sounds worth it :D

Wait why do I see "ignored content" but when i click it nothing shows?

Is the ghost of Peaches with us right now to congratulate Murd on this latest victory?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who demised you lol

Murd.

She let him know he "fucked up".....because she was willing to TOLERATE you talking to him, but NOT me.

That's the level she thinks she has or had with him.

Her imagination has not been kind to her at all lol

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

For the love of Peaches!

You could have had an alcoholic chubby pasty blonde with a flat ass and receding hairline in your home treating everyone like peasents, dictating everything and being willing to "tolerate" some of your people.

And when you ultimately failed to make her feel "so loved" every second of the day.....she would have been drinking every night and sexting all the men from the forum from YOUR home, my dear. While blathering tons of twisted details about your life all over every board. She could be showing pictures and telling people where you worked and what your schedule was and everything.

Your existence and childhood could have been all about her.

But you fucked it up with the cute, funny, sexy dark haired "toxic" woman who forced her way into your bed, manipulated you, that your family, your sons, your friends and even your ex wife all liked. Liked enough to still ask about all these years later.

You could have lived as a figment in a narcissists imagination but you just had to fuck up with the one you click with the most who respects you and sees you as autonomous individual.

You've earned your demise in the name of Peaches, sir!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You could have had an alcoholic chubby pasty blonde with a flat ass and receding hairline in your home treating everyone like peasents, dictating everything and being willing to "tolerate" some of your people.

And when you ultimately failed to make her feel "so loved" every second of the day.....she would have been drinking every night and sexting all the men from the forum from YOUR home, my dear. While blathering tons of twisted details about your life all over every board. She could be showing pictures and telling people where you worked and what your schedule was and everything.

Your existence and childhood could have been all about her.

But you fucked it up with the cute, funny, sexy dark haired "toxic" woman who forced her way into your bed, manipulated you, that your family, your sons, your friends and even your ex wife all liked. Liked enough to still ask about all these years later.

You could have lived as a figment in a narcissists imagination but you just had to fuck up with the one you click with the most who respects you and sees you as autonomous individual.

You've earned your demise in the name of Peaches, sir!
Sounds like alphonso won that lottery of dream queen

At least he got a pottery barn table that seats 12. — if you wish to eat your meal in the drive way

But he isn’t being demised for peaches tho. And that’s gotta count for something

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sounds like alphonso won that lottery of dream queen

At least he got a pottery barn table that seats 12. — if you wish to eat your meal in the drive way

But he isn’t being demised for peaches tho. And that’s gotta count for something

Are you gonna be......net dead?

I mean she DID tell us all you were Puerto Rican. Which I clearly never noticed.

Lmao!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"Puerto Rican"

Oh my.

I would have preferred if such embarrassing details were not shared as part of my demising process allowing my fans to cycle through the varying Latino ethnicities instead.

Keep them on their toes. You know?

Pray to the Gods of Mercy this demise stops short of something really awful. Like disclosing the fact that I am several inches taller than alphonso. That might really puncture my ego. And then I would have dwarf jokes, and recycled pictures and silly gifs to deal with repetitiously

ugh... I don't even want to imagine such a fate.

Let us both hope she does not go there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Puerto Rican"

Oh my.

I would have preferred if such embarrassing details were not shared as part of my demising process allowing my fans to cycle through the varying Latino ethnicities instead.

Keep them on their toes. You know?

Pray to the Gods of Mercy this demise stops short of something really awful. Like disclosing the fact that I am several inches taller than alphonso. That might really puncture my ego. And then I would have dwarf jokes, and recycled pictures and silly gifs to deal with repetitiously

ugh... I don't even want to imagine such a fate.

Let us both hope she does not go there.

Did you know that I'm a white supremacist though?

Boy isn't THAT awkward lol!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did you know that I'm a white supremacist though?
Well.

I have a dirty little secret.

So am I.

Yes yes, I know what you're thinking. I was married to a black woman. Have dated several throughout the years. I live with one now. I grew up in the hood and the majority of my best friends were and are black blah blah blah blah.

But this is just an elaborate cover to hide the real me. Truth be told.

The me that sleeps with a confederate flag under my pillow, attends KKK raids by night and Orange man rallies by day. The kind of deep and dark spirit who believed Jacob Blake got what he asked for. The monster who dared to say "well maybe if Travon Martin hand't straddled an armed bigot who was racially profiling him; bashing his head into the concrete for racially profiling him he would be here with us today"

The kind of mean and angry man who dared to take a step back and ask "well what good could come of it, these pasty little white sissies running into these black neighborhoods with BLM flags and weapons to destroy them" and then going as far as to ask "what becomes of local residents now in such a circumstance when these pasty little white hypocrites return to their ivory towers leaving in their wake people tethering the line of poverty to live under conditions worse than the prior"

Can you see the evil undertones at work here?

The horrible man that I am. Wanting to see young black children taught to love thy neighbor and be instilled with values such as ambition, dedication, morality, drive and a sense of family. Instead of the very healthy premise that they are victims who are entitled to handouts from an institution seeking only turn them into hollow shells of human beings because they are easier to control when they are completely reliant on the government for their sustenance.

Insane. The way I did not fall into the race based silo which had been fashioned for me beforehand. Those benevolent and tolerant liberals. And decided to question the media narrative. Daring to ask for evidence of this overt racism we kept hearing about all four years Trump was in office but never saw a single stitch of the overwhleming flood they were holding back from all of our innocent eyes. For our own good of course.

Yes Dove, you and me both are in the same boat of White Supremacy making our way through the river Sytx to a fiery place where everyone who dares question the monolith belongs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well.

I have a dirty little secret.

So am I.

Yes yes, I know what you're thinking. I was married to a black woman. Have dated several throughout the years. I live with one now. I grew up in the hood and the majority of my best friends were and are black blah blah blah blah.

But this is just an elaborate cover to hide the real me. Truth be told.

The me that sleeps with a confederate flag under my pillow, attends KKK raids by night and Orange man rallies by day. The kind of deep and dark spirit who believed Jacob Blake got what he asked for. The monster who dared to say "well maybe if Travon Martin hand't straddled an armed bigot who was racially profiling him; bashing his head into the concrete for racially profiling him he would be here with us today"

The kind of mean and angry man who dared to take a step back and ask "well what good could come of it, these pasty little white sissies running into these black neighborhoods with BLM flags and weapons to destroy them" and then going as far as to ask "what becomes of local residents now in such a circumstance when these pasty little white hypocrites return to their ivory towers leaving people tethering the line of poverty to live under conditions worse than the prior"

Can you see the evil undertones at work here?

The horrible man that I am. Wanting to see young black children taught to love thy neighbor and be instilled with values such as ambition, dedication, morality, drive and a sense of family. Instead of the very healthy premise that they are victims who are entitled to handouts from an institution seeking only turn them into hollow shells of human beings because they are easier to control when they are completely reliant on the government for their sustenance.

Insane. The way I did not fall into the race based silo which had been fashioned for me beforehand. Those benevolent and tolerant liberals. And decided to question the media narrative. Daring to ask for evidence of this overt racism we kept hearing about all four years Trump was in office but never saw a single stitch of the overwhleming flood they were holding back from all of our innocent eyes. For our own good of course.

Yes Dove, you and me both are in the same boat of White Supremacy making our way through the river Sytx to a fiery place where everyone who dares question the monolith belongs

Definately explains why you didnt get mad over all those times I yelled out to white Jesus.

Lulz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Definately explains why you didnt get mad over all those times I yelled out to white Jesus.

Lulz
Honestly, I have these books that depict a white Jesus.

Totally serious here.

In fact, as distressing as this sounds? The pages on my copy of the bible are white. All of them. Albeit, consideration was given to this whole systemic racism thing. And someone. Up there. In heaven. Probably in the HR department, saw prudence in, at a very minimum, ensuring the text was black. But still, the fact remains, Why cant something like this be inverted? For the good of us all?

And I often wonder as I am reading many of the parables found in the gospel if the context would in some way better leap into my heart, or be enriched to a greater extent, or the clarity somehow amplified if we could simply paint Jesus as black, or Chinese... or even... Puerto Rican

The wonderful possibilities a groundbreaking departure from the norms this might open up?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Honestly, I have these books that depict a white Jesus.

Totally serious here.

In fact, as distressing as this sounds? The pages on my copy of the bible are white. All of them. Albeit, consideration was given to this whole systemic racism thing. And someone. Up there. In heaven. Probably in the HR department, saw prudence in, at a very minimum, ensuring the text was black. But still, the fact remains, Why cant something like this be inverted? For the good of us all?

And I often wonder as I am reading many of the parables found in the gospel if the context would in some way better leap into my heart, or be enriched to a greater extent, or the clarity somehow amplified if we could simply paint Jesus as black, or Chinese... or even... Puerto Rican

The wonderful possibilities a groundbreaking departure from the norms this might open up?

The enlighted empath that is your only true love and soul mate that you done fucked up with?

She knows that white people made Jesus up when they got to America and forced it on black slaves.

Jesus is a white supremacist.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The enlighted empath that is your only true love and soul mate that you done fucked up with?

She knows that white people made Jesus up when they got to America and forced it on black slaves.

Jesus is a white supremacist.
And he worships a white God

and I can prove this fact.

What color are clouds?

Are you beginning to see the conspiracy? Up there? In heaven?

Good thing we have someone down here buying million dollar homes in response to it all. Or black people might suffer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And he worships a white God

and I can prove this fact.

What color are clouds?

Are you beginning to see the conspiracy? Up there? In heaven?

Good thing we have someone down here buying million dollar homes in response to it all. Or black people might suffer.

You know time itself is racism?

"What if I told you that time has a race, a race in the contemporary way that we understand race in the United States? Typically, we talk about race in terms of black and white issues. In the African-American communities from which I come, we have a long-standing multi-generational joke about what we call "CP time," or "colored people's time." Now, we no longer refer to African-Americans as "colored," but this long-standing joke about our perpetual lateness to church, to cookouts, to family events and even to our own funerals, remains"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Only one person could have loved your Puerto Rican blood. I had to "accept" you as white yanno. No one else could possibly been so charitable you know? You're just not lovable unless you are passing as white!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know time itself is racism?

"What if I told you that time has a race, a race in the contemporary way that we understand race in the United States? Typically, we talk about race in terms of black and white issues. In the African-American communities from which I come, we have a long-standing multi-generational joke about what we call "CP time," or "colored people's time." Now, we no longer refer to African-Americans as "colored," but this long-standing joke about our perpetual lateness to church, to cookouts, to family events and even to our own funerals, remains"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Only one person could have loved your Puerto Rican blood. I had to "accept" you as white yanno. No one else could possibly been so charitable you know? You're just not lovable unless you are passing as white!

Yes, and don't think for one second I am not taking Mayor Pete very seriously after his very convincing argument that there is racism embedded deep in the asphalt of our public roads system

Someone need to get to the bottom of that and I believe he is just the man to do it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"The dimwitted duo". I kinda like that.

Domt get me wrong....we have been called much worse by better people....but that's just cute. We are like super antiheroes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biggy bitearZ

Domt get me wrong....we have been called much worse by better people....but that's just cute. We are like super antiheroes.
yeh, that's it LOL

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is this one of the trifecta of tedium that I have on ignore that authored this?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You assured me that you would tap me on my shoulder when it was time for me to open my eyes and acknowledge my demise and you have not. And now, without any visible signs one could interpret with the naked eye it is happening. Right here. Right now. On the internet. On a message board 12 people visit.

Is vigilance too great an ask for something this important? You know me a long time and I'm certain you are well aware of my magnanimous disposition and how I am simply loathe to thinking what these poor people, afflicted with such serious & varied disabilities, might get to thinking if I do not validate their insufferable efforts with some type of affirmation they are doing a good job.

And thus provide some point to their otherwise pointless lives. As I drift ever so steadily into the great crater of the internet.

This is not some run of the mill type of benign circumstance one could dismiss as unimportant. Like infringing on article 5 of the NATO treaty with a missile attack on Poland. Or releasing poisonous gas into some middle eastern village killing thousands.

This is demisment. Demise. De-constructive demise possibly. You know, the big thing. On the internet. On a site catering to a vast majority of the 6 billion people who live on this planet.

And you allowed something so grave to slip your notice?

I am stunned. Go to my room young lady!

Did Stubby mean stunted?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Quick check in on my demise

For peaches

How’s it coming along?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
and the dimwitted duo strikes again :LOL3: :LOL3:

Did your balls accidentally ejaculate into your mouth while you were inadvertently backed up and inverted against your bedsit wall again?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Did your balls accidentally ejaculate into your mouth while you were inadvertently backed up and inverted against your bedsit wall again?
did you use fabricated iron to cook ?? LIKE A GRILL ??

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: