Dear Stupid Cunts

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Still referring to Dinky Dianna? She can smoke a cigarette out of her ass. Wanna see?
Who is dinky diana? Is she the lizard woman from V the tv series?

Sorry if I'm not on first name basis with your peeps. I have life outside of net. I'm working long enough to retire and die the very next day. Same as most.

Are you really a sea major? I know of a house that supposedly was built by a sea captain. It has since been demolished & replaced with stupidity but such is life.

As a sea major are Somalian Pirates a reoccuring nightmare for you?

Are you into peg legs or just getting pegged?

Paper beats rock and pegging stuffs assholes.

hashtag truths

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Define tiny fraction?
fUCpgBa.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
|What are lovers, then?
Lovers are an extension. My eyes & ears being open mean I want to understand you. My eyes & ears & loins being open mean I want us to connect on a scale hitherto unknown.
I.e. we have embraced physically.

You are still you. I am still I. But we have a genital connection that only we can appreciate because we chose to share this connection.

Lovers are those who have revealed the deepest secret. If you truly appreciate someone, you can keep their secret. Trust is a goldmine.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No bisexual means they have twice the chance of getting lucky on Saturday night. Intersex is less stigmatizing term for "hermaphrodites".

I think queer is a terminology preference for those who don't like "gay" or "lesbian". I think it's also like the "n" word, it is that demographic taking the term back and making it theirs.

The only people I consider "perverts" are those that hurt children.

eta: There are also those that are into scat, urine and really bizarre stuff that I find perverted as well. But what happens between two consenting adults is just none of my business.
I think perverts are those that do anything at all inappropriate to children AND those who try to force, by law, consenting adults to adhere to some sexual doctrines that are designed for unimaginative, frightened, angry, narrow minded haters.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think perverts are those that do anything at all inappropriate to children AND those who try to force, by law, consenting adults to adhere to some sexual doctrines that are designed for unimaginative, frightened, angry, narrow minded haters.

Well, certainly their wish to control consensual sexual acts between adults comes from a deeply perverse place in them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Instead of crawling around the forum like a glassy-eyed Renfield...munching on bugs and talking about children every day, bring up this topic at your local neighborhood meeting and then organize a posse to search any pizza shops in your area for hidden basements containing abducted children...and then burn down the so called community, it's gone to shit.
Isn't it interesting how people like you seethe and lash out when this topic is discussed...