Dear Stupid Cunts

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
No, I do know it because my own grandson asked me about how my gay friend had a "boy" for a husband. He's 7. He was in second grade.

This could happen in school easily.
You explaining such things to your own grandson is quite different from grade school teachers injecting "Pride" content as part of their teaching curricula.

Now, can you answer my simple question? Why do you support the Democrat Party Policy of injecting homosexual and transgender ideology and content into the public school curriculum for children as young as five years old?

Is the question too hard for you?

Are you perhaps a bit uncomfortable with the subject that seems so very important to the Democrat Party leadership?

Are you forbidden by your betters from expressing disagreement with these policies?

I disagree with conservative policy positions all the time, but I am not punished by other conservatives for not marching in lockstep with their narratives. We just debate the issues in a civil manner and almost never give each other shit emojis.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You explaining such things to your own grandson is quite different from grade school teachers injecting "Pride" content as part of their teaching curricula.

Now, can you answer my simple question? Why do you support the Democrat Party Policy of injecting homosexual and transgender ideology and content into the public school curriculum for children as young as five years old?

Is the question too hard for you?

Are you perhaps a bit uncomfortable with the subject that seems so very important to the Democrat Party leadership?

Are you forbidden by your betters from expressing disagreement with these policies?

I disagree with conservative policy positions all the time, but I am not punished by other conservatives for not marching in lockstep with their narratives. We just debate the issues in a civil manner and almost never give each other shit emojis.

Prove that it's official party policy, show it to me.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Prove that it's official party policy, show it to me.

And here we have the Lily-patented deflection when the scary Truth gets too close to her.

I can understand your fear of being attacked by your fellow Leftists for expressing your feelings of repugnance at this disgusting Democrat Party Policy of sexualizing children in our schools. Were it not for your vested interest of continuing the flow of other people's tax monies into your own bank account, I'm sure you'd find to courage to do so.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And here we have the Lily-patented deflection when the scary Truth gets too close to her.

I can understand your fear of being attacked by your fellow Leftists for expressing your feelings of repugnance at this disgusting Democrat Party Policy of sexualizing children in our schools. Were it not for your vested interest of continuing the flow of other people's tax monies into your own bank account, I'm sure you'd find to courage to do so.

You can't. I rest my case.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You can't. I rest my case.

You know what, Lily? I miss good old Spoon swooping in like a white knight to meat shield you when you fail so miserably in debate. At least he could piece together a semi-cogent response and make me have to destroy his feeble arguments too.

Your TDS has gotten so bad, you're just no fun anymore. :(

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what, Lily? I miss good old Spoon swooping in like a white knight to meat shield you when you fail so miserably in debate. At least he could piece together a semi-cogent response and make me have to destroy his feeble arguments too.

Why do you support meat heads, they must resonate with you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't need to be saved by anyone. You can't make your case that it's party policy and so you attempt to insult me.

Gaslighter.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I don't need to be saved by anyone. You can't make your case that it's party policy and so you attempt to insult me.

Gaslighter.
How can it not be Party Policy when every single Democrat on record is opposed to the Florida law that bars homosexual and trans sexual indoctrination for children in school from kindergarten through 3rd grade?

Seriously, do you even spare a moment to think your weak deflections all the way through?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How can it not be Party Policy when every single Democrat on record is opposed to the Florida law that bars homosexual and trans sexual indoctrination for children in school from kindergarten through 3rd grade?

Seriously, do you even spare a moment to think your weak deflections all the way through?

It's party policy when the national party puts it on the platform. Otherwise it's a local party politics. It's as easy as that.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It's party policy when the national party puts it on the platform. Otherwise it's a local party politics. It's as easy as that.
Yet every single Democrat nationwide on record is opposed to the Florida law. I see.

That's the worst dismount of the day.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
And how many millions of Democrats are not on record, hmm?

We've already established that if your betters do not give you permission to have an opinion about something, you don't have one. Since every single elected Democrat across the country is on record as being opposed to the Florida law that ban pervert indoctrination of young children, then you must be opposed to it as well.

Just state for the record that you want children to be sexualized at five years old through pervert indoctrination in public schools, then you would be consistent. But for some reason you don't want to state that you support that indoctrination. You must be afraid.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We've already established that if your betters do not give you permission to have an opinion about something, you don't have one. Since every single elected Democrat across the country is on record as being opposed to the Florida law that ban pervert indoctrination of young children, then you must be opposed to it as well.

Just state for the record that you want children to be sexualized at five years old through pervert indoctrination in public schools, then you would be consistent. But for some reason you don't want to state that you support that indoctrination. You must be afraid.

Uhm, no we haven't. There are a fair number of policies that I don't agree on with most Dems and I vote accordingly.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've accused no member here of any such thing. I simply asked why you Registered Democrats support your Party Policy of sexualizing five year olds.

Why can't you answer such a simple question, Lily? You do support the Democrat Policy of injecting homosexual and transgender ideology and content into public school curricula for children as young as five years old, don't you?

Why?

Is that supposed to be an insult? At least Putin doesn't want five year old Russian children sodomized by adult homosexuals like you Registered Democrat do.

Quiet, you saggy old whore.

Instead of crawling around the forum like a glassy-eyed Renfield...munching on bugs and talking about children every day, bring up this topic at your local neighborhood meeting and then organize a posse to search any pizza shops in your area for hidden basements containing abducted children...and then burn down the so called community, it's gone to shit.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Have you considered conversion therapy?
I thought we weren't talking politics here? Oh well.

Admin, remember when you said the sex identity of the kid is between the kid, the parents and the doctor? Well since the school won't even tell the parents, hell fuck, I guess it's only between the school and the kid? Now you the parent is outta the loop! Go fuck off, we the school and your 5 year old will go get her nuts clipped without you! Fa la la la la

I mean, WHAT THE FUCK COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG HERE? HAHAHA

Fail-safe FAIL

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Ack! I've stumble into a thread for stupid cunts. Must have taken a wrong turn at albuquerque.
Duck Season!

Wabbit Season!

Wyle E. Coyote Super Genius!

ACME dynamite for the win.

Blow yourself with ACME dynamite or don't get blown, period.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Soon SCAT love will be tought in public schools with kids. Scat lovers will have scat shows like GLAAD and ltbqt people along with drag story time

Great times ahead. LOL

1970s = Blood flows red on the highway

2020s = Tasty poop flows brown into my partner's mouth (Wonderful new tolerance lesson for 5 year olds)

MUHAHAHA please make this SHIT stop!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
JRKfDrj.gif

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You. are. a. stupid. cunt.
Whoaa, you are having multiple periods there, girlfriend. Looks like The Shining elevator scene is heavy flowing through your grand front lobby. Did the carpet match the drapes before the ruby red coagulated surprise?!?!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Making "fag propaganda" illegal will never make people suddenly not gay, you fucking moronic, braindead, subhuman, low IQ genetic malformations.
Being gay isn't political but also like abortion it has become political because the government must enforce equality, else the populace will suffer inequality.

Gay people should be treated equally.

I am against Reggie when he says they are perverts. While anyone is free to explore their own sexuality, the fact is most people who are gay are born gay. Nothing will change that. And although evolution tries to make opposite sexes attract to propagate, homosexuals are born, regardless. And they should not be treated as anything other than equals.

Don't know why I'm wading into this quagmire because like trying to have your pii & eat it too, it will neverendingly be left unresolved.

That being said that gays are mostly born gay, even those on the left cannot deny the 15 minutes of fame tik tok moment some have by declaring themselves gay even though they are not. But this is a minority of a minority. The right claims election interference. Election interference is a tiny fraction. People who pretend to be Native American or black are a tiny fraction. People who pretend to be gay are a tiny fraction.

I don't know what you are and you don't know what I am, but I do know both of us are yearning to be accepted by society without hatred & bullying to the point we want to kill ourselves and that is the balance any true government should attempt to attain equality.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Being gay isn't political but also like abortion it has become political because the government must enforce equality, else the populace will suffer inequality.

Gay people should be treated equally.

I am against Reggie when he says they are perverts. While anyone is free to explore their own sexuality, the fact is most people who are gay are born gay. Nothing will change that. And although evolution tries to make opposite sexes attract to propagate, homosexuals are born, regardless. And they should not be treated as anything other than equals.

Don't know why I'm wading into this quagmire because like trying to have your pii & eat it too, it will neverendingly be left unresolved.

That being said that gays are mostly born gay, even those on the left cannot deny the 15 minutes of fame tik tok moment some have by declaring themselves gay even though they are not. But this is a minority of a minority. The right claims election interference. Election interference is a tiny fraction. People who pretend to be Native American or black are a tiny fraction. People who pretend to be gay are a tiny fraction.

I don't know what you are and you don't know what I am, but I do know both of us are yearning to be accepted by society without hatred & bullying to the point we want to kill ourselves and that is the balance any true government should attempt to attain equality.

Define tiny fraction?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Define tiny fraction?
Tiny fraction is a minority of a minorty.

Election interference is a tiny fraction of all the people who vote.

People who say they are lgbtq even though they are not are a tiny fraction of true gay people.

Remember Elizabeth Warren saying she is Native American and even got preference because of it? She is a tiny fraction.

I'm actually helping your cause here by saying most people are what they claim they are and only a tiny fraction are claiming some minority status because they want extra attention in the age of tik tok.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tiny fraction is a minority of a minorty.

Election interference is a tiny fraction of all the people who vote.

People who say they are lgbtq even though they are not are a tiny fraction of true gay people.

Remember Elizabeth Warren saying she is Native American and even got preference because of it? She is a tiny fraction.

I'm actually helping your cause here by saying most people are what they claim they are and only a tiny fraction are claiming some minority status because they want extra attention in the age of tik tok.

Elizabeth Warren was 1/1024th Native I believe. Yes, a joke. Perhaps, I misunderstood you. I thought you said blacks are a tiny minority...

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Edit... I think I need to be more like my idol Flynn and just avoid political horseshit altogether because of the pointless morass it ends up being as a sludge filled quicksand pit of dumbness.

I need to break out of this time loop before it keeps repeating.

Hey Lily, Do you know what your asshole tastes like? If not, I can tell you if you let me taste.

Much better. Sex > politics & assholes = tasty

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Edit... I think I need to be more like my idol Flynn and just avoid political horseshit altogether because of the pointless morass it ends up being as a sludge filled quicksand pit of dumbness.

I need to break out of this time loop before it keeps repeating.

Hey Lily, Do you know what your asshole tastes like? If not, I can tell you if you let me taste.

Much better. Sex > politics & assholes = tasty

Sure, sex is better than politics, I can't disagree with that statement.

However, in this context, you'll have to forgive me for my restraint.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Sure, sex is better than politics, I can't disagree with that statement.

However, in this context, you'll have to forgive me for my restraint.
Don't look now but I'm going to bring a movie reference into my screed. Did you see The Gladiator with Russell Crowe? The guy who "owned" all the fighters just wanted to get back into the capitol where he could make more money and relax and eat and drink and get fat but Russell Crowe had more of an axe to grind with the system than just existing to get old & fat. He had purpose. He had a reason. He was driven.

At any point in your life of free will you can either choose to just be or you can throw yourself full force into the breach and be an example of the power of what one individual can accomplish when setting their mind to it.

"Rage against the dying of the light" comes to mind. Fighting is harder than aquiescence but the reward is infinite.

You didn't mention your sphincter. I've not forgotten it. Multitasking is not just a feminine resource, you see? haha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't look now but I'm going to bring a movie reference into my screed. Did you see The Gladiator with Russell Crowe? The guy who "owned" all the fighters just wanted to get back into the capitol where he could make more money and relax and eat and drink and get fat but Russell Crowe had more of an axe to grind with the system than just existing to get old & fat. He had purpose. He had a reason. He was driven.

At any point in your life of free will you can either choose to just be or you can throw yourself full force into the breach and be an example of the power of what one individual can accomplish when setting their mind to it.

"Rage against the dying of the light" comes to mind. Fighting is harder than aquiescence but the reward is infinite.

You didn't mention your sphincter. I've not forgotten it. Multitasking is not just a feminine resource, you see? haha
Still referring to Dinky Dianna? She can smoke a cigarette out of her ass. Wanna see?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Do I know you, sir?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes, I have seen it several times, actually. It's a great film, with some stellar performances. How that relates to what we were discussing is a bit puzzling...

I prefer not to discuss my nether regions online. I find it rather problematic.