Dear Stupid Cunts

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The weirdest is sitting on a fucking troll forum 24/7 and hating on bitches young enough to be your daughter. You’ve done this every chick on these forums, so it’s something wrong with you, not us.

She hates on all bitches, not just those young enough to be her daughter. It's something that's been noticed by all the bitches.

Which brings me to the point of wondering who the hell are the bitches here trying to impress? OMG, can the bitches here read? If you are a woman here trying to impress the men here, you need a therapist, STAT.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to remind everyone here that this thread is about the irrational, low IQ fear of gay "propaganda." That's all it's about. Let's stay on topic, for fuck's sake.

Honestly, most everyone that commented on the first page agreed with your point of view.

The crypto Nazis you addressed in your succinct OP don't give a fuck.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

wHUAUW2.jpg

Now you’re just trolling. I see you’ve went back to your creepy ways of saving everyone’s pics. I think you oughta know by now that no one can put a dent in my ego.

At least mines are recent. Your old ass uses the same ones from the 2000’s
Youre still a fatty. Sorry

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I haven’t taken tit pics in over 7 years. I did, however, post a full body pic proving I’m not fat. So fuck off, you jealous old slag. You’ve ran the same game on every female poster since the 2000’s and you still suck at it.
Wanna bet? So easy to prove you wrong

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She hates on all bitches, not just those young enough to be her daughter. It's something that's been noticed by all the bitches.

Which brings me to the point of wondering who the hell are the bitches here trying to impress? OMG, can the bitches here read? If you are a woman here trying to impress the men here, you need a therapist, STAT.

I’m not trying to impress anyone. You know I’m content in my marriage. I believe everyone knows cuz how I behave - not chasing after every Tom, Dick and Harry.

I do what I do cuz I know it pisses certain people off. They want me to be this bulbusar looking heffer and that’s just not the case. Been claiming I’m fat for years when they’re the obese one. Nah, you know me. Imma ride that one til the wheels fall off.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I haven’t taken tit pics in over 7 years. I did, however, post a full body pic proving I’m not fat. So fuck off, you jealous old slag. You’ve ran the same game on every female poster since the 2000’s and you still suck at it.
WTF would ya call that? 7 years ago? You dumb hag can remember what you post.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not trying to impress anyone. You know I’m content in my marriage. I believe everyone knows cuz how I behave - not chasing after every Tom, Dick and Harry.

I do what I do cuz I know it pisses certain people off. They want me to be this bulbusar looking heffer and that’s just not the case. Been claiming I’m fat for years when they’re the obese one. Nah, you know me. Imma ride that one til the wheels fall off.
I only laugh at your sorry existence

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The last part of my comment was meant for all women who post on these type of forums. As for women posting their tits and such, whatever floats the boat I guess. I don't understand or agree that it's a good thing for women at all.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't bisexual and intersex the same thing? And for that matter, isn't lesbian and gay the same thing too?

And what the fuck is "queer & questioning?" Is that like someone who had a public toilet experience with Admin and isn't quite sure if they're a fag or not?

asexual I get. That's kinda like old Joe or Arlayna/Poppy.

+ is just totally fucking stupid.

Wouldn't it be easier to just call them what they've been called for thousands upon thousands of years: Perverts?
So, now we have it. You are queer and questioning. Good to see you finally admit it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You have a knack for the poorly educated non sequiturs!

Well, she's not wrong, people that have unprotected sex with bisexual partners are at higher risk for STIs. However, I was attempting to insert a bit of humor into the discussion.

I should be executed for that. :eyeRoLL:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have never bad mouth about the forum, only the moderation team. BF shouldn't shouldn' allow spazzes to run the place.

I prefer the other place now. Do you have a problem with that?

Since when did any of the mods here panel abuse you? Just because your ilk breaks the rules about no kiddy fiddler talk and then gets dealt with isn't on the mods. You have a skewed outlook on what's really happening here. If you notice TBC at this moment continues with the child abuse accusations.

I have a problem with you bad mouthing people who've done nothing wrong and only want the best for this place.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since when did any of the mods here panel abuse you? Just because your ilk breaks the rules about no kiddy fiddler talk and then gets dealt with isn't on the mods. You have a skewed outlook on what's really happening here. If you notice TBC at this moment continues with the child abuse accusations.

I have a problem with you bad mouthing people who've done nothing wrong and only want the best for this place.

I haven't bad mouthed people who have done no wrong. Where are these people? Link!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Caskur. Answer the question. When did you get panel abused?

So, you agree that poster's should be able to go around and accuse other's of being child abusers? And you also agree that the punishments handed out after numerous warnings is unfair?

Even you don't agree with poster's calling each other kiddy fiddlers, but you want to bad mouth the very mods protecting poster's and you?

Old lady, you are losing it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I haven't bad mouthed people who have done no wrong. Where are these people? Link!!!

The mods, bird brain. The mods. None of the mods here have done anything to you here that is defined as panel abuse. You may not agree with everything the mods do but that a big difference on what you're trying to allude to.

You'd rather post at a forum that talks about BF 24/7 and read their sickening accusations about child abuse. If that's your cup of tea, then you're no better than those you talk shit about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The mods, bird brain. The mods. None of the mods here have done anything to you here that is defined as panel abuse. You may not agree with everything the mods do but that a big difference on what you're trying to allude to.

You'd rather post at a forum that talks about BF 24/7 and read their sickening accusations about child abuse. If that's your cup of tea, then you're no better than those you talk shit about.

The way they obsess about child abuse is suspicious. The lady doth protest too much...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oerdin was attacked in a thread he made by silly Lily telling him not to post something...

she was then promoted to a global...

She is a total retard who was rewarded for wrongful moderation...

I will post back here when this place gets better mods.

I also support Flynn moderation, 100%.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

emotional-damage.gif