Dear Stupid Cunts

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
it's even weirder to be fat and stupid and totally talentless and worthy of derision at the same time

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lets see your tits and if you have a rite to open yer fuck flap ??

spanky-im-waiting.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to remind everyone here that this thread is about the irrational, low IQ fear of gay "propaganda." That's all it's about. Let's stay on topic, for fuck's sake.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
PS, I do not understrand why "Faggot book for 4 years olds" is in politics, and yet, "Dear Stupid Cunts," which is a direct response to the former, is in Meltdown. I don't see the fine point there in Hitler Sycophant's thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are there stupid cunts tho' ?
I mean the ones I've met seem bright, deep and moaist ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BTW.
don't think I didn't notice
but yesserday there were talk of nipples and the boobs they adorn and as a fellow upstanding male citizen and inhabitour of BF, was curious as to the what not's of what is eXactly happening with the aforementioned matter
naughty.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You sissies will all go str8 to hell for your sins. Leave the small ones alone you sexual demons.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
wHUAUW2.jpg

Now you’re just trolling. I see you’ve went back to your creepy ways of saving everyone’s pics. I think you oughta know by now that no one can put a dent in my ego.

At least mines are recent. Your old ass uses the same ones from the 2000’s

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
it's even weirder to be fat and stupid and totally talentless and worthy of derision at the same time

The weirdest is sitting on a fucking troll forum 24/7 and hating on bitches young enough to be your daughter. You’ve done this every chick on these forums, so it’s something wrong with you, not us.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Btw - this forums traffic went down because of you, forum POISON. You’ve made folks not wanna post here. Congrats
Your JOSSE made this forum slow. He took it in the butt from BUBBA and JAMAL!!! Bahahah!!! You crack whore! Fatso

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
wHUAUW2.jpg

Now you’re just trolling. I see you’ve went back to your creepy ways of saving everyone’s pics. I think you oughta know by now that no one can put a dent in my ego.

At least mines are recent. Your old ass uses the same ones from the 2000’s
You are FUGLY, CUNTess.

The duckface, you useless scum! Bahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Btw - this forums traffic went down because of you, forum POISON. You’ve made folks not wanna post here. Congrats

I agree with everything you said up to this point. Explain how a mod controls the traffic of a forum by doing next to nothing? Explain how cw is forum poison?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Really?!?!

I must have missed the memo where you get preferential treatment. Please refresh my memory.
Who is talking to you, you subhuman scum??? Don‘t interrogate when I talk to someone. You pond scum!

Fuck off now.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I agree with everything you said up to this point. Explain how a mod controls the traffic of a forum by doing next to nothing? Explain how cw is forum poison?
Yeah @The Countess !!!!

Answer these questions like a good dog!!! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Answer like a good sheep, will ya??? LOL

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So, are you saying that you were lying?
You are no authority to me or anyone of interest!

Ask and you control the convo never worked with OFFICIAL UncleDiLF®! I am the only SUPERSTAR here who is highly respected by sheriffs and CEO! So fuck off.

Oh, enjoy this NICE BLOCK! LOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You are no authority to me or anyone of interest!

Ask and you control the convo never worked with OFFICIAL UncleDiLF®! I am the only SUPERSTAR here who is highly respected by sheriffs and CEO! So fuck off.

Oh, enjoy this NICE BLOCK! LOL

I see. So once again you're full of shit. Okie dokie!