Dear limousine liberals,

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yes you, the boutique leftists and NATO "progressives":

Stop trying to make Marianne Williamson a thing.
It's not a thing. It will never be a thing. Get over it.

Sincerely,
Everyone Else

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's almost as though being a liberal is a prerequisite to attain wealth and fame in the US.

Right wing celebrities are almost unheard of...

Mel Gibson is the only relevant one I can think of.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's almost as though being a liberal is a prerequisite to attain wealth and fame in the US.

Right wing celebrities are almost unheard of...

Mel Gibson is the only relevant one I can think of.

Since she apparently started as some kind of self-help guru I'd say that puts her in the same category with people like the MyPillow dude who are now famous for being rich and having political opinions.

But at least he's not running for president (yet? LoL).

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I have no clue who Marianne Williamson is, I just saw the "limousine liberals" reference and it immediately struck a chord Lol.

She's the hippy-ish woman who ran in the 2020 primaries but I think dropped out before any votes were cast because she was a non-starter. Now she claims she'll challenge Biden again in 2024 but only a few pseudo-progressive grifters with no skin in the game are even pretending she has a chance.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Violent troon attacks Oklahoma state law maker and state trooper in Capital building. The lying, brain damaged fool then tries to pretend he is the victim.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I have no clue who Marianne Williamson is, I just saw the "limousine liberals" reference and it immediately struck a chord Lol.

Aint that the truth, "Limousine Liberals" (credit to Garrity lol). All these sum'bitches that are Libs, for the most part come from well to do homes, or are in "safe spaces" away from actual ghettos. They have no fuckin' clue. Spoon fed lil bitches that turn around and shit on their parents. Its what the parents get for not whoopin' their asses more often.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt that mentally ill freaks will ever get the psychological help he actually needs and likely he will eventually kill himself because his mental illness is to great and the crushing reality that he mutilated his own body for no good reason. It is sad but they truly did it to themselves. The important thing is that they not be allowed to prey upon children.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
e6cf7d26d6fe3f3f.jpg