Dove, Dear, I am disappointed in you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Absolutely no one is going to agree that using vague and unspecific "kids" is the same thing as using the children and family members of posters as some forum weapon as out desperation.

And you need to switch up your...whatever you are doing. Hanging on my posts like they are Oaks fat hairy balls while repeating how awful they are is really not helping you.
what in the fuck is vague and unspecific about degrading kids Dovey ??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
what in the fuck is vague and unspecific about degrading kids Dovey ??

Okay so who is being degrading? All the children in the world?

So if I posted a picture of random people, X....is that just the same as me posting a picture of your family?

People are people right?

You fucking idiot. I really dont want to believe you are this dumb but you DID chose the losing and unhinged shitty team and you think they are the ones having fun. I would LIKE to believe you are just stretching now.

You are gonna get wore out trying to damage control your hate crew. Js.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Okay so who is being degrading? All the children in the world?

So if I posted a picture of random people, X....is that just the same as me posting a picture of your family?

People are people right?

You fucking idiot. I really dont want to believe you are this dumb but you DID chose the losing and unhinged shitty team and you think they are the ones having fun. I would LIKE to believe you are just stretching now.

You are gonna get wore out trying to damage control your hate crew. Js.
Omg you're actually gonna try and twist it that its okay you foul fucking broad ... You make me sick
Honestly to the pit of my stomach... I bet your eyes are brown you're so full of shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I mean X you literally proved my point. I dont know what you imagine I'm "twisting".

But yeah you sound like you are having fun alright. Grab your puke bucket and scream "wwweeee this is fun!" Lol.

Idiot.

Might help you in the future if you get to know people on your own terms rather than having other people do your thinking for you. Just a thought. I know you dont have many.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I mean X you literally proved my point. I dont know what you imagine I'm "twisting".

But yeah you sound like you are having fun alright. Grab your puke bucket and scream "wwweeee this is fun!" Lol.

Idiot.

Might help you in the future if you get to know people on your own terms rather than having other people do your thinking for you. Just a though. I know you dont have many.
fuck off you foul woman