Happy birthday dear zefffisadfgafsdfasdfadsfasdfasd8467x9! happy birf day to you

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
facepalm-facepalming.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I hear you brother

Now never let it be said that I am not a kind and just soul and I fully understand that not everyone is going to remember on the drop of a hat that MLK's wife's name was Coretta

But if you're gonna stand up in front of the black community and pontificate about the other guy not caring about them at least do some fucking homework before you do. I mean, with all the resources POTUS has at his disposal he couldn't get a quick briefing on this woman's name for crying out loud?

Shows you how much they care.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I hear you brother

Now never let it be said that I am not a kind and just soul and I fully understand that not everyone is going to remember on the drop of a hat that MLK's wife's name was Coretta

But if you're gonna stand up in front of the black community and pontificate about the other guy not caring about them at least do some fucking homework before you do. I mean, with all the resources POTUS has at his disposal he couldn't get a quick briefing on this woman's name for crying out loud?

Shows you how much they care.

The audience *had* to know something like that was bound to happen.
This is, after all, the same guy who said: 'Poor kids are just as smart as white kids.'
:OhGawd: