Democrats were cheering this

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and talking about how "terribly" the "white people" treated natives.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This has nothing to do with the "white people" being awful to natives. And it's a gross fucking thing to be cheering on. Like omg YAY that if crimes and brutalities occur on reservation land there is no authority to prosecute. Guys how AWESOME is that?!

I get that it's a complexity and everything. I am in agreement with this ruling....but I'm not happy about it nor do I feel they won one for team native against these mean "white people". As if this were some race battle. It was fucked up.

It's like they cant view anything without race lenses on with this racist anti white narrative. I'm absolutely convinced they dont even see humans or humanity....just skin. Based on the responses in the thread I saw this in....I dont even think they really read or understood it. They were going off how "white people stole their land and need to leave them alone" crap. All of them white.

Smh.

I agree with this ruling.....but celebrating it just looks so vile.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This has nothing to do with the "white people" being awful to natives. And it's a gross fucking thing to be cheering on. Like omg YAY that if crimes and brutalities occur on reservation land there is no authority to prosecute. Guys how AWESOME is that?!

I get that it's a complexity and everything. I am in agreement with this ruling....but I'm not happy about it nor do I feel they won one for team native against these mean "white people". As if this were some race battle. It was fucked up.

It's like they cant view anything without race lenses on with this racist anti white narrative. I'm absolutely convinced they dont even see humans or humanity....just skin. Based on the responses in the thread I saw this in....I dont even think they really read or understood it. They were going off how "white people stole their land and need to leave them alone" crap. All of them white.

Smh.

Could you link to the celebrations?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Smh.

Better yet bitch, just deny it ever happened! Then it will have never happened! Simple liberal mentality!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Smh.

On facebook? It was democrats in the comment section.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of Democrat voters... Just just know this idiot criminal was one of them. He died because he didn't want to pay for a subway pass. Darlings in action.