The democrats don't care if they lose

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about posting a video outlining how nihilistic and angry one has to be to support the current maga cult the republican party has become...maybe interview some old farts on the street asking how they went from fighting communism during the Regan era to sucking Putin nuts and spending all their social security income on Trump sneakers.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
How about posting a video outlining how nihilistic and angry one has to be to support the current maga cult the republican party has become...maybe interview some old farts on the street asking how they went from fighting communism during the Regan era to sucking Putin nuts and spending all their social security income on Trump sneakers.

Because if you want to see that kind of "content" you only have to watch MSNBC, CNN, etc.

Or the DNC sheepdogging neoliberal outlets like TYT, Majority Report, David Pakman, Secular Talk, etc.

Why would I spew establishment nonsense talking points instead of punching up at the establishment itself?

Doesn't sound like much fun, to be honest.
I'll never trade my soul or even just my integrity for clicks and views.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because if you want to see that kind of "content" you only have to watch MSNBC, CNN, etc.

Or the DNC sheepdogging neoliberal outlets like TYT, Majority Report, David Pakman, Secular Talk, etc.

Why would I spew establishment nonsense talking points instead of punching up at the establishment itself?

Doesn't sound like much fun, to be honest.
I'll never trade my soul or even just my integrity for clicks and views.

9 views? Yeah, no one is asking you to do jack shit for views or clicks.
You're utterly ridiculous.