Deutsche Bank whistleblower found dead in LA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Really Trump did it?

Smh. Meanwhile people who actually do the shit never have consequences.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really Trump did it?

Smh. Meanwhile people who actually do the shit never have consequences.

I didn't say Trump did it, did I? Read the article. And read what I actually said.

Trump, like other Cons and Democrats, is no fucking angel. He's scum, as are many other politicians and billionaires.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump isnt a con or a dem, Lotus.

He also isnt an "angel". And....you guys have yet to actually show any of us why we shouldnt support him and you dont acknowledge anything good that was done during his term.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He also isnt an "angel". And....you guys have yet to actually show any of us why we shouldnt support him and you dont acknowledge anything good that was done during his term.

What have you acknowledged that Biden did well? Anything? Hmmmmm?

And did Trump run as an independent? I am sorry. I did not realize that. I stand corrected.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What have you acknowledged that Biden did well? Anything? Hmmmmm?

And did Trump run as an independent? I am sorry. I did not realize that. I stand corrected.

Trump actually HAS done good things for the country. I'm not giving the crime bill author who eulogized a klansman and opposed school choice any credit for a thing. I HAVE said many good thing about Tulsi G.

And no. Independents dont win, Lotus. People have to run under one of the two major parties.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyway, the point of this thread is that, once again, someone who revealed the nefarious doings of people in posititons of economic power was found dead and his death was reported as "not suspicious." As usual with these things.

And this guy's father, who was a Deutsche Bank exec and had incriminating files on the bank, died by "suicide" earlier.

Just fucking saying.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Translation: Unemployed loser who got fired O.D.s on drugs.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Probably Putin did it to protect Trump and the Russian Oligarchs who were laundering money through Deutsche Bank and Bank of Cyprus. Open and shut.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The article made sure to say "Donald Trump" a few times. I just roll my eyes at this point. Is this gonna be another Russiagate where tax dollars are abused for another partisan shit show where the establishment cannot win on their leadership merits so they have to lie and attack their opposition? Probably.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Unemployed loser who had reams of files documenting the banks nefarious dealings with Russian Oligarchs, and a certain Individual One. Just because this person may have had addiction issues, that does not make the information he shared with LE was bogus.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The article made sure to say "Donald Trump" a few times. I just roll my eyes at this point. Is this gonna be another Russiagate where tax dollars are abused for another partisan shit show where the establishment cannot win on their leadership merits so they have to lie and attack their opposition? Probably.
Because the documents he had dealt with Donald Trumps questionable loans he received from the Bank. Have you been in a coma the last 6 years?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Unemployed loser who had reams of files documenting the banks nefarious dealings with Russian Oligarchs, and a certain Individual One. Just because this may have had addiction issues, that does not make the information he shared with LE was bogus.

I notice that whole Russiagate thing got dropped pretty fast the second it incriminated the Clinton campaign.

Why is that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because the documents he had dealt with Donald Trumps questionable loans he received from the Bank. Have you been in a coma the last 6 years?

I dont read propaganda....and keeping up with all the hysterical claims and conspiracy theories regarding Trump isnt really a priority, Admin.

What "questionable loans"? This is just reeks of a desperate off shoot of the Russiagate hysteria. All of which was shown false, btw.

So since everything Trump does is analysed and taken in bad faith off the rip.....what about all the millions of dollars taken by BLM that was used for the founders personal uses? Is it okay for a group to incite violence that destroys American communities and peoples businesses and just walk off with millions in donations?

I'm glad its increasingly obvious that this approach that anything done on the left ....no matter how violent and dishonest....is ignored while literally everything done by the opposition is villanized with no evidence whatsoever. You guys dont care if the country literally burns but you want us to believe you care about some "questionable loans" a wealthy American has with a bank? Please. If Trump labeled himself a democrat this would just be business as usual and go completely unchecked.

You guys have shown loud and clear that you are willing to tolerate criminal behaviour from politicains on your "side".

So why shouldnt we also tolerate any supposed criminal behaviour from someone whose policies benefitted us? Since we have to chose between left wing criminals and our criminals we may as well have one who supports our interests.

I'd rather pay 1.87 a gallon gas, see more jobs come to the country, have lower taxes and criminal justice reform over the total and utter shit the criminals on the side are offering.

When you guys are ready to unify with other Americans and REALLY clean out the criminals in government perhaps things will change. Until then.....people may as well just fight for policies that benefit US for a change.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Probably Putin did it to protect Trump and the Russian Oligarchs who were laundering money through Deutsche Bank and Bank of Cyprus. Open and shut.

This debunked shit again?

I dont think they know it's been debunked. They really do not listen to anything that isnt said by their Ministry of Truth media.

I'm not going to bother correcting it again because non of them care.

At this point I'm arguing that OUR criminal politicains at LEAST have policies that benefit us and are thusly a better choice then their criminal politicains who fuck us all in the ass and attack our rights.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The US Just Blocked This Russian Bank. Secret Documents Show How It Moved Oligarchs’ Millions.
Promsvyazbank was a conduit in some of the biggest money laundering operations in history, including the so-called Russian Laundromat and a scheme to move stolen money into high-end Manhattan real estate. Who do we know that was famous for NYC Real Estate?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Russian involvement in the election was never "debunked" you cretins, it just has not been "proven" to have been "collusion" with the Trump Crime Syndicate. Yet/

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
  • Overall, we rate Buzzfeed strongly Left-Center Biased due to story selection that tends to favor the left and Mixed for factual reporting based on poor sourcing and a few failed fact checks."

"non partisan sources"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Russian involvement in the election was never "debunked" you cretins, it just has not been "proven" to have been "collusion" with the Trump Crime Syndicate. Yet/

Probably because it was proven the Clinton campaign were the ones colluding.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Probably because it was proven the Clinton campaign were the ones colluding.

When you have an extensive track record of failure (e.g. 6 Bankruptcies) You sources for loans becomes very difficult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lots and lots of claims fly around in left wing and conservative media but only one thing was established

"
The Justice Department’s unusual probe into its own handling of the investigation into links between the Trump campaign and Russia netted its first guilty plea Wednesday as former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith admitted to altering an email used to seek surveillance warrants against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Clinesmith, 38, tendered the guilty plea to a single felony count of making a false statement in an official proceeding by telephone during a virtual hearing that lasted less than half an hour before U.S. District Court Judge James Boasberg"

Literally NO evidence whatsoever to support the accusation that Trump "colluded with Russia" to win the election. And we have some one admitting to lying.

I mean when big tech and corporate media collude with a certain "side" of politics by using propaganda and distortions on the people to influence their votes......I'm not sure anyone supporting THAT has a right to complain that Trump did something like that with no evidence to back the accusation.

People support Trump because of the Trump administration's policies. Simple as that. There doesnt need to be some great Russiagate propaganda to blame when the democrats ran someone so hated after 8 miserable years of smug DNC lies.

But sure keep blasting people who claim the 2020 election was fixed/rigged while also spewing an even wackier conspiracy theory about why 2016 election wasnt fair. Being hypocritical ghouls is really all dems/progs ever do.