Deutsche Bank whistleblower found dead in LA

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Probably Putin did it to protect Trump and the Russian Oligarchs who were laundering money through Deutsche Bank and Bank of Cyprus. Open and shut.

This debunked shit again?
Russian involvement in the election was never "debunked" you cretins, it just has not been "proven" to have been "collusion" with the Trump Crime Syndicate. Yet/

Probably because it was proven the Clinton campaign were the ones colluding.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

When you have an extensive track record of failure (e.g. 6 Bankruptcies) You sources for loans becomes very difficult.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So is Trump the only wealthy business man who ever filed bankruptcy? Because that's actually normal. Did you bother looking into why and what the details were? Or do you just take ALL your information from left wing bias media sources who profit from appealing and pandering to lefties?

Do you ever like....read anything else? Expose yourself to a variety of takes and perspectives? Or are you just so partisan that you have convinced yourself that you are neutral?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump isnt a con or a dem, Lotus.

He also isnt an "angel". And....you guys have yet to actually show any of us why we shouldnt support him and you dont acknowledge anything good that was done during his term.

What have you acknowledged that Biden did well? Anything? Hmmmmm?

And did Trump run as an independent? I am sorry. I did not realize that. I stand corrected.

Trump actually HAS done good things for the country. I'm not giving the crime bill author who eulogized a klansman and opposed school choice any credit for a thing. I HAVE said many good thing about Tulsi G.

And no. Independents dont win, Lotus. People have to run under one of the two major parties.

Trump musta made a Lotta people feel good about em selves. Cuz ya can't stop talking about Im.

I think you folks should get a new leader.

A better Republican.

I don't mind if it's a Republican as long as he's not a crazy man & just a moderate. Especailly someone who acknowledges that Vladimir Putin is an enemy of America & the West. Not yours or our friend.

Whatever happened to the Gerald Ford types? Or Bush's Dad?

The Republicans haven't had a sane President since the 90s.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump isnt a con or a dem, Lotus.

He also isnt an "angel". And....you guys have yet to actually show any of us why we shouldnt support him and you dont acknowledge anything good that was done during his term.

What have you acknowledged that Biden did well? Anything? Hmmmmm?

And did Trump run as an independent? I am sorry. I did not realize that. I stand corrected.

Trump actually HAS done good things for the country. I'm not giving the crime bill author who eulogized a klansman and opposed school choice any credit for a thing. I HAVE said many good thing about Tulsi G.

And no. Independents dont win, Lotus. People have to run under one of the two major parties.

Trump musta made a Lotta people feel good about em selves. Cuz ya can't stop talking about Im.

I think you folks should get a new leader.

A better Republican.

I don't mind if it's a Republican as long as he's not a crazy man & just a moderate. Especailly someone who acknowledges that Vladimir Putin is an enemy of America & the West. Not yours or our friend.

Whatever happened to the Gerald Ford types? Or Bush's Dad?

The Republicans haven't had a sane President since the 90s.

You want a republucan who panders and works with people who want to strip away our rights and make life unaffordable.

We need a republican who is every bit as right wing as the left has gone farther left wing.

When real balance is restored we can discuss a "moderate".

For all the reasons we have bluntly given for why we supported Trump.....not one of them was "he makes us feel good about ourselves" so I'm not sure where that came from, Joe.

Have we been unclear about the many specific policies we want? Let me know and list them again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Republicans haven't had a sane President since the 50s.
FTFY.
..and they are still stuck in the 50s like all conservatives.
Conservative MEANS being stuck in the past and unevolving.

Actually Eisenhower was progressive & much more 'left wing' than today's Republicans. He was from the American South but tried to de-segregate it.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
FTFY.

Actually Eisenhower was progressive & much more 'left wing' than today's Republicans. He was from the American South but tried to de-segregate it.
....and you want someone who understands US history to.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The guy who literally claimed that conservatives oppose ROCK because it "offends Jesus" is now claiming people who were not even alive in the 50s are .....stuck in the 50s.

Lmao. How the fuck does THAT happen? :LOL3:

I had to tell him that Christian metal has been a thing for at least 20 years now

I get it. I've told him several times he needs to join us in 2022 and 70 years have past since his view of the landscape was true. So of course he now has to accuse us of that which he is guilty.

.as usual for the anti liberals.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FTFY.

....and you want someone who understands US history to.

I wonder if the Republican Party will nominate a sane, qualified & well-balanced Conservative for President ever again. Like this guy:

DRqvuiSUEAACocw

...party affiliation: Republican

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol. Trump torments the snowflakes nearly two years later

So bad even that they are not even cognizant of how fucked up things are right now

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Oh Gods! Trump and Putin are going to steal the 2022 Midterm elections.

I always find it interesting how elections are only legitimate when vile, evil and disgusting Registered Democrat filth win them.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Gods! Trump and Putin are going to steal the 2022 Midterm elections.

I always find it interesting how elections are only legitimate when vile, evil and disgusting Registered Democrat filth win them.
Whereas Trump is still crying about election meddling in the 2016 election he actually won (Thanks to the Slave era Electoral College)