Deutsche Bank whistleblower found dead in LA

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump isnt a con or a dem, Lotus.

He also isnt an "angel". And....you guys have yet to actually show any of us why we shouldnt support him and you dont acknowledge anything good that was done during his term.

What have you acknowledged that Biden did well? Anything? Hmmmmm?

And did Trump run as an independent? I am sorry. I did not realize that. I stand corrected.

Trump actually HAS done good things for the country. I'm not giving the crime bill author who eulogized a klansman and opposed school choice any credit for a thing. I HAVE said many good thing about Tulsi G.

And no. Independents dont win, Lotus. People have to run under one of the two major parties.

Trump musta made a Lotta people feel good about em selves. Cuz ya can't stop talking about Im.

I think you folks should get a new leader.

A better Republican.

I don't mind if it's a Republican as long as he's not a crazy man & just a moderate. Especailly someone who acknowledges that Vladimir Putin is an enemy of America & the West. Not yours or our friend.

Whatever happened to the Gerald Ford types? Or Bush's Dad?

The Republicans haven't had a sane President since the 90s.
No faggit, no.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Republicans haven't had a sane President since the 50s.
FTFY.
..and they are still stuck in the 50s like all conservatives.
Conservative MEANS being stuck in the past and unevolving.

Actually Eisenhower was progressive & much more 'left wing' than today's Republicans. He was from the American South but tried to de-segregate it.
Yea, his "Operation Wetback" should be redone by a RINO ASAP!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Republicans haven't had a sane President since the 50s.
FTFY.
..and they are still stuck in the 50s like all conservatives.
Conservative MEANS being stuck in the past and unevolving.

Actually Eisenhower was progressive & much more 'left wing' than today's Republicans. He was from the American South but tried to de-segregate it.
....and you want someone who understands US history to.

I wonder if the Republican Party will nominate a sane, qualified & well-balanced Conservative for President ever again. Like this guy:

DRqvuiSUEAACocw

...party affiliation: Republican

Did he get Trump yet? PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He also isnt an "angel". And....you guys have yet to actually show any of us why we shouldnt support him and you dont acknowledge anything good that was done during his term.

And did Trump run as an independent? I am sorry. I did not realize that. I stand corrected.

Trump actually HAS done good things for the country. I'm not giving the crime bill author who eulogized a klansman and opposed school choice any credit for a thing. I HAVE said many good thing about Tulsi G.

And no. Independents dont win, Lotus. People have to run under one of the two major parties.

Trump musta made a Lotta people feel good about em selves. Cuz ya can't stop talking about Im.

A better Republican.

I don't mind if it's a Republican as long as he's not a crazy man & just a moderate. Especailly someone who acknowledges that Vladimir Putin is an enemy of America & the West. Not yours or our friend.

No faggit, no.

Eisenhower was the 1st US president to initiate desegregation of the American school system for which he is given little credit for.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A better Republican.

No faggit, no.

Eisenhower was the 1st US president to initiate desegregation of the American school system for which he is given little credit for.

No Republican wants to bring it back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

A better Republican.

No faggit, no.

No Republican wants to bring it back.

Republicans want to allow school choice. Which may as well be another desegregation.

Funny how Republicans are the ones who actually do things that promote and foster actual equality while democrats are happy to let inner city residents rot while promising them things will improve if they keep voting for them.

If you ask anyone they agree that inner city minority children should be welcome in better schools. But theyll oppose School Choice because it's the partisan thing to do and they dont really know what it is. :/

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Gods! Trump and Putin are going to steal the 2022 Midterm elections.

I always find it interesting how elections are only legitimate when vile, evil and disgusting Registered Democrat filth win them.

I am willing to bet my life that at this point, all federal elections are rigged to some degree, by both parties. But, Trump STILL wouldn't have won, even if NEITHER the cons nor Dems did any of their rigging. He lost by a fucking landslide.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Probably Putin did it to protect Trump and the Russian Oligarchs who were laundering money through Deutsche Bank and Bank of Cyprus. Open and shut.

This debunked shit again?
Russian involvement in the election was never "debunked" you cretins, it just has not been "proven" to have been "collusion" with the Trump Crime Syndicate. Yet/

You are 100% wrong as usual.
Would you stop being grossly illiterate, for your own sake?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin laughs at my post but didnt even know what School Choice even was. He called it "segregation".

At this point I'm convinced he laugh reacts my posts because he views me as dumb for thinking they even actually care about anything. Like it's funny that I'm willing to waste my time when none of them give a single shit and they just enjoy hating other people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
School choice would be a wonderful policy. It would empower parents and students to go to the school they think will be best for them, it will mean bad schools actually lose students and are forced to reform or go bust, and it would mean poor kids are no longer stuck in failing schools.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I always find it interesting how elections are only legitimate when vile, evil and disgusting Registered Democrat filth win them.

I am willing to bet my life that at this point, all federal elections are rigged to some degree, by both parties. But, Trump STILL wouldn't have won, even if NEITHER the cons nor Dems did any of their rigging. He lost by a fucking landslide.

If you believe that Joe Biden received 81 million legitimate votes then you're a moron. Registered Democrats cheat. Always have, always will. They have no honor and not a shred of dignity. In short, they are traitorous vermin scum, every last Registered Democrat one of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
School choice would be a wonderful policy. It would empower parents and students to go to the school they think will be best for them, it will mean bad schools actually lose students and are forced to reform or go bust, and it would mean poor kids are no longer stuck in failing schools.

Exactly. These poor kids are forced to be in shit schools that arent even teaching literacy.

Have you looked at the literacy problems in inner city schools?

At this point I'm convinced its intentional. So that kids stay poor and turn to crime so democrats can keep harvesting votes by promising to fix the problems they help cause. Drive poverty and crime by incentivizing single parenthood, having heavy gun regulations so only gang bangers have guns and preventing children from getting an education.

They wont lift a single finger to find out what struggles people are having or consider any meaningful solutions. They sabotage everything and call other parties racist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you believe that Joe Biden received 81 million legitimate votes then you're a moron. Registered Democrats cheat. Always have, always will. They have no honor and not a shred of dignity. In short, they are traitorous vermin scum, every last Registered Democrat one of them.

People who are surrounded by people who agree with them and who stay in circles of people who agree with them always think their "side" is the majority.

They think their stances are supported as a sort of standard. Like everyone thinks like this. And the ones who dont are the minority and it's because there is something wrong with them. They are not "normal".

I have caught myself in that same mental trap a couple times. That's why I'll watch all sides. Right now the majority of people hate Biden and wish we still had Trump.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Btw this is how bad Detroit schools are

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Kids dont even learn to READ.

And I'm sure the dems/progs who DO know what School Choice is just do not want the inner city kids who live in poverty to attend the nice suburban schools. I've heard that argument and SICKENS me.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that what I said? No, it's not.

PS, If you believe Trump received more than 74 million legit votes, you're a bigger moron. If you don't think Cons also cheat, you're dumb as fuck.

PS, this thread is about the whistleblower, not the fucking 2020 election. Stop hijacking.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Btw this is how bad Detroit schools are

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Kids dont even learn to READ.

And I'm sure the dems/progs who DO know what School Choice is just do not want the inner city kids who live in poverty to attend the nice suburban schools. I've heard that argument and SICKENS me.

Please tell me what that has to do with the whistleblower.