Did #GenocideJoe crap his pants?!?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I think it's not likely and that whole argument merely glosses over the fact that his squatting display was fucking weird. When you combine it with him turning around to look at the crowd on stage instead of paying attention to the ceremony and Jill rushing him off at the earliest opportunity the whole thing stinks, even if only figuratively.

'Murica is sooo fucked. LoL

1_Screenshot-2024-06-06-at-11045-PM.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think it's not likely and that whole argument merely glosses over the fact that his squatting display was fucking weird. When you combine it with him turning around to look at the crowd on stage instead of paying attention to the ceremony and Jill rushing him off at the earliest opportunity the whole thing stinks, even if only figuratively.

Did you clear this with your elders, the ones who hold and console you ? whisper in your ears gayweeee, baby … it’ll all be okay

Get the fuck outta here yeh whiney derp
LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A man lady ?? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Gayritty whose opine is everywhere but doesn’t matter ahahahahahahha

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Speculation about elderly peoples plumbing isn’t political dialogue, not today and not a couple weeks ago when they said Trump was pooping his pants in court.

GPWXHITWAAALi_J

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I clearly said POLITICALLY speaking, didn't I?

Anyone who manages to break away from the duotardism has my respect these days.

We are at a precipice...we will descend into autocracy or we will back away and work to "perfect" our quite imperfect democracies.

That is what we are facing and some of us are failing to see it. We are in a bad place.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
We are at a precipice...we will descend into autocracy or we will back away and work to "perfect" our quite imperfect democracies.

That is what we are facing and some of us are failing to see it. We are in a bad place.

I still hope that people all over the world will get sick of leaders of all kinds and finally find out we don't need them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still hope that people all over the world will get sick of leaders of all kinds and finally find out we don't need them.

I don't think we don't need leaders. There have been moral leaders through history. What we need is to take money out of politics.

The donor classes/oligarchs own the politicians.

That is what the masses need to rise up against. It's too abstract for the average person to chew on at the present time. It is the major problem. It impacts everything.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hardly. More like a chubby Hillbilly who’s outta smokes again

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
The USA is not a democracy. It is currently a plutocracy. It began as a constitutional republic.

' The main difference between a republic and a democracy is the charter or constitution that limits power in a republic, often to protect the individual's rights against the desires of the majority.' - fft

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The USA is not a democracy. It is currently a plutocracy. It began as a constitutional republic.

' The main difference between a republic and a democracy is the charter or constitution that limits power in a republic, often to protect the individual's rights against the desires of the majority.' - fft
And that one guy pooped his pants!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I've pointed this out many times. I dont know why democracy became such a romantic thing for many people when a constitutional republic is better.

Gang rape is democracy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Vote for Trump, he's not part of the Sanity Oligarchy!

Sean Hannity tries his best to keep Trump from rambling the same canned pack of lies over and over and over

• Yikes
Reactions: X