Did I miss the Thread On Trump Allowing the Big Russia Hack of the US Government

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh. It’s really nothing. The pandemic? It will be gone in a week. After all, it is what is.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
If we have nothing to hide we have nothing to fear, Trump is just doing to to piss off the Democratic Generals he's playing hi fidelity chess, that's why he remains in his bunker radio silence, till he wins again.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
But seriously Laydees and Germs, wasn't the whole Trump schtick premised on "protecting our borders?"

...and now we're just giving him a pass on the biggest attack on the USA since 9/11?

Trumptards is Peace Queers!

4mx86gx4IbyzgCSXFB_ldpOIHSiDaX8f6wXDYyeO5WQL968LXQL6Hu5UVdLk6YQLffHcnoz5vwxIeA4uCGimE6Xph3i7T9fxKwzLeWJfy_o-6n6Ceyj8KoerAYniEK0sMjexOXejvGHjXIn4cgu1Gp1Xw61tBUl6NSUsX2lL-ajSheENzrKgmzFhYEznNndm9SBmytJ5GTmsM-hn-ipR8hSudGEYqo5fXlWYpOdF8UNtXAozxNNy-E9AQPtsOzqnM6oIZ7wsoVS5_svbz3pz-cmTB3_cvBvWBZtOFyOp-Ts11z_HGvDRFiQkEuJ1iP8HP4UKlaPUBYEk6BluR8DHbjUzkSkpOhOxs4-UN17bt1d-zeM3V423-nUtnjH48GgoYjZ5cokvaF0t8VjnMEjzyydM9DxcLYw78TYLYcPgogC3nlrqGwZSsqnRQA5fd-Mjtn9aSzVu2zfLFKvZ42Ap0YFwdhKKhrTKdDsA9VkLHKaXDFDKp-TuEv3EsbZP5EmfXjs2UlkG6jpawzqas-kRv9Q0PHrgyK1wsEJDXFC44OuwX2_glzrhNUcQPq4APMPzNFWS_9jMcXJxmEbkuxFvZm_i5ceFG-Sx9IKqeLkSZF_hvWk4rbgu0NXMhelxoLJdN7pZTUIv4O90wbB_u2WZl6CWGolQ6uoe3n85aIfvkac6Tw6wODw0MVDPp-EL=w720-h553-no

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
But seriously Laydees and Germs, wasn't the whole Trump schtick premised on "protecting our borders?"

...and now we're just giving him a pass on the biggest attack on the USA since 9/11?

Trumptards is Peace Queers!

4mx86gx4IbyzgCSXFB_ldpOIHSiDaX8f6wXDYyeO5WQL968LXQL6Hu5UVdLk6YQLffHcnoz5vwxIeA4uCGimE6Xph3i7T9fxKwzLeWJfy_o-6n6Ceyj8KoerAYniEK0sMjexOXejvGHjXIn4cgu1Gp1Xw61tBUl6NSUsX2lL-ajSheENzrKgmzFhYEznNndm9SBmytJ5GTmsM-hn-ipR8hSudGEYqo5fXlWYpOdF8UNtXAozxNNy-E9AQPtsOzqnM6oIZ7wsoVS5_svbz3pz-cmTB3_cvBvWBZtOFyOp-Ts11z_HGvDRFiQkEuJ1iP8HP4UKlaPUBYEk6BluR8DHbjUzkSkpOhOxs4-UN17bt1d-zeM3V423-nUtnjH48GgoYjZ5cokvaF0t8VjnMEjzyydM9DxcLYw78TYLYcPgogC3nlrqGwZSsqnRQA5fd-Mjtn9aSzVu2zfLFKvZ42Ap0YFwdhKKhrTKdDsA9VkLHKaXDFDKp-TuEv3EsbZP5EmfXjs2UlkG6jpawzqas-kRv9Q0PHrgyK1wsEJDXFC44OuwX2_glzrhNUcQPq4APMPzNFWS_9jMcXJxmEbkuxFvZm_i5ceFG-Sx9IKqeLkSZF_hvWk4rbgu0NXMhelxoLJdN7pZTUIv4O90wbB_u2WZl6CWGolQ6uoe3n85aIfvkac6Tw6wODw0MVDPp-EL=w720-h553-no
Your image is not visible :(

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The chubby appointee Pompeo thinks it’s a big deal. The orange face clown in hiding is down playing it.

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
.......................... THANKS TRUMP !
Give it a rest arsehole. There’s enough of your fucking Trump threads and poxxxy input to play The Crying Game. Snotty-nosed little shit!
I'll give it a rest as soon as he does
.......................... VVVVVVVVVV

Trump added that “there could also have been a hit on our ridiculous voting machines during the election, which is now obvious that I won big, making it an even more corrupted embarrassment for the USA.”

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
.......................... THANKS TRUMP !
Give it a rest arsehole. There’s enough of your fucking Trump threads and poxxxy input to play The Crying Game. Snotty-nosed little shit!
I'll give it a rest as soon as he does
.......................... VVVVVVVVVV

Trump added that “there could also have been a hit on our ridiculous voting machines during the election, which is now obvious that I won big, making it an even more corrupted embarrassment for the USA.”
Well Trump is probably right on that one. Evil works in mysterious ways. Time for an overhaul anyway.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The biggest attack on the US since 9/11.....omg.

Just stop. Smdh.
How many hearings were there on HIllary's Mystery double Secret Email? don't even try to pretend foreign governments boldly combing through our nations databases whether Private or Governmental is "OK" Because it is not....grow up and drop your Trump Goggles, there is a real world out here, and Trump has not kept us secure.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The biggest attack on the US since 9/11.....omg.

Just stop. Smdh.
How many hearings were there on HIllary's Mystery double Secret Email? don't even try to pretend foreign governments boldly combing through our nations databases whether Private or Governmental is "OK" Because it is not....grow up and drop your Trump Goggles, there is a real world out here, and Trump has not kept us secure.
Throw you in a prison shower full of black guys and I bet your faggot ass would feel very secure

OP
OP
Holliday

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Quarter to 4 in the morning, and what's on your mind?

Black guys in prison showers.
Seriously, Bigly - you need to take a good look at yourself and recognize teh gay.