Did SEMEN die?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Not for me. Go try to log in. I think DD is a mod there.
Are you sure? He told me you were are an active member there and I literally sacrificed myself for you at that woeful shithole. I’m just searching for truth my friend...you know me...only surfers know the feeling.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been banned from there like Joe, Scouse, Mel. Try logging in

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
OP
OP
Cricks

Cricks

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The children are safe again now that SEMEN is gone but they are still traumatized

Cricks! Whats up man? Hows things? Not seen you around in fucking ages!

It;s SCOUSE Btw.:Grin3:
I was running butt naked in the desert for a few years on a bad LSD trip that I’ve yet to come down from. Good to see a high ranking ALPHA on BF still! How you been? Are we still infesting the canuckistanian VC forums? We were like a virus that got into their site!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Cricks

Cricks

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My skills in the water are awesome Stubby. Surfing , sailing, diving, fishing. Things a sedentary fat ass would never understand. Watermen little guy
This Blue Cashew...is that still true?
The blue cashew is Semen’s favorite online gay bar.
What’s happening Cricks...long time no see?
Haha what’s up Galli! You smash any skulls in meltdown lately?
Good mate....meltdown isn’t the same anymore. It’s like Days Of Our Lives now...be very careful! Drama drama drama...
Confused 5

OP
OP
Cricks

Cricks

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My skills in the water are awesome Stubby. Surfing , sailing, diving, fishing. Things a sedentary fat ass would never understand. Watermen little guy
Good mate....meltdown isn’t the same anymore. It’s like Days Of Our Lives now...be very careful! Drama drama drama...
Confused 5
What? Meltdown used to be awesome! The rage in the cellar was beautiful!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Confused 5

we are in the middle of an amalgamation and it appears not everyone like each other

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Confused 5

we are in the middle of an amalgamation and it appears not everyone like each other
Mister realgrimm sir. We need jntel on amsterdam scat eater. High alert warning. His name was Jerome. He ATed shit in public toilets.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Confused 5

Mister realgrimm sir. We need jntel on amsterdam scat eater. High alert warning. His name was Jerome. He ATed shit in public toilets.

Jeroen020nl

Not sure his/her current state

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Confused 5

Jeroen020nl

Not sure his/her current state

Thanks mate. You have best intel.

Jerone is a sick man. It might be maxipad. I will see. Thanks for the scat check

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The children are safe again now that SEMEN is gone but they are still traumatized

I was running butt naked in the desert for a few years on a bad LSD trip that I’ve yet to come down from. Good to see a high ranking ALPHA on BF still! How you been? Are we still infesting the canuckistanian VC forums? We were like a virus that got into their site!

Yeah I'm still there, Deadskin too! You should stick around man, it's similar to the old days on here at the moment, lots of traffic and Trolololz.

By the way, Semen's having a Christmas party at his Costa Ebola dwelling, spread the word. :Excited5:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah I'm still there, Deadskin too! You should stick around man, it's similar to the old days on here at the moment, lots of traffic and Trolololz.

By the way, Semen's having a Christmas party at his Costa Ebola dwelling, spread the word. :Excited5:
The trolololoz is bestest.

Cricks dont be filth and stay longer or I must PARA CRUSH you.

Remember your gimp suit?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf!!! Partay at Semen's, spread the word!!

I think I'm gonna start a thread. :Grin3:
We need an alpha party.

I think Cricks is a wussy and can't take the heAT anymore as an alpha. He cuts here and then goes away for 2 years.

We need Saddam Hussein, RapeApe (where the fuck is he?) And the other friend I forget. He used to have a cat as an avatar. He was the best.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Execution style. Damn what would I do to hear from this bloke. I cracked up so much. Norwegian guy.

The most interesting guys are all gone. I have some sadz

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Execution style. Damn what would I do to hear from this bloke. I cracked up so much. Norwegian guy.

The most interesting guys are all gone. I have some sadz
Maybe JUST MAYBE with all the new people cumming here now you can recruit one or two. No disrespect to the Legends you mentioned but MAYbe the n.W.o. has to be full forward to exciting you HRIGHTS and LOWS in shining clean ANUSES...Not Sick Filthy ones so choosing one or many would have been chosen wisely

Just a thought. One day you will need younger members...to lead into the FUTURE or the forums will dieded forever.