Did SEMEN die?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
He just meATed with a whole bus full of kiddies...they all gone now:( No bodies found. Sick Filth.

Still winning:)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Duh... Sea Major

Grow some balls....REAL ones.....before you address me.

images

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm on your team Sukabis :rightON:

He's still winning though

JS31452934.jpg

Succubus

Site Supporter

JS31452934.jpg

Lmao. We all know what he wins at and it ain't shit. Let him win. Whatever floats his pecker. Roflmao! This nigga has created multiple accounts to throw everyone off. Notice how Maxis735, Q and Gutterballs up here post. Pay attention to the grammar, timing of posts, etc. One way to find out. Time to call on @SHAMPAIN

Succubus

Site Supporter
Duh... Sea Major

Grow some balls....REAL ones.....before you address me.

Yep. You win. You win at being the biggest loser on BF. Congratulations.
Lmao I really can't lose at this. I feel bad for you...pity you if I could but can't. Ahaha only can laugh at you NO IQ.

What's the matter? Cat got your tongue??? Uh oh. You're not the only one with friends in high places. ;)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

JS31452934.jpg

Lmao. We all know what he wins at and it ain't shit. Let him win. Whatever floats his pecker. Roflmao! This nigga has created multiple accounts to throw everyone off. Notice how Maxis735, Q and Gutterballs up here post. Pay attention to the grammar, timing of posts, etc. One way to find out. Time to call on @SHAMPAIN
I would love to see his proof. So I can laugh in his face.

Still winning @SHAMPAIN :)

Succubus

Site Supporter

JS31452934.jpg

You ruined your reputation here by affiliating yourself with Maxipad. No need for proof because it come out your own mouth. Good luck on your adventures here in the forum. You lie with pedophiles you may as well be one.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

JS31452934.jpg

You ruined your reputation here by affiliating yourself with Maxipad. No need for proof because it come out your own mouth. Good luck on your adventures here in the forum. You lie with pedophiles you may as well be one.
Oh no cry a lil harder.

Succubus

Site Supporter

JS31452934.jpg

Oh no cry a lil harder.

I'm gonna cry when you're found. Tears of joy shall stream down my face.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

JS31452934.jpg

Oh no cry a lil harder.

Ahaha

Never will lose to a Blob. Again its your choice to be that fat.

Winning til the end:) cry some more though...

:)

Succubus

Site Supporter

JS31452934.jpg

Oh no cry a lil harder.

Ahaha

I'm not fat but whatever makes you feel better.

Succubus

Site Supporter

JS31452934.jpg

Oh no cry a lil harder.

Ahaha

Fucking Hell!!! You fuck!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

JS31452934.jpg

Oh no cry a lil harder.

Ahaha

shes fat u say?

Succubus

Site Supporter

JS31452934.jpg

Oh no cry a lil harder.

Ahaha

shes fat u say?

Yep. That's what he says.....so it must be true.

Hahahahaha

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

JS31452934.jpg

Oh no cry a lil harder.

Ahaha

shes fat u say?

Hahahahaha
hes a moron

Succubus

Site Supporter

JS31452934.jpg

Oh no cry a lil harder.

Ahaha

shes fat u say?

Hahahahaha
hes a moron

I'd be mad at the world, too, if I were mentally incapable of knowing that being besties with Maxi would ruin my rep.