Did SEMEN die?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Execution style. Damn what would I do to hear from this bloke. I cracked up so much. Norwegian guy.

The most interesting guys are all gone. I have some sadz
Maybe JUST MAYBE with all the new people cumming here now you can recruit one or two. No disrespect to the Legends you mentioned but MAYbe the n.W.o. has to be full forward to exciting you HRIGHTS and LOWS in shining clean ANUSES...Not Sick Filthy ones so choosing one or many would have been chosen wisely

Just a thought. One day you will need younger members...to lead into the FUTURE or the forums will dieded forever.
Indeed my brother

Recruiting is hard. Everybody is a sjw.

The last alpha who turned into a beta was SHAMPAIN.

But thanks for the ideas. Let's have an eye on new evil soldiers gutterballs

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Execution style. Damn what would I do to hear from this bloke. I cracked up so much. Norwegian guy.

Maybe JUST MAYBE with all the new people cumming here now you can recruit one or two. No disrespect to the Legends you mentioned but MAYbe the n.W.o. has to be full forward to exciting you HRIGHTS and LOWS in shining clean ANUSES...Not Sick Filthy ones so choosing one or many would have been chosen wisely

Just a thought. One day you will need younger members...to lead into the FUTURE or the forums will dieded forever.
Indeed my brother

You're welcum. Unless we all just retire, drink champagne, occasionally go hunting for a retard or two, and meAT often hehe.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Dilf!!! Partay at Semen's, spread the word!!

I think I'm gonna start a thread. :Grin3:
We need an alpha party.

I think Cricks is a wussy and can't take the heAT anymore as an alpha. He cuts here and then goes away for 2 years.

We need Saddam Hussein, RapeApe (where the fuck is he?) And the other friend I forget. He used to have a cat as an avatar. He was the best.

Wasn't rapey active on the YNC? I haven't seen Exe around in years.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OOii
Did you two just FUCK ?? Confused 5

bahahahahahahahah I never seen someone jump on so fast BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Haven't seen Rapey since forever it seems. Even when he was on the Y he wasn't very active the last few years. Execution was on GoreGrish 2-3 years back he got banneded after a few months...Poof gone. I seen it Kurt Cobain like 5 years ago on a horror movie forum than poof he just disappeared.

They could all be dead in real life for all any of us knows. Thats have a moment of silence..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Grab a smoke from that stooges toes now :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dilf!!! Partay at Semen's, spread the word!!

I think I'm gonna start a thread. :Grin3:

The problem is. Your maws apt is too small. Cricks jail cell is way to small. Stubbys mobile home is too small. Dilfs estate over looking the Med. would work nicely. He has the room and the staff to make it happen.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A18-A0-EDB-767-D-4526-944-E-815-A61-F71-F6-C.jpg

This bloke?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Indeed my brother

You're welcum. Unless we all just retire, drink champagne, occasionally go hunting for a retard or two, and meAT often hehe.
Yoo mustn’t get too drunk butt...you’re better when you’re half-drunk!
:Cheers:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Indeed my brother

Yoo mustn’t get too drunk butt...you’re better when you’re half-drunk!
:Cheers:
Oh still recovering from the other day. Honest. Taking a few days off gotta prepare for...X mas EVE..Day coming I will living in the bottle again soon:Cheers:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Haven't seen Rapey since forever it seems. Even when he was on the Y he wasn't very active the last few years. Execution was on GoreGrish 2-3 years back he got banneded after a few months...Poof gone. I seen it Kurt Cobain like 5 years ago on a horror movie forum than poof he just disappeared.

They could all be dead in real life for all any of us knows. Thats have a moment of silence..

Wasn't unfree/Adolf Hussain someone's alt?

Rapeape was a cool guy, very knowledgeable, especially about the JQ.

Badger never accepted him because he was friends with me and Dilf.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Do you even use that new asshole Badger ripped you :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I haven't had any dealings with Badger in nearly 10 years....

If he's still salty about past shenanigans then that's upto him, it's old news as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: X

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

If he's still salty about past shenanigans then that's upto him, it's old news as far as I'm concerned.
Forget it. I tried trolling st ync. He auick banned éd me. A true Whoreson

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

RapeApe has a paper factory in Hungary. Maybe he has no time anymore.

I enjoyed his baroque music here or talks about knives and politics. I really miss that. He had his own mind.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

RapeApe has a paper factory in Hungary. Maybe he has no time anymore.

I enjoyed his baroque music here or talks about knives and politics. I really miss that. He had his own mind.

I do miss having him around, he was a genuine guy and very intelligent. In hindsight I probably should have tried keeping in touch with him outside of these forums...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Badger must still be sore about things that happened nearly a decade ago, pretty pathetic really..... it makes no difference to me though, I don't plan on ever registering another account on that site.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Badger must still be sore about things that happened nearly a decade ago, pretty pathetic really..... it makes no difference to me though, I don't plan on ever registering another account on that site.
We messed up his gobshyte life with our epic anus crushing, that he is still mad up to this day. I don't care too bro. Never did. I troll for fun.

He takes life too serious

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

We messed up his gobshyte life with our epic anus crushing, that he is still mad up to this day. I don't care too bro. Never did. I troll for fun.

Agreed.

Whatever happened to Nero, Legion, Pathetic Puppet...? anybody seem them around. How about the cantpicks?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I remember changing my avatar to some obese old man and wrote 'You're looking well Badger' and he kept deleting it... I think in the end he removed my option to have an avatar. :LOL1:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Agreed.

Whatever happened to Nero, Legion, Pathetic Puppet...? anybody seem them around. How about the cantpicks?
Wow. I forgot about the cantpicks. Beantown bullies right mate?

Legion was a whoreson. One eyed scum

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Agreed.

Wow. I forgot about the cantpicks. Beantown bullies right mate?

Legion was a whoreson. One eyed scum
Yeah I had a profile on there for like a day maybe a week but than I hearded the loved collecting any and all PI to use against the users. It dieded in less than a year. Its been many years since I seen them anywhere. They could be here and know of us would know. They went by many names.

Ahaha I hate Legion...he was always cock blocking even though Karly/Blak wasn't really interested in him. He would send her gifts and money all the time...yet it creeped her out. He was having another thing with another chick on the Y behind her back. She acted like she cared about it but she would laugh about it on the phone when we talked. She was so mean to him but it was so funny.