Dilfers is guarding his insecurity internationally

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Cos he a private Insecurity Guard! :LOL1: He joined teh armay cos he was brought up inadequately by spaz inadequate hobbling momma and a nervous wreck alkerhorlicks father. He had no choice. No wonder he hides on intrawebz in his social housing tower-block. He is would-be stammering Jew, pseudo rich boi. He is even more futile in real life and has no influence and can’t do anything about anything.

I can only larf. I crack up! :LOL1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just cos Dilf is loaded and good looking, you don’t have to act like a bunch of children, at your ages you should really have your enormous jealousy under control, learn to control your emotions, your supposed to be adults now...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't think I've ever witnessed such a pitiful attempt at trolling in my life.

OP should be permanently e-nuked from the internet for inflicting us all with their tedious crap.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I don't think I've ever witnessed such a pitiful attempt at trolling in my life.

OP should be permanently e-nuked from the internet for inflicting us all with their tedious crap.
So you do not have any mirrors at home?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cos he a private Insecurity Guard! :LOL1: He joined teh armay cos he was brought up inadequately by spaz inadequate hobbling momma and a nervous wreck alkerhorlicks father. He had no choice. No wonder he hides on intrawebz in his social housing tower-block. He is would-be stammering Jew, pseudo rich boi. He is even more futile in real life and has no influence and can’t do anything about anything.

Shouldnt you be attending to that nasty case of scabbies youve contracted. You’re probably spreading it like a mother fucker.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

So you do not have any mirrors at home?
QASOJat.gif

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

Shouldnt you be attending to that nasty case of scabbies youve contracted. You’re probably spreading it like a mother fucker.

Shouldn’t ewe be watchin’ yo’ ticker, Ahren. Has your hovel been flooded out yet by Eta? No friends to help you out? Hiding & trolling on here in ur 50s .... sads!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shouldn’t ewe be watchin’ yo’ ticker, Ahren. Has your hovel been flooded out yet by Eta? No friends to help you out? Hiding & trolling on here in ur 50s .... sads!

Nice and sunny here. We’re back to typical weather. You do know, filth breeds scabbies you creep.

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard

Nice and sunny here. We’re back to typical weather. You do know, filth breeds scabbies you creep.
You must be a big hit down there with your personality disorder and sads affliction. You are cute at times, for an absolute loser.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen to the fool in permanent lock down. No friends, a nasty case of scabbies, parked in a tent next to the cemetery, hoping to get lucky. I could go on for another 15 minutes. You’re a loser wherever you post.

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Listen to the fool in permanent lock down. No friends, a nasty case of scabbies, parked in a tent next to the cemetery, hoping to get lucky. I could go on for another 15 minutes. You’re a loser wherever you post.
@Seamajor, why do you do this? Now the poor poor little ass is crying. How can he now run his booming business? How can he act as a spy for the authorities?
I bet he will now talk to the authorities about you. You will have to suffer his revenge :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Seamajor, why do you do this? Now the poor poor little ass is crying. How can he now run his booming business? How can he act as a spy for the authorities?
I bet he will now talk to the authorities about you. You will have to suffer his revenge :LOL2:

Heener Heener. Looking forward to hearing about impending storms, my demise, all with exact dates. The only authorities he knows about is the emergency room at the hospital and his parole officer.

Q

Banned
Heener Heener. Looking forward to hearing about impending storms, my demise, all with exact dates. The only authorities he knows about is the emergency room at the hospital and his parole officer.
Didn't the scarcasm splatter off my message? :LOL2:

He is just some kid that "Aaron" made angry. He probably just told him to grow up :)
The authorities are all part of his imagination :) Just like his company :)

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Countdown to Dilf making a fleeting solitary (rage) post on this thread, feigning indifference and not caring. He cares alright. He seething. His armay psychiatrist awaits again. Look on in amusement as he tries to transfer his gay armay training to civilian life, thinking he is a ‘leader’. Watch him try and act the big man again in civvy street — only to get beat up. No class or clue, that poor tormented fellar. I cracks up when I think about him and his fugg-up family! Honestly, I do. I stick around here some more lulzies. :LOL1:

Q

Banned
You’re boring as fuck. :Beatdown2:
@SADaaronRockMonkey I am sorry, but he is completely right. You ARE boring!
No pic yet?
Jerk off on someone else! Filthy pervert
Coward and a fraud! Clog boy! :LOL1:
Yeah, because I fraud in what way?
Ohh..... I am probably actually a woman... Yes, because people do that: claiming to be a man on the internet when they are a woman...