I stay here for eternity to larf @ DD Dilfers

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Rahahaha! :LOL1: Watch him crumbleded like his entire family did, and will, again. Crumble like Lynnedon Dykes! Happy to burn it all down to the ground — again. I circle his rapey, women-harassing tower block like a shark and, WHAM! He go down. All the way down! Someone get his psychiatrist and Rogaine ...... he terrified. Big John doofus knew!:LOL1:

Rigarrds, walter Kenneth Mitty kitty.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
HOLD ON!

NO! This is not acceptable behaviour

You came here to haunt Aaron/Ahren/Whateverwayyouspellit

And not some "DD Dilfers"?

I just say NO!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Rahahaha! :LOL1: Watch him crumbleded like his entire family did, and will, again. Crumble like Lynnedon Dykes! Happy to burn it all down to the ground — again. I circle his rapey, women-harassing tower block like a shark and, WHAM! He go down. All the way down! Someone get his psychiatrist and Rogaine ...... he terrified. Big John doofus knew!:LOL1:

Awesome place for ya. A nice fit.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

LoL. You can't post upstairs anymore? You scum. LOL. You are not premium then.

Q

Banned
w1rwP1G.gif

Oh no! There they are! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN! RUN!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol Dilf this twat is obsessed with you, don’t have to do much guessing , you must have power crushed him like the tremendous knobend licker he is...

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol Dilf this twat is obsessed with you, don’t have to do much guessing , you must have power crushed him like the tremendous knobend licker he is...
Never met a sick freak like him. He answers in appx. 23 seconds. He is here 25 hours a day. Does he has a life???

Soon we have Christmas and he still is terrorising us. Gruesome

Q

Banned
Never met a sick freak like him. He answers in appx. 23 seconds. He is here 25 hours a day. Does he has a life???

She is talking 'bout @SADaaronRockMonkey and you about me.... Please keep on the same track!

But yes, I will be haunting you during X-Mas. I'll be your ghost from the past, present and future.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

She is talking 'bout @SADaaronRockMonkey and you about me.... Please keep on the same track!

But yes, I will be haunting you during X-Mas. I'll be your ghost from the past, present and future.
You and sadArronCoxkMoneky. All the same. You need all professional help

Q

Banned

And again you aare confused... you're losing it @UncleDiLF !
The one in need of professional help (mental institute) is @rigor79

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually you need it more. The guys with the white jacket.

Q

Banned

Actually you need it more. The guys with the white jacket.
Dentists? No way! I have a set of very beautiful teeth :LOL2:

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
This is hilarious, watching a bunch of manchildren squirm! I crack up, like dd & pud hatewood with black heart (wood). Wooden extralegss. Coded language, in case y’all be wondering! :LMAO2:

Q

Banned
This is hilarious, watching a bunch of manchildren squirm! I crack up, like dd & pud hatewood with black heart (wood). Wooden extralegss. Coded language, in case y’all be wondering! :LMAO2:
Thanks, you gave away who you are by these messages.

How's the booming business doing? Still no website?

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What a nonce! The wee fella from the other site was right about the spaz cuckoo head dilf, after all. He was trying to be famous like him, but ended up being famous for a rapey, underhand cuckoo head. :LOL1: Though, I hearded it’s a case of monkey see, monkey do: he learnded such habits from big Jock’s crew at St Nonce’s With his spaz bro and Gedward mcconnel. St nonce’s indeed! Sads.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What a nonce! The wee fella from the other site was right about the spaz cuckoo head dilf, after all. He was trying to be famous like him, but ended up being famous for a rapey, underhand cuckoo head. :LOL1: Though, I hearded it’s a case of monkey see, monkey do: he learnded such habits from big Jock’s crew at St Nonce’s With his spaz bro and Gedward mcconnel. St nonce’s indeed! Sads.
Fuck off. Why you mention me all the time? Cuck off. No one likes you here you pest.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You saw me reduce UncleGiMP into stuffing his dirty fingers into his ears yelling while nahnahnaaaah! That's what ADHD men do instead of fighting back. So how well will you do?

You know the drill. After I push out a brown log like I did yesterday, I may discover that I'm just massaging the tip of my next turd - you...

SSS
- Meet the bottom of my new boots for a new brand.

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Beahahahaha!!! :LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO2: This is gonna be the bestiests of thymes. I hearded Dilf is awaiting more criminal trials for war crimes (rapersings Iraqi and Somalian women with Billy). I hearded his cardboard step-bros are going to teh pokey for selling drugs to seaminors to fund their diabetics.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You two faggots are soon on my list, you both whoresons!

I will PARA CRUSH you easy! I CRUSHED many filths and admins.

You two are breakfast!

Whoresons

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beahahahaha!!! :LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO2: This is gonna be the bestiests of thymes. I hearded Dilf is awaiting more criminal trials for war crimes (rapersings Iraqi and Somalian women with Billy). I hearded his cardboard step-bros are going to teh pokey for selling drugs to seaminors to fund their diabetics.

Lame guess, although you could use something for that case of scabbies. Sorry sucker it’s not bedbugs. Not to mention you crotch reeks of rotten Tilapia.

OP
OP

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
You two faggots are soon on my list, you both whoresons!

I will PARA CRUSH you easy! I CRUSHED many filths and admins.

You two are breakfast!

Whoresons

Which list is that? The sex offenders’ list? :LOL2: I hearded you on that indefinitely but the European court ruled that it was inhumane & reversed the high court’s decision. Good job it happened before Brexit, or u would’ve been FUCKED. I’m too sexy for all of that. I had one brush with the law for putting folk in their place verbalees but I was stitched up by idjits. I was only cautioned though & done some probation. Anyway, still holding my seksi head up hi and drinking life. Can’t say that about you, dotty dinlow. How’s the, er, London mansion, er tower blockheads??:LMAO::LMAO: