Should Gayity stay or leave BASTARD FACTORY? Vote now!

Should Gayity, the scat connoisseur, leave Bastard Factory?

• Total voters

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I dont wanna know what you did, to get 6 votes.

What a shame, Gayity!!! Your mouth must be juicy and good.
I cant respect you! And this poll is RIGGED!!!!
I am with you my brother!
I even heard this Gary character uses cheap toilet paper! One square at a time!
Only top shelf paper users can post here-
Gott mit uns!!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Post count is the social credit score you have in forums, you ass clown.

I have 14K and draw a lot of STAR POWER! I can ban people and have certain rights. Hell, I even won BASTARD OF THE MONTH and I am an Emperor.

And WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH sub 600 posts????? :LOL3:

Post count seems incredibly important to you.

Your therapist will doubtless have a viewpoint.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are you still here Gayyity !

The official vote so far is 33 to 0.

The people want you gone.

So fuck off !!!

gayyity3.png

Last edited:

Truder

Factory Bastard
thats all this site doesn't need is anyone leaving. he stays..

@EmperorDiLF you do know this site can't afford anyone to really leave here right? this site would die by the end of this year and for good if you had things your way. fucking idiot.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
thats all this site doesn't need is anyone leaving. he stays..

@EmperorDiLF you do know this site can't afford anyone to really leave here right? this site would die by the end of this year and for good if you had things your way. fucking idiot.
Trauder you cross dresser. You sound like a beta cuck who got anxious about the future. Inflation victim much? Afraid of turning on the heATer this winter ? :LOL3: :LOL3:

You fucking whoreson. I decide what happens in this forum. Ask alphas and alphettes. I am an emperor, YOU are a PEASANT. Know your role, Jabroni.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you still here Gayyity !

The official vote so far is 33 to 0.

The people want you gone.

So fuck off !!!

gayyity3.png
I smell that the election is kind of rigged, official counter and Lord @reaper .

The last time it was 33 to 0.

Gayity is up to something. He should leave. No one respects him.

Truder

Factory Bastard
I decide what happens in this forum.
You will be savagely beaten by a homeless man tonight. He will rape you several times than he will pass you on to all his homeless friends they will beat and rape you. Than will beat up and rape any pets you have. As you are barely breathing fighting to stay alive blood soaked you will have gasoline poured on you and set ablaze... the ultimate faggot bonfire. @Garraty_47 will be there standing around needing to piss.. will he use his piss to try to save you? No. He will piss in the mouth of the one legged dog you once used as a monster in dog fights for money. He will save that dog and you shall suffer like no other and take The Bastard of the Month platinum chain from around your burnt corpse. Than shit on you because he had too much chili with ghost peppers riddled throughout it. He will be than your God. I will laugh uncontrollably then, now, and forever.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@Truder @EmperorDiLF

Sorry but Truder only joined the forum yesterday which is after the cutoff for Member/Voter registrations.

Truder should not have voted and that vote will not count.

Fair is fair.

Oh no @Truder broke the rules and needs to be banned ..

that's my vote

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oh no @Truder broke the rules and needs to be banned ..

that's my vote

Dafuq?
That's a bit harsh don't you think?
Truder only voted in a poll; it's not like they murdered someone or touched Reaper inappropriately.

I know that last one was a bit far-fetched... who would do that? LoL
It was only an example not meant to be taken literally.

Why not show Truder a warm BF welcome instead by allowing DoOF (as the offended party) one free avatar or title hack to be used on Truder to make this a teachable moment and a temporary punishment that nevertheless will leave a lasting impression?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Dafuq?
That's a bit harsh don't you think?
Truder only voted in a poll; it's not like they murdered someone or touched Reaper inappropriately.

I know that last one was a bit far-fetched... who would do that? LoL
It was only an example not meant to be taken literally.

Why not show Truder a warm BF welcome instead by allowing DoOF (as the offended party) one free avatar or title hack to be used on Truder to make this a teachable moment and a temporary punishment that nevertheless will leave a lasting impression?
OK OK, I just PMd 4 dick pics , should feel welcome now

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You will be savagely beaten by a homeless man tonight. He will rape you several times than he will pass you on to all his homeless friends they will beat and rape you. Than will beat up and rape any pets you have. As you are barely breathing fighting to stay alive blood soaked you will have gasoline poured on you and set ablaze... the ultimate faggot bonfire. @Garraty_47 will be there standing around needing to piss.. will he use his piss to try to save you? No. He will piss in the mouth of the one legged dog you once used as a monster in dog fights for money. He will save that dog and you shall suffer like no other and take The Bastard of the Month platinum chain from around your burnt corpse. Than shit on you because he had too much chili with ghost peppers riddled throughout it. He will be than your God. I will laugh uncontrollably then, now, and forever.

iwkoqt.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is this Trudeau Cuck?

I honestly didnt read his bollocks. Too long. LoL.

Funny these new carders like Gayity trying to SNIFF at some ALPHA cock, they getting SLAPPED left and right.

LoL. Whoresons.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Oi oi. The votes say it loud and clear.

Gayity must leave.

Not yet they don't but don't panic little fella; there's a lot of week left.
Save the panicking for next weekend.

I can almost see it now...
...a forum experience unmarred by DoOF's constant tiresome wheedling for me to go away...

Ah. Bliss.

Get used to it DoOF: you and me are gonna be neighbors for a looooong time.

Muahahaha

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Not yet they don't but don't panic little fella; there's a lot of week left.
Save the panicking for next weekend.

I can almost see it now...
...a forum experience unmarred by DoOF's constant tiresome wheedling for me to go away...

Ah. Bliss.

Get used to it DoOF: you and me are gonna be neighbors for a looooong time.

Muahahaha
Oh no. I rather make a diet and eat used socks, than being your neighbour. What a terror.

@Weeg. Why you not helping me here? Are you a FiLTH?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We don’t have McDonald’s here
Weeg, I ATed a big mac menu now . I feel CRUSHEd and I regret it now. LoL.

I must repent.

Why yoo have no McDonalds? Are you unamerican? Sean Hannity and Michael savage of Fox News won't like that.

Please wat at American restaurant McDonalds.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that your second fake account @Garraty_47 ?

Not a bold masculine move. Very sad.