Should Gayity stay or leave BASTARD FACTORY? Vote now!

Should Gayity, the scat connoisseur, leave Bastard Factory?

• Total voters

Truder

Factory Bastard
Is that your second fake account @Garraty_47 ?

Not a bold masculine move. Very sad.
You should just mind your own fucking business or else. Trust me you don't want to find out what "or else" means. I do suggest you take a ride on the fuck off train to Timbuktu space station ride that up through the universes asshole and get spit out by it back here to Earth right deep in your mother's vagina and up like a reverse pin ball machine right in the womb with several sticks of dynamite ready to deliver but to BLOW YOU UP into smithereens.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And why all of a sudden you got support? Very fishy if you ask me.

/shrug
'Cuz I'm a likeable guy, I suppose.

Well, that and your attempt at running off a new member just because your little feelers got hurted probably rubs people the wrong way. Silly I know, but folks tend to not look kindly on that sort of thing.

Who is that butt buddy? Cum clear

No idea. None at all.
Never seen that nym before and if it's a sock nobody bothered to inform me they were gonna do it.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
/shrug
'Cuz I'm a likeable guy, I suppose.

Well, that and your attempt at running off a new member just because your little feelers got hurted probably rubs people the wrong way. Silly I know, but folks tend to not look kindly on that sort of thing.

No idea. None at all.
Never seen that nym before and if it's a sock nobody bothered to inform me they were gonna do it.
I offered you to meAT me for dome beer and cinema. To habg around.

Whats wrong with that? You insulted me instead as a Fag.

You started FIRST BLOOD.

Just leave me alone.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

You started FIRST BLOOD.

Just leave me alone.

Exactly as I said:
Your feelers got hurted by the mean wurds on a screen so you embarked on a campaign to chase me away.

That's not going to happen so maybe you should start coming up with a PlanB, eh wot?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a liar.

Every human being needs some kind of STAR POWER!

Or are you a cuck at work??? A beta male??? In your relationship, are you more the giver or taker?

See?? At the end it is all about trophies.

Think a female respects you as a trash man??? NO!!! She wants money and an alpha. A guy within orange Lambo for example.

Thats the world we live in ! Ass clown, why so hypocritical?
I made 14K awesome quality posts!

Do you think you can become BOTM like that? I am an Internet Legend and 6x times WORLD CHAMPION (c). I once trolled a war veteran on Liveleak. He made 2 videos and mentioned my name.

What the fuck have you ever accomplished???
What? Hit at least 600 posts. What an embarrassment.

I made it to Urban Dictionary... I beat you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I voted yes because the guy has no talent WHATSOEVER. He is like poison ivy... annoying but not lethal.

If he showed the right spirit here I would say he could stay but I believe he should park his hairy arse with the Iron Choges and the butt hurts at SG.

The other thing to is, is has greasy long hair. He cannot afford a hair cut and a bottle of shampooch at least making him part way respectable and tidy-like.

He is lazy. Yes, lazy. OLD and lazy.

He needs to be put on probation. He is still sorta needed in the movie and TV section for his opinion on House of Dragons.

Maybe review this in a couple of weeks.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I made it to Urban Dictionary... I beat you.
I voted yes because the guy has no talent WHATSOEVER. He is like poison ivy... annoying but not lethal.

If he showed the right spirit here I would say he could stay but I believe he should park his hairy arse with the Iron Choges and the butt hurts at SG.

The other thing to is, is has greasy long hair. He cannot afford a hair cut and a bottle of shampooch at least making him part way respectable and tidy-like.

He needs to be put on probation. He is still sorta needed in the movie and TV section for his opinion on House of Dragons.

Fonally someone with sense.

More and more and seeing that your haircut is a 5 dollar thrift cut @Garraty_47

The ice is getting thinner

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Arw you nervous @Garraty_47 ?

Dont be a wuss. Talk tonthe Emperor.

You made sometimes HORROR vocsroos eith GRIZLY voices. You need professional help.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You started FIRST BLOOD.

Just leave me alone.
200.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I recall back on SG when I didn't know any of you faggots, you flamed the guy for being a shut in virgin who lives with his elderly mother. That did make me LOL.

Truth be told though, I don't really mind the old hippy soyboy. Sure he's a lefty and very similar to Blurtrude in the high falutin, Oscar Wilde, Shakesperian homo department, but he's by no means the most obnoxious or disagreeable SJW around the forums.

Ok just my 2 cents, carry on.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You sound a butthurt, do you two have a long-standing feud going on?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You sound a butthurt, do you two have a long-standing feud going on?

She hates that I've always known how utterly horrible she is and rarely engage her directly because that's boring as fuck and as I mentioned she's a horrible person who doesn't deserve my attention.

Since she's a malicious narcissist (and none too bright) it drives her crazy when people don't do what she wants.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She hates that I've always known how utterly horrible she is and rarely engage her directly because that's boring as fuck and as I mentioned she's a horrible person who doesn't deserve my attention.

Since she's a malicious narcissist (and none too bright) it drives her crazy when people don't do what she wants.

You say all that like it's a bad thing.

*tee hee

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's why you read everything I write....bwahahaha.

Winter is coming, for you, not me!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Caskur clearly has a few bolts that need tightening and is potentially going a bit senile, but in terms of character and personality, Lily is far worse.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Caskur clearly has a few bolts that need tightening and is potentially going a bit senile, but in terms of character and personality, Lily is far worse.

Methinks certain sociopolitical concordances are blinding you to how utterly vile 'Cur really is while your sociopolitical disagreements are grossly amplifying Lily's perceived faults.

That's cool if your main concern is where someone stands on particular issues regardless of anything else.

I approach it from the other direction:
Don't give a flying fuck what political label/philosophy someone identifies with as long as they're a good person.

Based on everything I know at this moment 'Cur is hands down by far more reprehensible than Lily.

Not more based or more anti-this or more pro-that.
As a person. An individual.

Her "soul", for want of a better word.

Or, in 'Cur's case... the lack of one.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Methinks certain sociopolitical concordances are blinding you to how utterly vile 'Cur really is while your sociopolitical disagreements are grossly amplifying Lily's perceived faults.

That's cool if your main concern is where someone stands on particular issues regardless of anything else.

I approach it from the other direction:
Don't give a flying fuck what political label/philosophy someone identifies with as long as they're a good person.

Based on everything I know at this moment 'Cur is hands down by far more reprehensible than Lily.

Not more based or more anti-this or more pro-that.
As a person. An individual.

Her "soul", for want of a better word.

Or, in 'Cur's case... the lack of one.
What a stupid logic is that?

So when some democrat is NAAMBLA member like @Lily or @Flynn, you are fine with that?

You libs need seriously help.