Should Gayity stay or leave BASTARD FACTORY? Vote now!

Should Gayity, the scat connoisseur, leave Bastard Factory?

• Total voters

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So far I'm only peripherally aware that something happened.
My currently uninformed opinion is based on a few of things:

1) The pipelines were already shut off and I'm unaware of any way Europe or whoever could turn them back on if Russia wants them to stay off. The only way Russia damaging its own pipeline(s) makes any sense is if they couldn't control the pipe's flow and that doesn't appear to be the case.​
2) The pipelines were a source of income for Russia, not Europe. Damaging the pipeline(s) not only complicates that potential revenue it adds the cost of repairs as well because I seriously doubt Europe or anyone else in the west is going to volunteer to rebuild those pipelines for Russia.​
3) The west and particularly 'Murica's long sordid history of false flags and just plain lies concocted to justify starting or perpetuating wars and destabilizing regions the west has labeled "enemy territory".​

Until I hear more details I'm presuming any damage done to the pipelines is vandalism committed by the west as 'punishment' for Russia not being down with 'Murican global hegemony.
It will be interesting to see whether the German government has the balls to call out Biden over this...

@EmperorDiLF is that commie hag Merkel still in charge of the fatherland or has she been replaced?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It will be interesting to see whether the German government has the balls to call out Biden over this...

@EmperorDiLF is that commie hag Merkel still in charge of the fatherland or has she been replaced?

I read the economist today with this cover:

309470492_472879241537268_45228600676088950_n.jpg

Bruder, our countries are overtaken by the nWo.

no Merkle is eating ice cream and laughing out loud in her bunker!
We have left green clowns taking over. 2023 is the year where Germany will have heavy economic problems. While we want save the world and spend money for them, our people here here starF’ing. But we let more and more people in. Hillarious!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

We have left green clowns taking over. 2023 is the year where Germany will have heavy economic problems. While we want save the world and spend money for them, our people here here starF’ing. But we let more and more people in. Hillarious!
How are your energy bills? Have you noticed much of an increase?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
How are your energy bills? Have you noticed much of an increase?
Thanks for the question brother.

Well Diesel costs 1,95 Euro as of right now. I once paid 2,10 Euro per litre last month.

Now winter is coming. German Chanclor SCHOLZ said that a cap is coming to halt the energy prices. For electrify and gas.

Other than that Germany brought a 9 Euro ticket for trains. You can travel entire Germany for 9 Euro a whole month! FRom June to August. Trains were crowded, masses loved it.

Food prices raised a lot. GErmany is known for having the best and cheapest prices. That changed. You can feel it.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck the Economshit

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know, just like I don't actually believe DoOF looks like a cow flop.

That would be insulting to piles of bovine anal excreta.
Where do you live? Let‘s meAT and see if you Stil are tough.

I was a former BODY BUILDER and could PUMP CRUSH you easy. Seriously , where do you live? I am in San Fran this weekend. Lets see who is the man and who is the sissy

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If I lose I'll fuck off from the forum.

If I don't you have to stop telling me to go away.
I am an Emperor of word! I won‘t ever say again that you go away.

If you really win (without any BEASTLY tricks) you are a fully member.

I will pray to thy queen, that you lose!!!!
tumblr_oobakkdGh21ummkwio1_400.gifv

You must leave this forum for life! Or my knights will hunt you!!!!
tumblr_oo1oetHNbr1ummkwio4_r2_540.gifv

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Me, thy EMPEROR, in heavy talks with Advocatus @reaper and Baron @Omnipotent how to BOOT Fluffity47 out. Only 4 votes for us REGAL people. 7 for Riff raff. Sad

tumblr_oloilaYlps1ummkwio3_r1_400.gifv

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
6 voats for "riff raff", akshully.
The noob account's voat is invalid.
Fair game. And lets say 5 votes actually, because YOU voted for yourself. You know in royal terms that is a no go actually. So 4 against 5, okay? Have some class, @Garraty_47

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, okay… It was at least a try of me, LOL!!!

Let us see! Finally tomorrow!!!

No FiLTHY tricks, okay???

Hope a wonder occurs.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dilf is it true yer a hotDog warmer ??

NOOOoooo BRO !! ffs
woop upside yer skull I say WOOP up side yer skull :Twerk:

DOooooo !!

whYyYyyy !