Should Gayity stay or leave BASTARD FACTORY? Vote now!

Should Gayity, the scat connoisseur, leave Bastard Factory?

• Total voters

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
The citizens fund most of the social safety net needs of the population through taxation.

That is, not to put too fine a point on it, utter horseshit.

We have a fiat currency and print our own currency.
Congress creates money by allocating spending.
Taxation deletes that money... it doesn't magically conjure more new money.

Taxes remove excess money from the supply ostensibly to control inflation and allegedly to minimize wealth inequality but we all know that's a relic of the days when the top bracket was taxed 80%-90%. The tax code as it stands is just another upward transfer of wealth because our government has long ago been seized by oligarchs.

'Murica can fund any and every program it wants to fund by merely saying: "Make it so."

Our government isn't a business that has to show a profit.
Well... I mean that's how it's being run *now*, but that's not how governments are supposed to work.

The misleading label of "taxpayer-funded" is just another lie in the flow of propaganda being pumped up our asses on the daily. That lie's only purpose is to limit the scope of 'acceptable' debate when discussing policies that might take revenue and/or influence away from obscenely profitable industries such as pharma, insurance, utilities, etc.

Limiting the scope of debate is only another way of saying "manipulation and censorship" and it only ever serves to perpetuate the broken corrupt system favored by the established order.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was'a scrollin' along and all of a sudden
vettel-in.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
coolio died yo // I herd he wont survive

I'm sorry garrity man shit

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It was a democrat who took us from 2 wars to 7, suspended habeas corpus, dumped steroids into our drone murder program (killing mostly innocent civilians), turned Libya into a failed state with open-air slave markets, and let people get evicted in droves while he showered a trillion dollars a day onto wall street even though they were the bastards who collapsed the world's economy to begin with.

And that's barely getting started on the list of horrible shit.

Now we have a demented pathological liar who is not only continuing most of the policies from the previous administration but he's also trying to pick a fight with both China and Russia, the latter via a proxy war that not coincidentally is funneling billions upon billions of dollars into the pockets of the military industrial complex by protracting a conflict instigated by NATO expansionism and Ukraine itself shelling the donbass region since its 2014 west-facilitated government coup.

No matter which half of the duopoly is in power 'Murica is and has been the biggest terrorist organization on the planet and the only reason most people in 'Murica don't know it is they've been the most heavily propagandized population on the planet for generations.

The democrats and republicans aren't really oppositional to each other.
They're both the exact same party but with different public relations departments.

Trump himself was neither *the* problem nor even an anomaly, policy-wise.
He was a bloviating buffoon who had a habit of saying the quiet parts out loud which rankled an establishment that had worked very hard for decades to create an illusion of 'Murica for most of its citizens to enjoy while being exploited and ignored.

Wanna know who probably did most of the heavy lifting in regard to the Trump-era policies you find most disturbing?

Stephen Miller.

He was there in the beginning and throughout the 4 years of Trump's presidency until the very end. How many of Trump's advisors could say the same? Yet always lurking in the dark corners and shadows; never taking credit or becoming the focus of attention.

Trump was/is a dumbass who generates a lot of clickbait and little else.

Stephen Miller is the dangerous one but how many times has he been mentioned since the last election? What the fuck has that slimy jackwagon been up to and with whom?

No, only look at the shiny object (Trump) and ignore everything else.

You're being played.
Ahh Libya, I often bring up how modern day slavery still exists when leftists go off on a tangent about the atlantic slave trade and how whites alive today should be ashamed about how our ancestors treated blacks, despite of course none of us being alive when it took place. Naturally the subsequent silence is always deafening.... If I feel like really BTFO'ing them, I also mention how blacks sold their fellow blacks and many slave and boat owners were Jewish, which of course is never discussed in mainstream sources.

You're correct about the 2 party system being a sham and both sides are financed and controlled by the same cabal. I'm sure you're also aware of the massively disproportionate level of jewish control and influence. The Biden administration is more jewish than the Israeli government.

What is your take on the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage? Predictably the MSM is blaming Russia and most leftists are going along with that, but for those of us who think for ourselves, it's pretty obvious that the US deepstate is upto it's old false flag tricks again. The last thing I want is WW3, but something needs to be done about the rogue shadow government in America and it's international allies.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahh Libya, I often bring up how modern day slavery still exists when leftists go off on a tangent about the atlantic slave trade and how whites alive today should be ashamed about how our ancestors treated blacks, despite of course none of us being alive when it took place. Naturally the subsequent silence is always deafening.... If I feel like really BTFO'ing them, I also mention how blacks sold their fellow blacks and many slave and boat owners were Jewish, which of course is never discussed in mainsream sources.

You're correct about the 2 party system being a sham and both sides are financed and controlled by the same cabal. I'm sure you're also aware of the massively disproportionate level of jewish control and influence. The Biden administration is more jewish than the Israeli government.

What is your take on the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage? Predictably the MSM is blaming Russia and most leftists are going along with that, but for those of us who think for ourselves, it's pretty obvious that the US deepstate is upto it's old false flag tricks again. The last thing I want is WW3, but something needs to be done about the rogue shadow government in America and it's international allies.
Now I made my researches.

As always, @Aryan. It shows that you are a highly intelligent man. U derrated here sadly from the left scum.

I read filthy western MSM and they really say it was Russia? It is so obvious that is the US deep state.

So sad. This, aryan , could and will escalate to a proper ww3.

Never underestimate the Russian. Never. History shows. There won't be a 60s cold war.

This time is very crucial. 4 leaks? Guess what Outin will do now.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
What is your take on the Nord Stream pipeline sabotage?

So far I'm only peripherally aware that something happened.
My currently uninformed opinion is based on a few of things:

1) The pipelines were already shut off and I'm unaware of any way Europe or whoever could turn them back on if Russia wants them to stay off. The only way Russia damaging its own pipeline(s) makes any sense is if they couldn't control the pipe's flow and that doesn't appear to be the case.​
2) The pipelines were a source of income for Russia, not Europe. Damaging the pipeline(s) not only complicates that potential revenue it adds the cost of repairs as well because I seriously doubt Europe or anyone else in the west is going to volunteer to rebuild those pipelines for Russia.​
3) The west and particularly 'Murica's long sordid history of false flags and just plain lies concocted to justify starting or perpetuating wars and destabilizing regions the west has labeled "enemy territory".​

Until I hear more details I'm presuming any damage done to the pipelines is vandalism committed by the west as 'punishment' for Russia not being down with 'Murican global hegemony.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So far I'm only peripherally aware that something happened.
My currently uninformed opinion is based on a few of things:

1) The pipelines were already shut off and I'm unaware of any way Europe or whoever could turn them back on if Russia wants them to stay off. The only way Russia damaging its own pipeline(s) makes any sense is if they couldn't control the pipe's flow and that doesn't appear to be the case.​
2) The pipelines were a source of income for Russia, not Europe. Damaging the pipeline(s) not only complicates that potential revenue it adds the cost of repairs as well because I seriously doubt Europe or anyone else in the west is going to volunteer to rebuild those pipelines for Russia.​
3) The west and particularly 'Murica's long sordid history of false flags and just plain lies concocted to justify starting or perpetuating wars and destabilizing regions the west has labeled "enemy territory".​

Until I hear more details I'm presuming any damage done to the pipelines is vandalism committed by the west as 'punishment' for Russia not being down with 'Murican global hegemony.
Why you steal this post from Reddit politics?

Can't have an own opinion? Sad.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't use Reddit nor do I directly quote sources without attributing them.

Why do you look like a cow flop that grew legs one day and ran straight from the pasture to BF?
Why do you lie? Aryan asked you a legit question. I reserve searched your entire post. It is from reddit.

Just sad.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If new users like Fragglity47 is entering the BF universe we are doomed. The IQ is sinking and morale too.

What a tremendous whoreson he is. Hope he doesn't bring friends with him. Then I am out.