Disney did the free speech, Disney very bad. Elon promise the free speech Elon is Jesus!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Change your mind?

This thread title is the perfect example of your "mind" and its stunning inability to understand any issues in any real depth or honesty.

It's fine how it is. It's a great reminder to me to just not bother because your understanding of issues is limited to "Disney did the free speech, Disney very bad. Elon promise the free speech Elon is Jesus!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All that discussion and all the details explained and reasons why people support DeSantis decisions here and this thread title is all Admins "mind" can take from it.

I've been wasting my time trying to communicate with an actual retard.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Waah the blog post made me sad, ima cancel his order, for free speech!

278976830_541835050843766_1469687447799760963_n.jpg

yay free speech!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey has anyone seen that News Story about all the major corporations looking to move their operations to "Business friendly" Florida?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin just pretending that all Disney did was give an opinion and that somehow their free speech is being attacked.

When in reality they used their influence to promote lies about bill, vowed to repeal the bill, and as a result lost nothing but their specail advantages.

How horrible for Disney having a little bit less power and being on more of an level playing feild as other businesses.

Because the 1A totally guarantees special tax advantages in loopy leftoid propaganda land.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Admin just pretending that all Disney did was give an opinion and that somehow their free speech is being attacked.

When in reality they used their influence to promote lies about bill, vowed to repeal the bill, and as a result lost nothing but their specail advantages.

How horrible for Disney having a little bit less power and being on more of an level playing feild as other businesses.

Because the 1A totally guarantees special tax advantages in loopy leftoid propaganda land.
It's good to see leftoids weeping about a billion dollar corporation losing it's tax exempt status

guess all a greedy company has to do his be in full support of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and the evil capitalism thing no longer applies

shows you where their heads are at. both of them

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's good to see leftoids weeping about a billion dollar corporation losing it's tax exempt status

guess all a greedy company has to do his be in full support of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and the evil capitalism thing no longer applies

As long as anyone or any corp comes out against the people (at the this point anyone targeted by corporate media or these insane woke corps are just considered "teh right"), the useful idiots support it and defend them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

As long as anyone or any corp comes out against the people (at the this point anyone targeted by corporate media or these insane woke corps are just considered "teh right"), the useful idiots support it and defend them.
especially if said corporation wants to sexualize children for their own deviant pleasure

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

especially if said corporation wants to sexualize children for their own deviant pleasure

They dont even recognize it as PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or sexualizing children. They think its education and awareness.

It's really fucking demented

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look how disconnected these people are from reality

FB-IMG-1651069891552.jpg

They really think this is a big "gotcha, righties!!" because they think it's just right wing religious people who have a problem with this sexual politcs in kindergarten.

Let's just ignore the fact that it's already illegal for teachers to push and promote their religious beliefs to students of EVERY age. And they certainly are not allowed to teach the bible to students.

Pretty much the only class in public school that addressed the bible is high school level Humanities class and it's in a chapter about world religions....right along Islam.

These stupid fucks really think that they are heroically fighting some religious army of fundies?
We already dont allow teachers to promote their religious beliefs in school.

The fucking point is, this is public school. Funded by tax payers. Their only gotdamn job is teaching basic education subjects like math and literacy. They are not there to influence the belief systems or political opinions of other peoples children.

At this point any teacher having issues with this and showing they have no proper and professional boundaries should just be fired. Just GTFO. Not even kidding. This is gotdamn ridiculous. Literally trying to fight some imaginary propaganda battle over little children like they are props on the stage of the leftard show.

Good luck to this retarded and low info atheist on his endeavor to accomplish something that was already accomplished years ago and that isnt even an issue today. Something none of us disagree with. Private schools exist for parents who want their religion taught.

Good luck, fucknut. Have fun showcasing that shameless level of stupid. Maybe next he can try to make murder illegal.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They dont even recognize it as PLEASE ASS BOX ME! or sexualizing children. They think its education and awareness.

Introducing a 5 year old to the idea of irreversible gender modifications and sex of any kind is "education and awareness"?

I guess we should be removing the age appropriateness warnings on toys so that toddlers can be educated and aware of how it feels to get a small object stuck in their throats and possible choke to death as a result

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Introducing a 5 year old to the idea of irreversible gender modifications and sex of any kind is "education and awareness"?

I guess we should be removing the age appropriateness warnings on toys so that toddlers can be educated and aware of how it feels to get a small object stuck in their throats and possible choke to death as a result

Yep.

We should also let them drink alcohol and vote.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yep.

Maybe we can even send them to die in Ukraine! In their diapers and all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did I ever tell you guys about the time my 5 year old announced to the family that she wanted a tattoo of a kitty cat on her face so she could "run around and go mew mew mew mew!"?

Good times.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

People did want to arrange a whole riot of toddlers when Paw Patrol was getting canceled lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did I ever tell you guys about the time my 5 year old announced to the family that she wanted a tattoo of a kitty cat on her face so she could "run around and go mew mew mew mew!"?

Good times.
And, I mean, you actually didn't take her seriously and mark up her face for life?

You child abuser YOU!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yep.

People did want to arrange a whole riot of toddlers when Paw Patrol was getting canceled lol
no way

I can't :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

no way

I can't :LOL3:

It was an awesome thought and I was totally behind it lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good times.
And, I mean, you actually didn't take her seriously and mark up her face for life?

You child abuser YOU!

Absolutely not lol.

We did buy a henna kit and draw all over her, though. It was all washable after a few baths lol

Nothing on the face :D