Disney's new Snow White Adaptation comes under fire....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Omg. Enough lol.

I mean......implied consent could apply here. Snow White was waiting for her prince to come and she was literally dead until he kissed her.

These people are always pissed. Smh.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I would argue that the act of watching a Disney film is a consensual one.

Or: don't come to Bastard Factory if you're looking for clip art for your seniors' arts & crafts newsletter.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
(((Disney)))

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...because the true love kiss wasn't consensual!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:Excited5:

These complaint was made by a 400 lb angry single lesbian who owns way to many cats. You just know it.

Those people shouldnt be able to force innocent cats to live with them, either.

Cats are supposed to bring happiness and well being. :(

Also kitties always kiss you in your sleep and dont care about consent. ♡ I sincerely hope any hostage kitties in left wing homes puke cat slime every morning right where these beasts step.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Or: don't come to Bastard Factory if you're looking for clip art for your seniors' arts & crafts newsletter.

Nice sidestep, but you see the writing on the wall too...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

These complaint was made by a 400 lb angry single lesbian who owns way to many cats. You just know it.

Also kitties always kiss you in your sleep and dont care about consent. ♡ I sincerely hope any hostage kitties in left wing homes puke cat slime every morning right where these beasts step.

Kittehz!!!

Johnny

Flaming Heterosexual
Site Supporter

I love cats! They taste like chicken.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So a REAL Prince Charming would just hike her skirt and jizz her insides without a kiss? Hey, if you're gonna be called a rapist anyway, may as well make it worth while!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So a REAL Prince Charming would just hike her skirt and jizz her insides without a kiss? Hey, if you're gonna be called a rapist anyway, may as well make it worth while!

There is a whole fetish called "Sleeping Beauty" where women get off on getting molested in their sleep.

There is also a VERY fucked up fetish with women who want to get raped, and they write erotic stories about being raped and some actually go out to "rape bait"....basically trying to get raped.

And they discuss the times they went out rape baiting and it worked. Its called "consensual nonconsent" and they want the rapist to believe they are raping them.

Some even say the more they feel their life could be in danger the hotter it is.

I stumbled upon this discussion board via a rape survivor online support group(I'm on a few....and no not to troll, I'm a survivor) and its mostly made up of women who experienced ongoing sexual assault from family members all through childhood. So these were women molested and raped mostly by their fathers or step fathers.

A few of them were married with children and going out rape baiting a few times a year.

Saddest most demented shit I've ever read. Like okay you have a very dangerous fetish but you have children. You really want to have the possibility of you being murdered after your rape session hanging over your children's heads like that? There could very easily be that night mommy never comes home and her body is found weeks later, all raped and mangled.

Sorry for the rant LOL

I have several of the original fairytale stories. The first books the Disney movies were based on. "The littlest Mermaid" is horrifically sad. They tamed the stories down quite a bit lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I love cats! They taste like chicken.

You know......you don't really wanna eat any animals that eat other animals. Cats are obligate carnivores.....you can get very sick eating predators.

Just sayin. You could eat them, but it's a very bad and unhealthy thing to do.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There is a whole fetish called "Sleeping Beauty" where women get off on getting molested in their sleep.

There is also a VERY fucked up fetish with women who want to get raped, and they write erotic stories about being raped and some actually go out to "rape bait"....basically trying to get raped.

And they discuss the times they went out rape baiting and it worked. Its called "consensual nonconsent" and they want the rapist to believe they are raping them.

Some even say the more they feel their life could be in danger the hotter it is.

I stumbled upon this discussion board via a rape survivor online support group(I'm on a few....and no not to troll, I'm a survivor) and its mostly made up of women who experienced ongoing sexual assault from family members all through childhood. So these were women molested and raped mostly by their fathers or step fathers.

A few of them were married with children and going out rape baiting a few times a year.

Saddest most demented shit I've ever read. Like okay you have a very dangerous fetish but you have children. You really want to have the possibility of you being murdered after your rape session hanging over your children's heads like that? There could very easily be that night mommy never comes home and her body is found weeks later, all raped and mangled.

Sorry for the rant LOL

I have several of the original fairytale stories. The first books the Disney movies were based on. "The littlest Mermaid" is horrifically sad. They tamed the stories down quite a bit lol.

Freud wrote about the startlingly high number of women in late 19th century Europe who had rape fantasies. Basically, like anyone else these young women wanted sex but society was so strict and condemning of sex outside marriage that young women fantasized about being raped just so they could have sex and not be called a slut.

Kind of fucked up when you think about.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm glad I was born in a different time when things were more Normal, ifya know what I mean, eh Blurt?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Then what's your excuse for being such a fuck-up, Joe?

I thought you WWII babies had it made.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then what's your excuse for being such a fuck-up, Joe?

I thought you WWII babies had it made.

Oh Blurt...if you'd only been granted yer wish & been born as a woman....like your Mother who was a ravishing beauty in one of Hugh Hefner's exclusive Playboy Clubs.

You'd be a much happier person instead of so gurmpy all the time...if ya know what I mean, eh Blurt?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Erm, how often do you think about it?

I think about it often, probably because I'm not numbing it with alcohol, opiates, daily benzos and serial monogamy anymore.

It's always encouraging to see how trivial the matter really is to people of certain political persuasions.(and certain socioeconomic statuses)*sigh*

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
From the not-so-diverse likes of
to
to
to
to
to
to
ad nauseum, there certainly appears to be a lot of Jewish ethnocentrism, favoritism, nepotism, networking and self-promotion at play and on display at the thoroughly judaized Disney corporation.

When the inevitable backlash comes, these same co-ethnics will be finger-pointing, name-calling and throwing everything in their arsenal-of-evasion-and-false-victimhood at everyone but themselves, their "
" behavior and their nation-wrecking subversion.

They will feign innocence, claim ignorance, and blame the fire that they are playing with for being "anti-Semitic," "racist" and "white supremacist," won't they?

Disney is playing with fire...Disney’s executives seem to have growing contempt for the very people who visit their amusement parks, watch their films, and buy their merchandise. Disney is no longer neutral ground...the company has committed to becoming the “wokest place on Earth,” whatever the consequences.

th

th
Jenny Cohen

So here we have a group of Jews with access to the elite media and an audience of millions who nevertheless see themselves as outsiders and victims.
A hostile elite that loathes the people they rule over. A very bad recipe for the future of White America.”

Kevin McDonald -

...there is no question that even the most intimate and essential elements of our society have been thoroughly Judaized.
When that also includes antagonism toward the host population—indeed, even attitudes and policies geared toward atomizing and then destroying that host population—
the locus of control becomes not just significant but essential to identify.”