Diversity and wokeness are cultural richness!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you also white and in the west?
Post why our gold nuggets are enriching our culture!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're such a mega turd, UncleStUPID.

It's a wonder how you haven't found a way to accidently kill yourself with your 143 used black dildos and the 13 gallons of male spunk residing at the bottom of your stomach.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You're such a mega turd, UncleStUPID.

It's a wonder how you haven't found a way to accidently kill yourself with your 143 used black dildos and the 13 gallons of male spunk residing at the bottom of your stomach.
You sound salty on a Sunday. No Palatkes this morning? :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And you sound ridiculous no matter what day it is you talking dog ass.
Are supporting those activities of your black „Golden nuggets“, Flynn?? You into BBC, you fat cunt?

And nice avatar!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t even like the word woke, it annoys me, bunch of weak cunts got to have rules in place to protect their pussy arse feels, well people will only treat you the way YOU allow them to, stand back and snivel like a cunt or stick up for yourself, bunch of rebel’s without a cause all latching onto anything they can get sympathy for.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey UncleMiLF, I have a couple of questions!

What are the chances of you stepping into the path of an oncoming high caliber rifle round? Would you say 1 in 10 chance of that happening?

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey UncleMiLF, I have a couple of questions!

What are the chances of you stepping into the path of an incoming high caliber rifle round? Would you say 1 in 10 chance of that happening?
Never mind. Cancer soon will hEaled, Flynn. You loved ones are in the sky seeing you… LOL