Sloppy Joe's commitment to diversity is so extreme...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Notice how these cunts are turning hunter into a victim. Lemme just say, I was about 3 when I had my first drink! There's a pic of me on grandpappy's lap swigging down a Coors. Grandpappy even had a lit cigarette while I was chuggin it! Hunter is a fukin pussy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On a related topic the all black women's football team of Ghana claims it is racist that England has an all white female soccer team. Notice how "diversity" only goes one way?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
On a related topic the all black women's football team of Ghana claims it is racist that England has an all white female soccer team. Notice how "diversity" only goes one way?

How many white women athlete's are there in Ghana that want to play "football"?

I

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I

They could import them just like many other teams do. I noticed you skipped the whole point of the double standard though. The reality is the England team is open to everyone and spots are awarded based upon merit. Some people want racial set asides though even though 96% of England is white so on a quota system no players should be non-white. Yet they give everyone an equal opportunity and yet the racists complain even while not doing the same for their own teams.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I

They could import them just like many other teams do. I noticed you skipped the whole point of the double standard though. The reality is the England team is open to everyone and spots are awarded based upon merit. Some people want racial set asides though even though 96% of England is white so on a quota system no players should be non-white. Yet they give everyone an equal opportunity and yet the racists complain even while not doing the same for their own teams.

Now you're making leaps in logic. Why should they have to go abroad to find people to play for them?

Have you considered that they don't want to go there? Is there a hard and fast rule that whites aren't allowed to play?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right back at you. Why should Team England have to import players in the name of "diversity"? That is exactly what these racist bigots are demanding they do.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right back at you. Why should Team England have to import players in the name of "diversity"? That is exactly what these racist bigots are demanding they do.

There are blacks in England, probably more that would want to play "football" for England that whites in Ghana that want to play for Ghana is my guess.

They don't need to import blacks, they already live there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Everyone is welcome to tey out but only the best for each position will be taken. That is equal opportunity. What the racist leftists want is for black women to automatically get spots just because they are black. No, win the spot for and square by being the best or fuck off.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

There are blacks in England, probably more that would want to play "football" for England that whites in Ghana that want to play for Ghana is my guess.

Blacks aren't indigenous to the UK and are only a tiny percentage of the population, yet you'd be forgiven for thinking they're a majority by how much representation they get on TV, in adverts and in football.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Blacks aren't indigenous to the UK and are only a tiny percentage of the population, yet you'd be forgiven for thinking they're a majority by how much representation they get on TV, in adverts and in football.
They are everywhere now. Remember when the Ukraine shit started there were many stories about African "students" facing racisism as they tried to sneak into Poland.