Sloppy Joe’s incompetance is destroying all of Trump’s momentum

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That’s so sad. In exactly 4 months too

what a fuck up

The anti Trumpers dont even know, either....because they dont bother getting informed about the actions taken by politicians.

As long as they have a lefty in there(or someone they think can be "theirs") that's legit ALL they care about.

You could put Bush lite here in office and he will do everything the same as a rhino repuke they hated.. and they wouldn't even fucking realize it.

They are complete mental cases.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

what a fuck up

The anti Trumpers dont even know, either....because they dont bother getting informed about the actions taken by politicians.

As long as they have a lefty in there(or someone they think can be "theirs") that's legit ALL they care about.

You could put Bush lite here in office and he will do everything the same as a rhino repuke they hated.. and they wouldn't even fucking realize it.

What you have to understand is that shitbags like holidork and aids man are leeching off the taxpayer so they don’t care how bad things get for the rest of the country as long they keep getting their handouts

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

what a fuck up

What you have to understand is that shitbags like holidork and aids man are leeching off the taxpayer so they don’t care how bad things get for the rest of the country as long they keep getting their handouts

Perhaps you are right. I view white leftists as privileged gated community types using people at a lower socioeconomic status to feel good about themselves.

And exploiting them for votes (democrats are for the people......that Republican is for the rich and they will take away your benefits!) When in reality, the Republican creates jobs and helps people get off the system where Democrats make it impossible and keep class hostages.

Like with all this "activism". I wouldnt be shocked if this was intentionally being done to destroy communities and throw people into deeper poverty so they are more likely to accept "help" from the government and vote for anyone promising that "help" in the form of progressive socailist policies.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This bashing of Joe is sort of a laugh. Wondering how y’all used you bailout money. Those of you with a hubby and kids made out pretty well. What did the guy who was voted out ever send you. Promises?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This bashing of Joe is sort of a laugh. Wondering how y’all used you bailout money. Those of you with a hubby and kids made out pretty well. What did the guy who was voted out ever send you. Promises?

You may remember the first two stimulus measures were under Trump so we got 2 from Trump and 1 from Biden. As for what I spent my latest stimulus on it was mostly immigration stuff for my eldest step son. $650 for the lawyer and document prep, $1750 was the application fee at USCIS, $600 for the mandatory medical check up, etc...

Oh, and because the eldest doesn't have a temp social security number yet I didn't get any stimulus payments on him.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t watch or read the news anymore. Dude is a totally incompetent jackass. It’s bad enough we have Newsom here in Cali fucking us sideways.

....but was Trump any better?

Seems the House was burning down with him in the White House too.

Can't think of anything worse than a World Leader who'd use Twitter to govern a country.

If Biden is bad or doesn't meet the standard, then Trump seemed much worse.

I don't think any respectable leader would use Twitter t speak to or govern a nation like that.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He also switched people way to much which made him less effective at actually implementing policies, he really did know how to navigate government to get things done, and although he was right to highlight several foreign policy problems (Communist China, Iran, North Korea) he never had well thought out solutions. I liked many of his policies and he certainly was on the right track with reducing excessive regulations and stopping evil racist policies of Democrats such as critical race theory but his effects were limited. The tariffs against China helped but he was a fool to also aim at allies even self serving and dishonest allies like the EU.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
176127765_10158478939084833_6439847785493014307_n.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He also switched people way to much which made him less effective at actually implementing policies, he really did know how to navigate government to get things done, and although he was right to highlight several foreign policy problems (Communist China, Iran, North Korea) he never had well thought out solutions. I liked many of his policies and he certainly was on the right track with reducing excessive regulations and stopping evil racist policies of Democrats such as critical race theory but his effects were limited. The tariffs against China helped but he was a fool to also aim at allies even self serving and dishonest allies like the EU.

There were some notable achievements of Trump & his administration.

He can take credit for hleping to destroy ISIS, or at least that latest incarnation of Arab terrorism.
Thaat was a welcome relief for which he doeserves at least some of the credit, as he promised to "bomb the shit out of ISIS".

And Europe especially at the time, was begging for the USA's help as it was they who were getting hit the hardest by unrelenting terrorist attacks.

Managed to meet with a North Korean Head of State, which no other President had done since the end of the Korean War.

Plus he deserves credit for stimulating the US economy & creating record low unemployment however brief, until the pandemic came along.

He had many faults/flaws tho.

Same time, he was not the worst President of all time, for which I would give that honor to Geroge W. Bush.

Bush inherited a stellar economy from his predecessors, & are ran it into the ground within 8 short years.
That even Trump his friends like Steve Bannon alluded to this fact as Republicans, indicates what a terrible President W Bush was.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He can take credit for hleping to destroy ISIS, or at least that latest incarnation of Arab terrorism.
Thaat was a welcome relief for which he doeserves at least some of the credit, as he promised to "bomb the shit out of ISIS".

And Europe especially at the time, was begging for the USA's help as it was they who were getting hit the hardest by unrelenting terrorist attacks.

Managed to meet with a North Korean Head of State, which no other President had done since the end of the Korean War.

Plus he deserves credit for stimulating the US economy & creating record low unemployment however brief, until the pandemic came along.

Same time, he was not the worst President of all time, for which I would give that honor to Geroge W. Bush.

Bush inherited a stellar economy from his predecessors, & are ran it into the ground within 8 short years.
That even Trump his friends like Steve Bannon alluded to this fact as Republicans, indicates what a terrible President W Bush was.
BLM/SJW type democRATs ruined the economy NOT BOOSH! They did it by blackmailing banks to give loans to people who couldnt pay em back. STFU when you dont know WTF you're talking about, josephine.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not every Republican in there is an actual Republican. They have the label, but they are not much different than the democrats in there. They are all mostly on the same team, and it's not ours.

It means nothing really if they are Republicans or Democrats. People get hung up on this and imagine there are these heavy differences between the parties, but really there isnt one. If people paid more attention to what these people do, they would see that. But they are only interested in whatever they think they can use to one up their "opposition".

If you notice, the lefties here really dont grasp much about their opposition at all. They just parrot divisive bullshit and strawmen. They never think about anything said. They do the "whataboutisms". They are convinced they are the righteous ones who know better than anyone and anyone who disagrees is a stupid piece of shit and we are what stands between them and their perfect leftist utopia where everyone has pretty much the same opinions. The left just gets more radicalized and authoritarian. It's like they are brainwashed and programmed to see anyone who disagrees a certain way and to not even talk to or even TRY to have any civil discourse. This is exactly what the establishment WANTS. The country to be destroyed.

When Trump won and was making good on his promises, I had some hope. :/

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's awesome how the left got rid of democracy so they could "save" it. Like they "saved" the 2020 election.

:/

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BLM/SJW type democRATs ruined the economy NOT BOOSH! They did it by blackmailing banks to give loans to people who couldnt pay em back. STFU when you dont know WTF you're talking about, josephine.

You shoulda re-elected Bill Clinton by acclamation for a 3rd and 4th term, Lokmeer.
Guy was that good.
DElivered largest surplus in your country's history.
America was the envy of the world.
Yup, they'll rememeber Clinton as one of the greatest, Lokmeer.

What came after Clinton was President Caligula.
Oh man, W Bush was a fuckin' disaster.
It felt like 8 years of being punched out by a wife beating alcoholic.
Fucker should be put on triatl for war crimes.
He made us all suffer.
And if you were responsible for voting that guy in, I blame you for it.

By comparioson, Trump wasn't even that bad & I'll reluctantly admit, even as a Canadian, I benefited somewhat economically from his policies. Because Americans were coming to Canada spending their money due to a booming economy back home.

W Bush destroyed so much.. He ransacked your nation's treasury,
This Republican's assessment of the W Bush Years was spot on:

W Bush was so bad, he should've just let his dad step and take over the job for him.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You shoulda re-elected Bill Clinton by acclamation for a 3rd and 4th term, Lokmeer.
Guy was that good.
DElivered largest surplus in your country's history.
America was the envy of the world.
Yup, they'll rememeber Clinton as one of the greatest, Lokmeer.

What came after Clinton was President Caligula.
Oh man, W Bush was a fuckin' disaster.
It felt like 8 years of being punched out by a wife beating alcoholic.
Fucker should be put on triatl for war crimes.
He made us all suffer.
And if you were responsible for voting that guy in, I blame you for it.

By comparioson, Trump wasn't even that bad & I'll reluctantly admit, even as a Canadian, I benefited somewhat economically from his policies. Because Americans were coming to Canada spending their money due to a booming economy back home.

W Bush destroyed so much.. He ransacked your nation's treasury,
This Republican's assessment of the W Bush Years was spot on:

W Bush was so bad, he should've just let his dad step and take over the job for him.

Sometimes I wonder josephine, are you that bad at gaslighting or just that fukin stupid? I could see where a spouse would beat you to death, only to be let go on grounds of mental anguish.

Anywho, lets try this one more time.....democRATs fucked the economy, NOT Bush. And it was REPUBLICANS that set the wheels in motion for the economic success that clinton was originally AGAINST, and then airclaimed as a victory when it worked.