This might be controversial, but sloppy Joes are better than hamberders

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I think the Tree of Liberty is kinda thirsty, myself. You people ruin everything.

I know, you can only say "nigger" some places online and it gives you the sadz.

Sure ... that's it.

You still clinging to that intersection thingie and claiming to be an oppressed minority, or are you a white girl again?

I'm considered a minority in this country as per conservative understanding of what a "real American" is, right? I recently saw my mother's birth certificate in Texas.

Under origin or race for my grandparents, the good old boy state of Texas printed "Latin American", though my gramps was born in the US. Of course "Latin American" isn't a race, but explain that to conservative whites...

It's YOU people that make us different, fact.

That's funny. When we had a similar conversation several years ago you admitted that your birth certificate says "white."

Mine. Fucktard, mine. I was just posting about my mother's birth certificate. Reading is fundamental. California isn't as racist as Texas.

So, I'm okay in California. In Texas, I'm just a "meskin". That says more about the South than anything else can illustrate.

Your MOM's birth certificate from, like, 90 years ago? You gonna wear that as a badge of your oppression like the niggers do with that whole slavery thing?

Your birth certificate says you're a white girl. So there it is.

My mother isn't 90. What difference does it make? I'm not oppressed, I've been discriminated solely based on ethnicity. It's what "MORE whiter" peoples do...lol

Your kind are simply assholes, you know that, right?

I call bullshit. No one has ever "discriminated" against you just because you're a tubby white girl who eats too many tacos and looks slightly Iberian.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Holy Fuck! Lily and Lotus are wrestling in the jello pool again!
that's a pretty disgusting mental image

but Lotus is right on the mark on this one and fat Oak is just mad because the people to the south of our border are heavily inundated with some of the worst kinds of human scum imaginable

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hey guise -- let's legalize drugs that are killing people so that the worthless animals south of the border wont be discriminated against anymore

sounds like a plan?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I was in Baja California not too long ago. I had some tacos from freshly caught fish that morning. Delicious. And fresh corn tortillas from Mexico...so superior to the commercial crap we get up here.

Too bad. They sell fresh tortillas all over the place in LA. I really fucking miss them.

We have those in Vancouver made by Mexican/Latino ex-pats who opened up restaurants here.

Some of those places are pretty good and reasonably authentic.

In my opinion, no matter how good an American tortilla is, it's just not the same.

We have tons of restaurants and stores in San Diego where they make tortillas fresh in front of you can you can specify which types of corn you want used. White corn seems most popular but I see land race corn masa used while the cheaper yellow corn seems to only be used by the big corporations.