Do other men pull back their foreskin when peeing?

No stupid. There’s a head and a holding tank that gets pumped out DD. It’s different in your tire tube.

So you're not a "Sea Major" because you've never ventured out much past a harbour or coastline!

Thank you for confirming what I'd already suspected.

:LOL3: :Awesome::LOL3:

You're a frail and pissweak lil geriatric man.... and you slid out of your mother's womb like that!

:Bwahaha:
 
Have you been sweating to the oldies or something? Maybe dusted off Jane Fonda's workout Beta tapes?

What happened to your balls though?

Did Diego bite them clean off?
It’s no wonder you reek of piss. Bet Frank hardly notices
 
This was the one you caught him stuck in the other night for more than 20 minutes...



Creepy geezy....
Update, I saw him looking at the senior citizen slutfest thread for 45 minutes earlier.....
 
Nobody's talking about you spaz ,get over yourself


You see what I had to put up with since 2015? He's a relentlessly randy geezer. Once he spanked 3 times to my photos, he was bonded to me for life. Frood has agreed to share this account back to me so I can address the utterly perverted crap that initially turned me off message boards for a decade.

Did Frood tell you that Seamajor once angrily pmed me demanding that I take a picture of myself stark naked and wearing a Panama hat. That wasn't the issue. The issue was that he demanded I also insert tropical fruits up my girly zone with his name written on the end with black sharpie or he was going to come to Australia and murder our pets.

What the actual fuck? Who thinks that way? So gross!!!!!!!!!
 
You see what I had to put up with since 2015? He's a relentlessly randy geezer. Once he spanked 3 times to my photos, he was bonded to me for life. Frood has agreed to share this account back to me so I can address the utterly perverted crap that initially turned me off message boards for a decade.

Did Frood tell you that Seamajor once angrily pmed me demanding that I take a picture of myself stark naked and wearing a Panama hat. That wasn't the issue. The issue was that he demanded I also insert tropical fruits up my girly zone with his name written on the end with black sharpie or he was going to come to Australia and murder our pets.

What the actual fuck? Who thinks that way? So gross!!!!!!!!!
What an entitled old weirdo, you should unleash hell on that perv, constantly
 
You see what I had to put up with since 2015? He's a relentlessly randy geezer. Once he spanked 3 times to my photos, he was bonded to me for life. Frood has agreed to share this account back to me so I can address the utterly perverted crap that initially turned me off message boards for a decade.

Did Frood tell you that Seamajor once angrily pmed me demanding that I take a picture of myself stark naked and wearing a Panama hat. That wasn't the issue. The issue was that he demanded I also insert tropical fruits up my girly zone with his name written on the end with black sharpie or he was going to come to Australia and murder our pets.

What the actual fuck? Who thinks that way? So gross!!!!!!!!!
You really should wash after you pee yourself
 
Pop up on our doorstep and try to murder our sweet doggies and kitties, and you will be rendered deep earth fertilizer.
Why would I show @ your shack? Your poop ditch? Come on DD. Clearly you won’t be showing up anywhere.
 
So who has a FORESKIN and who dont????

Team Foreskin hit 555. Team NO FORESKIN type 0

9780917342219-de.jpg