Do you believe in dog?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Last day of K9 training
This is Yahtzee, and today was his last day of training before he heads off to serve in the Idaho police department.
X2ogzPN.jpg
bQG8D8K.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m sure every dog owner has been through this, I don’t really know why I’m posting it tbh... :Whaa?::Whaa?:

That's the worst. With my husky and my lab it felt the same and played out the same. Doc finds the vein, puts it the line, stands there tells you it's ready, "tell me when", he says.
You bury your face in their fur, talk in their ear and tell the doc, "ok". I peeked and saw the colored fluid creep down the line to reach their arm and kept telling them it was okay.
It felt like we were going down the roller coaster hill into the dark where I'd get off before disappearing in it, alone. It's not fair, our lifespans being so mismatched.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's a rottys Genetics ..they get these barrel bellies .just how it is.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He's a fat dog ... all rotty's get like that.

How would you know, ho yeah your an expert on old dogs.
Don’t waste your time on that scumbag, he goes after personal shit all the time...

Oh yea, I'm supposed to treat a bunch of foul cocksuckers with respect ...you're a real special kind of idiot aren't you .. smfh
Look at you pretending to be all righteous, you’re a scumbag! Why are you here then?