Do you believe in dog?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He's a fat dog ... all rotty's get like that.

How would you know, ho yeah your an expert on old dogs.
Don’t waste your time on that scumbag, he goes after personal shit all the time...

Oh yea, I'm supposed to treat a bunch of foul cocksuckers with respect ...you're a real special kind of idiot aren't you .. smfh
Look at you pretending to be all righteous, you’re a scumbag! Why are you here then?
Always about you huh ?? lol Not sure you realized butttttt there are OTHER people here that are NOT vile cocksuckers. ...
giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He's a fat dog ... all rotty's get like that.

How would you know, ho yeah your an expert on old dogs.
Don’t waste your time on that scumbag, he goes after personal shit all the time...

Oh yea, I'm supposed to treat a bunch of foul cocksuckers with respect ...you're a real special kind of idiot aren't you .. smfh
Look at you pretending to be all righteous, you’re a scumbag! Why are you here then?
Always about you huh ?? lol Not sure you realized butttttt there are OTHER people here that are NOT vile cocksuckers. ...
giphy.gif
Yawn... Must suck to be so miserable, I don’t see these healthy conversations that you have on here, never but I’m sure they’re there..

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
When the Poodle senses something amiss he tells us. When it's time for a walk he demands it from us. When we go to sleep he lies shoulder to shoulder next to us to protect us and keep us all warm.

That is Dog.