Dog Thefts Are On The Rise In The UK And North America

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So it seems criminals (niggers and immigrants) have realised that stealing dogs can be quite lucrative and they're going after our beloved pets...
Kc4yh0C.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Apqu966.png

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This really fucking makes my blood boil and rage with the power of a thousand suns!!! I would be absolutely devastated if this happened to me, it's hard to even think about! The worry that they'd use your pup as bait is fuckin awful man! The laws against shit like this should be tightened and the courts should have more power to dish out big sentences, well that's the case here anyway I don't know about the US but here they're FAR too lenient on these dirtbag fucks!!!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
All I want is a small country just for White people. The rest can go on living in their diverse liberal anything goes shitholes...

Every damn day it is something else...the scum of the earth vomited out into our civilisation...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
All I want is a small country just for White people. The rest can go on living in their diverse liberal anything goes shitholes...

Every damn day it is something else...the scum of the earth vomited out into our civilisation...
Imagine how good that would be!! There would be next to no crime and we know fights and arguments happen but no theft, no robberies, no carjacking no heads being cut off in busy city streets at lunchtime etc etc just civilised WHITE people... Awww man one can only dream now... Now we're deep in irreversible shit and it's mostly thanks to some white women having virtue babies...
0JSQR6Q.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So it seems criminals (niggers and immigrants) have realised that stealing dogs can be quite lucrative and they're going after our beloved pets...
Kc4yh0C.jpg

Apqu966.png
Its all good. See, here in Mericuh, I have my HK 45ACP right by my side all damned day. Its got the tacticool 500 lumen light and green lazer on it too. I gar-on-tee I can shoot a motherfuckers eyeball out with this thing from 7 to 10 yards. My dog is anti social AF too. Fuck around and find out dognappers! :Happy5: